Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions for a 16 year old guy of 5'1" tall done growing?  (Read 17332 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Suggestions for a 16 year old guy of 5'1" tall done growing?
« on: September 30, 2014, 04:45:12 AM »

Well... my mother still insists that I will keep growing... and my father keeps telling me to go to the gym to grow... I don't know what to do anymore. My mother is 4'10", probably 4'9" and my dad is at much 5'7", 5'6"ish. I saw my half-brother last day and he is like my dads height already though he is younger than me, he hasn't developed body hair or anythig yet. In my case, I can start growing a beard if I want, my legs are full of hair already...

Time to stop with the whining. Even if I try to convince my parents about Limb Lengthening, talking about it is like a taboo, something stupid thatthey don't want to listen to. I don't know how to convince them, also if they do decide letting me have Limb lengthening idk what would be of my life. I would need to stop high school in order to do so or something. I wanted to go to college in Buenos Aires to go chase that beautiful girl who is 5'10", probably 5'11" that I met very long time ago. Anyhow, my main question is, how do I start with this? Who could I assist in my city so they can advice my parents properly about limb lengthening and convince them that it is not really a bad idea? How can I manage to go to college in Argentina without skipping a step of my life by doing LL? That said, for how much should I go for? 6 inches? so I could be at least around my brothers and fathers height? 10 inches to be taller than my crush and/oe just be tall enough to date tall woman? 4 inches to be the average manlet and try my best to date tall women (which might work since I won't be that short anyway, 5'1" is just ridicuously short I seem like a 6th grader)?

P.S.: Something that has been bothering me as well are my extremely short feet, does anyone know a webstore about good brand shoes made for short MEN not kids? My shoesize is 6.5 which everywhere I go is cataloged as kids size... it makes me feel depressed that I am a man inside a little kid's body. As well, is there a feet lengthening procedure I could do later in my life to increase my feet by at least 0.5" inches?
5'1", 100 lbs

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

Re: Suggestions for a 16 year old guy of 5'1" tall done growing?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 05:07:32 AM »

no one should ever have LL surgery before 18.

and to be honest it should rarely be done before 18-21 years old.

if your not even old enough to make the decision to drink then your not old enough to decide that LL is the right choice.

wait till your minimum 18 years old.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 05:11:14 AM »

my answer to everyone regardless of height. 6cm tibia 6 cm femur. after that be happy.

if your dream girl is still 3 inches taller than you bad luck. find another girl. and to be honest don't do LL for a particular girl that is not a good idea.

if you don't want to listen to my recommendation (of 6cm tibia and 6cm femur), and are happy living at 3"5 in a wheelchair for the rest of your life that is fine.

Optimize

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »

You're 16 years old, that means you haven't stopped growing.
When I was 16 years old I was 5'3, now I'm 20 and I am approximately 5'6, a year and a half ago I was 5'5. You see what I'm saying?

Your father is right, go to the gym, play basketball, do rope jumps and don't forget nutrition. I wish my father would have known this.
Ironically he just entered the room right now and asked me to stop staring at the computer but go out and train. Yeah right, now he says that  >:(
That plus will power will probably give some more inches.

My guess is, since you haven't stopped growing you can still gain a couple more inches.
LL is not for you. Not at this age. Better wait until you're 21-22. That fact that you're wondering about what your parents will think just shows that you're not mature enough for LL ( not that I am). LL is something that you should decide on your own. It's your decision, your body and your life.
Learn as much you can about it, ask a lot of doctors, get a lot of opinions but in the end it's your call.

GROWtalORdie is damn right, you have to do it for your own purposes, not for a girl or boy.

KrP1

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 10:46:11 AM »

Tell your parents to do grow hormone treatment

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 11:07:05 AM »

You can find out right away if you are still going to grow by getting a bone age scan. Even though you're 16 it's possible you've stopped growing already. I stopped growing at age 15 just like my mom.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »

You probably have stopped growing. I suggest you go see an endocrinologist, do a left hand x-ray and check your hormone levels. Listen to your dad go to the gym, to build muscle and then.. If your parents have money do LL do external tibias for 3 inches, wait to recover and do another 3 inches on your femurs with internal. That way you will become 5'7 with is an insane difference from 5'1.
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Taller

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 11:40:27 AM »

You only weight 100 pounds. See if you can be dedicated enough in the gym to put on substantial weight. If you can't be dedicated enough to keep a rigorous gym routine, the there is no way that you are ready for te routine rigors and pain of LL. An intense gym routine would be a good way to test and prepare yourself.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 12:00:23 PM »

You only weight 100 pounds. See if you can be dedicated enough in the gym to put on substantial weight. If you can't be dedicated enough to keep a rigorous gym routine, the there is no way that you are ready for te routine rigors and pain of LL. An intense gym routine would be a good way to test and prepare yourself.
also he has to educate himself

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 12:14:03 PM »

I'm sorry that you didn't grow to your fathers height I know how that feels. Can I just say: your optimism and acceptance hints at a maturity that I couldn't aspire to but I know it's got to be tough.

You might grow actually but you need to see a doctor immediatly to learn of your chances and treatments. Wouldn't quit high school to do the operation and I would not do 6 inches but perhaps 6 +6 cm could be a viable option.

Your parents should understand that an increase in height would be a substantial improvement to your quality of life and it might be worth this brutal procedure. If not you need to convince them.

You are 16 years old so your crush will fade from thought eventually believe me. Sorry to say but if she really is almost 180 cm your height will be a major, most likely insurmountable in her mind. Understand that she is just another human with shallow prefernces. It is an effective mindset that anything can be achieved don't quit that thinking but to make major life decisions based on other people is detrimental don't do it. Best of luck.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »

Well... my mother still insists that I will keep growing... and my father keeps telling me to go to the gym to grow... I don't know what to do anymore. My mother is 4'10", probably 4'9" and my dad is at much 5'7", 5'6"ish. I saw my half-brother last day and he is like my dads height already though he is younger than me, he hasn't developed body hair or anythig yet. In my case, I can start growing a beard if I want, my legs are full of hair already...

Time to stop with the whining. Even if I try to convince my parents about Limb Lengthening, talking about it is like a taboo, something stupid thatthey don't want to listen to. I don't know how to convince them, also if they do decide letting me have Limb lengthening idk what would be of my life. I would need to stop high school in order to do so or something. I wanted to go to college in Buenos Aires to go chase that beautiful girl who is 5'10", probably 5'11" that I met very long time ago. Anyhow, my main question is, how do I start with this? Who could I assist in my city so they can advice my parents properly about limb lengthening and convince them that it is not really a bad idea? How can I manage to go to college in Argentina without skipping a step of my life by doing LL? That said, for how much should I go for? 6 inches? so I could be at least around my brothers and fathers height? 10 inches to be taller than my crush and/oe just be tall enough to date tall woman? 4 inches to be the average manlet and try my best to date tall women (which might work since I won't be that short anyway, 5'1" is just ridicuously short I seem like a 6th grader)?

P.S.: Something that has been bothering me as well are my extremely short feet, does anyone know a webstore about good brand shoes made for short MEN not kids? My shoesize is 6.5 which everywhere I go is cataloged as kids size... it makes me feel depressed that I am a man inside a little kid's body. As well, is there a feet lengthening procedure I could do later in my life to increase my feet by at least 0.5" inches?

Mother-4'9=57 inches
Father-5'6=66 inches
Add these two together and add five to the mother's height (the equation does that since you are a male) to get 128 inches. Divide by two to get 64 inches. That is your predicted height. 95% of male offspring will this height prediction fall between 5'0 and 5'8, with 2.5% being taller and 2.5% being shorter. Your current height of 5'1 would, unfortunately, fall within that range. However, if you are farther behind in puberty than other dudes your age, you could still grow some more. Go see a pediatric endocrinologist to see if you have a growth hormone deficiency. If you don't grow, then there still are some relatively safe ways your could become up to ten inches taller.
First, get 7.6 cm of lengthening on your tibias and femurs. Second, get head implants that'll allow you to grow 5 cm taller. Finally, get some bio-alcamid ankle implants that grow another 4 cm. when all is said and done, you will be about 24 cm (or 9.4 inches) taller!
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 05:27:37 PM »

Mother-4'9=57 inches
Father-5'6=66 inches
Add these two together and add five to the mother's height (the equation does that since you are a male) to get 128 inches. Divide by two to get 64 inches. That is your predicted height. 95% of male offspring will this height prediction fall between 5'0 and 5'8, with 2.5% being taller and 2.5% being shorter. Your current height of 5'1 would, unfortunately, fall within that range. However, if you are farther behind in puberty than other dudes your age, you could still grow some more. Go see a pediatric endocrinologist to see if you have a growth hormone deficiency. If you don't grow, then there still are some relatively safe ways your could become up to ten inches taller.
First, get 7.6 cm of lengthening on your tibias and femurs. Second, get head implants that'll allow you to grow 5 cm taller. Finally, get some bio-alcamid ankle implants that grow another 4 cm. when all is said and done, you will be about 24 cm (or 9.4 inches) taller!
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Shor7Guy

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 06:47:12 PM »

i though 5cm was maximum for tibia?

Taller

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 06:52:02 PM »

Head implants? Really? He'll look like a Simpson!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »

Head implants? Really? He'll look like a Simpson!

Not necessarily; the doctor who does these is surprisingly-good at concealing it. Here's a link:
http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/everythingelse/headimplant.html

These should honestly be promoted alongside LL. Say, if someone wanted to do 7 cm, you could have them do about 3-5 cm on their head and then only 2-4 cm on their legs.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2014, 07:32:07 PM »

i though 5cm was maximum for tibia?

I don't think anyone ever said it was a maximum. 5 cm is more of a recommendation for the average person because it's a relatively-small increase with a low chance of complications and a short recovery time. Dr. Paley goes up to 6.5 cm on the PRECICE, and you can actually do 10 cm if you are young, fit, and healthy enough.

Future space tycoon

Overdozer

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2014, 07:59:53 PM »

get head implants that'll allow you to grow 5 cm taller.
What if someone hits you on the head and your implants crack, leaving you with a hole in your head? Lol.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 08:08:21 PM »

That's only for things like wanting to get a job for 1cm, having more hair up there can make you appear taller ;)

TRS

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »

The probelm with scalp implants is the scar that would be left behind. It would be problematic for guys who are prone to male pattern baldness.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2014, 08:29:22 PM »

That's only for things like wanting to get a job for 1cm, having more hair up there can make you appear taller ;)

They can actually do about 3-5 cm.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 08:29:57 PM »

The probelm with scalp implants is the scar that would be left behind. It would be problematic for guys who are prone to male pattern baldness.

Rogaine is your friend lol

Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2014, 11:04:48 PM »

head implants and ankle implants............

don't get this. it is a silly idea for any sane person.

LL is the best thing we can do to mimic puberty.

why don't we just get a breast implant and stick it under your hair and then presto your 5 inches taller........... really guys.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 12:10:01 AM »

Also, I'd probably forget the girl.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »

head implants and ankle implants............

don't get this. it is a silly idea for any sane person.

LL is the best thing we can do to mimic puberty.

why don't we just get a breast implant and stick it under your hair and then presto your 5 inches taller........... really guys.

What's wrong with foot and head implants? They are relatively cheap (compared to ll) and you recovery very quickly--and they look pretty normal. I don't really see the downside.

Future space tycoon

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 01:23:52 AM »

The problem I would have with head plants is that it is above you eyesight. You might appear taller to others, but you would still perceive a shortness, which is the whole point to overcome to begin with...
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

ReadRothbard

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 03:44:23 AM »

True, but it would work when it comes to dating and such. But, yeah, you've got a point.

Future space tycoon

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 05:00:38 AM »

well as pointed out head implants are above eye height which defeats their purpose, but it will also look weird as hell.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=227.0

read this thread which discusses some more points.

your running abilities will be destroyed for life if the gel is placed in your feet.

even but implants have been known to turn inside out on people. so your feet (heel) where your constant body weight is concentrated onto in terms of pressure at a multitude of angles whilst at speed will have ZERO chance for resisting this shifting.

not to mention the health risks associated with wearing high heels for too long. not to mention that this was originally exposed as a scam for not being permanent. even if it was permanent all the other health issue still apply.

the problems and long term health consequences of these 2 procedures are a mile long.

the biggest issue......... you will look like you have feet that have built in high heels..... you will look weird as hell.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 11:02:45 AM »

fk everyone is crazy... DO NOT YOU ALL SEE THAT I MENTIONED THAT I HAD STOPPED GROWING???? I DID GET A BONE AGE SCAN 2 MONTHS AGO AND MY KNEE PLATES WERE COMPLETELY CLOSED, I WAS ALSO IN AN HGH TREATMENT THE ONE ONE OF YOU GUYS TOLD ME THAT WASNT GOING TO WORK. I did not grow anything dueing my 2 month hgh treatment probably only a few milimeters but thats it.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 11:11:22 AM »

Oh sorry I didnt mention that I am done growing but I had done it in swvwral other posts. Also, pointing out that I can grow a full beard and have an average sized penis is enough to indicate that I am done growing.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 11:16:10 AM »

Also my main concerns were that which type of doctor can I assist to convince my parents about this procedure? And about the girl thing, tall women do date short men its all on the man hitting right on the spot but height doesnt make a difference... unless it is a whole feet which is what I am trying to Avoid. Being 5'6-7" could bring me some advantage alreay
5'1", 100 lbs

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 01:10:39 PM »

Man you strugle a lot, parents can't understan they never felt really short or any short....especially for men it is a major disadvantage but nowdays with sedentary jobs is not so bad, anyway talk to them thkat you need this so bad...5-6 inches will work like charm on you :) try to hit the gym for the time being
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up