Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best LL Doctor  (Read 12837 times)

goodlucktomylegs

Re: Best LL Doctor
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 02:28:07 AM »

lol dude you're an idiot. I'm a Dr. G patient right now...and while I dont know ShyShy's name or anything about him...he is real, and Dr. G (assuming he knew who I meant) spoke very highly of him.

Dr. :D G even said that I'm very similar to ShyShy (age, height, proportions, build), so I'm hoping that's a good omen. We will see!
Good luck,pal
Hope you strong ,tall and handsome

meursault

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2014, 02:15:50 AM »

The general consensus is that Guichet and Paley are the best LL surgeons.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2014, 04:43:09 AM »

Agreed.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Cannibal

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2014, 05:17:56 AM »

Dr. Sringari and Dr. Mahboubian.

:D
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Joel

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2014, 04:28:22 PM »

Paley is the best doctor in the world, why do people keep saying so and so is better?  He has done the most surgeries period, Guichet is a great doctor until someone does to much PT and blows their bone in half.   A lot of people wouldn't be able to do Guichet Paley is better your muscles may not heal but go to the center and keep training I have huge calves and large muscles in my femur but to be honest I could care less about them keeping them strong is bad for your joints don't know why people don't get this  .   

Paley is the best we all know it he is just the most expensive.   
5'5 manlet of peace

ReadRothbard

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2014, 04:55:48 PM »

I would say that Dr. Guichet is probably on the same playing field as Dr. Paley.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2014, 03:40:56 AM »

I would say that Dr. Guichet is probably on the same playing field as Dr. Paley.

Tend to agree with this, though Paley seems much more of a businessman much like Betz than Guichet...
Mind you I've never met any of them yet, just going on what people write about them on here

YellowSpike

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »

In my opinion, the main differences between Guichet and Paley (other then the nails used) is that Paley is much more of a businessman. Guichet from what Ive experienced so far is extremely hands on throughout the entire process, and that gives me a huge level of comfort going into this.

I actually think Dr. Guichet is too smart and too educated in terms of being a true "businessman." But he's a very nice person, and a fantastic surgeon. I had the opportunity the other day to see a patient who had literally just gotten operated on 30 minutes before I got there. No pain, no swelling, no cathater, walking on his walker... My turn very soon!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up