Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I am reaching my limit  (Read 2559 times)

Blue Lunar

I am reaching my limit
« on: November 18, 2018, 02:50:19 AM »

This is my 3rd time posting here on this site. I come to this website because we all are in the same boat. We all have the same situation. I feel like we can help each other out and I feel like I can get the most advice from this website than any other. To get to the point, I am 17 years old, senior in high school. I started obsessing over height when I was 15. I was 5’8 when I was 15. Yes I know what you all will say. “5’8 is not that short”. We will get to that in a moment though. At the age of 15 I always said to myself how I can still grow to be 5’11-6’0. I waited constantly every day in order for this dream to come true. At this age I was pretty looking foward to growing. Lets timeskip to age 16. I am still 5’8 and I have not grown. I am starting to become very worried. Height is constantly in my minds. Constantly. It would not go away no matter what. All my friends that I hang out with are over 6 feet with the shortest one being 5’10. Whenever I walk in the halls, every kid is taller than me. The only people that were shorter than me were Mexicans and sometimes Asians. It was hitting me real hard. It was getting extremely serious. I knew I had to do something because I cannot accept a body like this. I tried everything from stretching 45 minutes a day, kickboxing 1000 times with each leg, and sneaking in strange “grow taller” supplements which I believed tend to work. Yes I was indeed an idiot. Nothing was working. Every night before I went to sleep I pulled my hair and screamed like a psycho. I cried a little bit also. Yeah, I cried indeed, every night. Not a manly thing but I could not take it. My mom took me to a doctor and I found out that my growth plates have closed when we took an X-ray. When the doctor told me that I stopped growing, I sat there shocked. I did not look good in the office. The doctor asked me if I was okay because I was absolutely not feeling okay after what she just told me. I successfully however left the office without having a mental breakdown. When we were in the car driving back home I was screaming. I could not get over it. There was absolutely no way. I had to be stuck in a child’s body forever. I am now 17 years old. I will be turning 18 in a couple months. Nearly 3 years of this mental torture. Now, I can go way more on with this story but let me move on to the important part. I don’t have a problem with my height because of dating. This has nothing to do with any of this. The thing is, I am nearly an adult and I am at this height. It is very humiliating. Everyone has dreams of becoming rich and famous when I only had one dream. That was to be 6’0. The thing is that, I feel like I do not fit in this body. It does not look right. I need to be at least 6 feet. I am tired of having short arms short legs and a short torso. I can imagine myself at 6’0 being so much better. I do not think my words can explain the amount of torture that I am facing every day. 5’8 won’t work for me. I am short. I don’t care what you all say ( actually I do because I need your advice ) because 5’8 is short. I hate it. I don’t care what google says. The average man is not 5’9. That’s maybe the case since there are mexicans and short asians here. Nearly ALL the white americans are over 6 feet at my school. I am reaching my limit. For real. In a couple months, I may make a trip to the gun store to buy some revlover and ck it to my head. I can ot do it in this body. I cant face the fact that I am always the shortest ones in the hall. I cannot stop thinking about how much better I would be if I was taller. Now I just want to ask you all a favor. If you all are going to type “Get over it” “Be more confident” “You have other issues not just height” and other stuff like that, this just shows that you are arrogant and uncaring. Any advice other than this would be appreciated. I do not know what to do anymore. Life seems very tough when you are not tall.

wants2growtaller

Re: I am reaching my limit
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 03:32:05 AM »

Your problem isnt your height. You have a psychological problem. Mark Zuckerberg is f'7 and he is successful. i personally think anyone who is above five six has psychological issues. You need a doctor not surgery.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

ThatGuy

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 03:48:40 AM »

This is my 3rd time posting here on this site. I come to this website because we all are in the same boat. We all have the same situation. I feel like we can help each other out and I feel like I can get the most advice from this website than any other. To get to the point, I am 17 years old, senior in high school. I started obsessing over height when I was 15. I was 5’8 when I was 15. Yes I know what you all will say. “5’8 is not that short”. We will get to that in a moment though. At the age of 15 I always said to myself how I can still grow to be 5’11-6’0. I waited constantly every day in order for this dream to come true. At this age I was pretty looking foward to growing. Lets timeskip to age 16. I am still 5’8 and I have not grown. I am starting to become very worried. Height is constantly in my minds. Constantly. It would not go away no matter what. All my friends that I hang out with are over 6 feet with the shortest one being 5’10. Whenever I walk in the halls, every kid is taller than me. The only people that were shorter than me were Mexicans and sometimes Asians. It was hitting me real hard. It was getting extremely serious. I knew I had to do something because I cannot accept a body like this. I tried everything from stretching 45 minutes a day, kickboxing 1000 times with each leg, and sneaking in strange “grow taller” supplements which I believed tend to work. Yes I was indeed an idiot. Nothing was working. Every night before I went to sleep I pulled my hair and screamed like a psycho. I cried a little bit also. Yeah, I cried indeed, every night. Not a manly thing but I could not take it. My mom took me to a doctor and I found out that my growth plates have closed when we took an X-ray. When the doctor told me that I stopped growing, I sat there shocked. I did not look good in the office. The doctor asked me if I was okay because I was absolutely not feeling okay after what she just told me. I successfully however left the office without having a mental breakdown. When we were in the car driving back home I was screaming. I could not get over it. There was absolutely no way. I had to be stuck in a child’s body forever. I am now 17 years old. I will be turning 18 in a couple months. Nearly 3 years of this mental torture. Now, I can go way more on with this story but let me move on to the important part. I don’t have a problem with my height because of dating. This has nothing to do with any of this. The thing is, I am nearly an adult and I am at this height. It is very humiliating. Everyone has dreams of becoming rich and famous when I only had one dream. That was to be 6’0. The thing is that, I feel like I do not fit in this body. It does not look right. I need to be at least 6 feet. I am tired of having short arms short legs and a short torso. I can imagine myself at 6’0 being so much better. I do not think my words can explain the amount of torture that I am facing every day. 5’8 won’t work for me. I am short. I don’t care what you all say ( actually I do because I need your advice ) because 5’8 is short. I hate it. I don’t care what google says. The average man is not 5’9. That’s maybe the case since there are mexicans and short asians here. Nearly ALL the white americans are over 6 feet at my school. I am reaching my limit. For real. In a couple months, I may make a trip to the gun store to buy some revlover and ck it to my head. I can ot do it in this body. I cant face the fact that I am always the shortest ones in the hall. I cannot stop thinking about how much better I would be if I was taller. Now I just want to ask you all a favor. If you all are going to type “Get over it” “Be more confident” “You have other issues not just height” and other stuff like that, this just shows that you are arrogant and uncaring. Any advice other than this would be appreciated. I do not know what to do anymore. Life seems very tough when you are not tall.
I can understand where you're coming from especially since I was told my growth was slower compared to my peers back in 6th or 7th grade I remember back when I was religious the one thing I asked god for was that I'd be tall, or at least a few inches taller than my old man (he's 6'2 and his dad was much taller than him). Sadly, it never happened there wasn't anything I could do by the time I realized there would be no last minute growth spurt. It was kinda meh during my super early 20s, but then my 6'8 cousin came to visit and after that I think it finally hit me like a ton of bricks I got full blown depression and it seemed like it was never going to end. Luckily I was still gullible enough to believe that stretching and increasing hgh might make me taller so I went full on body builder for 2-3 years(Don't ask me how I did it when I was in this depressive suicidal state), but when I finished I'd realized I was a completely different person its not like I didn't care about my height, but I was now 180+ pounds at 11% body fat and I could do things I'd only dreamed of. I'm not saying just get over it or just work out, I'm saying you need to change your perspective a bit then try considering LL when you're in a better state of mind. Never make decisions like this in an altered state of mind you won't be able to really think clearly and reasonably.

What's your wingspan and shoe size? If they're much longer/bigger than someone around your height there might be hope. Also was this a scan of your wrists? I'm just wondering because sometimes you're legs can keep growing or you're torso might grow a bit into your mid 20s.
What's your inseam?

Also I promise you the average height for males in the US is not 6'0, you must be aware of your bias in this situation you're flustered. I wouldn't be surprised if you just ignored all the people around your height. Make sure you're comparing your height by eye level. Life isn't that tough if you're at 5'8, I know 5'4/5'2 guys I could imagine life being hell for these people. Don't kill yourself because of something like this its not worth it. I can understand just how this mindset poisons everything, so stay strong and avoid the temptation.

ThatGuy

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 03:58:52 AM »

Your problem isnt your height. You have a psychological problem. Mark Zuckerberg is f'7 and he is successful. i personally think anyone who is above five six has psychological issues. You need a doctor not surgery.
Why would he compare himself to a billionaire? 5'6 is pretty short for a man, personally I'd say anyone can go for LL as long as if you've got a clear mind and you're evaluating this properly or else you might find yourself in Russia or Africa with some butcher who calls himself a doctor. If I had to say there was a cut off for LL it would probably be around 6'0ish because you'd have to be pretty insecure or delusional to want LL at this point.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 04:02:03 AM »

Maybe you should read Unicorns diary.  unicorn went to Dr. guichet and she got all fked up. Bad doctors can be found anywhere. Even in so called ''develped'' countries. its obvious that you dont travel much. There are plenty of countries in Africa that are more developed than places in America. Canada, and europe. And yes i thik that anyone above five six doing cll has psychological problems. My father is five six and he has a successful life. He has a wife..three kids and well respected and accepted. This guy has mental problems.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Blue Lunar

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 04:39:03 AM »

I do not think you read my post. I said do not reply if you are going to say “you have other issues other than your height”. My problem is my height. Nothing else. I would not like to waste my time with people that have difficulty understanding.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 04:44:44 AM »

ik read it. And i think you are a spoiled brat. There are people here who are seriously below the average height where their height negatively impacts how others treat them on a daily basis. And those people NEED cosmetic limb lengthening. What you  have is height envy. You see how six feet people are adored and admired and you want that life. nnot because you need it because you want it. Which means you are ungrateful and greedy for having a height that society accepts. I have no pity for you. You can do go ahead and do cll. But its absolutely moronic for a person at your height to put yourself in danger just to fuilfill some greedy fantasy.  Even if  you reach at six feet tall..you will not be satisfied fwith yourself.  You will find some other problems within yourself that you dont like. Because you have serious self hatred issues. You better hope that whatever doctor you have doesnt do a pyschogocial examination on you because at your mental state you wouldnt pass it.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 04:48:07 AM »

I can understand where you're coming from especially since I was told my growth was slower compared to my peers back in 6th or 7th grade I remember back when I was religious the one thing I asked god for was that I'd be tall, or at least a few inches taller than my old man (he's 6'2 and his dad was much taller than him). Sadly, it never happened there wasn't anything I could do by the time I realized there would be no last minute growth spurt. It was kinda meh during my super early 20s, but then my 6'8 cousin came to visit and after that I think it finally hit me like a ton of bricks I got full blown depression and it seemed like it was never going to end. Luckily I was still gullible enough to believe that stretching and increasing hgh might make me taller so I went full on body builder for 2-3 years(Don't ask me how I did it when I was in this depressive suicidal state), but when I finished I'd realized I was a completely different person its not like I didn't care about my height, but I was now 180+ pounds at 11% body fat and I could do things I'd only dreamed of. I'm not saying just get over it or just work out, I'm saying you need to change your perspective a bit then try considering LL when you're in a better state of mind. Never make decisions like this in an altered state of mind you won't be able to really think clearly and reasonably.

What's your wingspan and shoe size? If they're much longer/bigger than someone around your height there might be hope. Also was this a scan of your wrists? I'm just wondering because sometimes you're legs can keep growing or you're torso might grow a bit into your mid 20s.
What's your inseam?

Also I promise you the average height for males in the US is not 6'0, you must be aware of your bias in this situation you're flustered. I wouldn't be surprised if you just ignored all the people around your height. Make sure you're comparing your height by eye level. Life isn't that tough if you're at 5'8, I know 5'4/5'2 guys I could imagine life being hell for these people. Don't kill yourself because of something like this its not worth it. I can understand just how this mindset poisons everything, so stay strong and avoid the temptation.

Ha ha dude. Looks like we are in the same boat. I forgot to mention this in my post. But I am 5’8 and I weight 175 and this is my 4th year lifting. I started at 14 when I was 142 pounds. I have been able to maintain body fat since and added all muscle. I can bench 290, squat 420 and have inproved in a lot of areas. I loved working out since 12. 14 was when I learned how to diet and build muscle. Right now I am nearly reaching my peak natty status. A 5’8 peak is like 180-185lbs. However, with all this training and all this effort, I still do not feel good about myself. I do not want to get stuck in a 5’8 body. Me being strong and healthy wont change anything. Like I said, my only problem is my height and there is nothing that can fix it.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 04:51:05 AM »

Why would he compare himself to a billionaire? 5'6 is pretty short for a man, personally I'd say anyone can go for LL as long as if you've got a clear mind and you're evaluating this properly or else you might find yourself in Russia or Africa with some butcher who calls himself a doctor. If I had to say there was a cut off for LL it would probably be around 6'0ish because you'd have to be pretty insecure or delusional to want LL at this point.

Thanks man. We need more people like you here. You made my life a whole lot easier. And you know if I had an option of
a) take 1 billion and leave
b) take 4 inches and leave

It would be B. I am not joking. I have never cared about money one bit.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 04:54:07 AM »

Maybe you should read Unicorns diary.  unicorn went to Dr. guichet and she got all fked up. Bad doctors can be found anywhere. Even in so called ''develped'' countries. its obvious that you dont travel much. There are plenty of countries in Africa that are more developed than places in America. Canada, and europe. And yes i thik that anyone above five six doing cll has psychological problems. My father is five six and he has a successful life. He has a wife..three kids and well respected and accepted. This guy has mental problems.

You must be out of your mind. Just stop posting. You are making yourself seem more stupid. 5’6 is short for a man. Do not compare other people’s success with one’s own personal issues.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 04:57:45 AM »

Five six isnt short for a man or a woman. Plus its not JUST height its also how you dress. Like I said this guy definitley has personal psychological issues. An d CLL isnt the solution. He needs a psychiatrist.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2018, 05:01:10 AM »

ik read it. And i think you are a spoiled brat. There are people here who are seriously below the average height where their height negatively impacts how others treat them on a daily basis. And those people NEED cosmetic limb lengthening. What you  have is height envy. You see how six feet people are adored and admired and you want that life. nnot because you need it because you want it. Which means you are ungrateful and greedy for having a height that society accepts. I have no pity for you. You can do go ahead and do cll. But its absolutely moronic for a person at your height to put yourself in danger just to fuilfill some greedy fantasy.  Even if  you reach at six feet tall..you will not be satisfied fwith yourself.  You will find some other problems within yourself that you dont like. Because you have serious self hatred issues. You better hope that whatever doctor you have doesnt do a pyschogocial examination on you because at your mental state you wouldnt pass it.

I am under average height. I am short. That is a fact. I want to be taller. It is very hard for you to get this into your brain isn’t it? I wrote a full post and yet you keep coming with the same replies. Yeah I hate the fact that some people are taller than me. But people 6 feet being adored? If you can read properly I wrote how my height has no connection to dating. So I do not care how much “adored” those people are. I actually do NEED the height. I am not ungrateful and not greedy. If I was 5’10, yeah I could see where you are coming from. But don’t call me mental when you are the one who does not seem to get a grasp in this thread. Smh bad comprehension skills buddy.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 05:06:53 AM »

Five eight is not short. Would you rather be four feet eleven?

Blue Lunar

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2018, 05:08:32 AM »

Five six isnt short for a man or a woman. Plus its not JUST height its also how you dress. Like I said this guy definitley has personal psychological issues. An d CLL isnt the solution. He needs a psychiatrist.

Read the reply from ThatGuy. If YOU weren’t mentally retarded you would know 5’6 is short for a man. You are way out of your mind at the moment. I cannot tell if you are trolling or just trying to be more stupid and waste my time. Sir you are the one that needs a mental test. It really looks like I am educating a child right now. And I am assuming you are 5’6 or some  . Don’t try to make yourself feel better by saying “5’6 is not short for a man” because you are, and always will be an inferior specimen just like all of us.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 05:11:45 AM »

Five eight is not short. Would you rather be four feet eleven?

You must be hell of a short man if you think 5’8 is a good height. I am trying to be nice here and reply to every post and seek advice but at this point you are getting me upset. 5’8 is short AND under average height. There is a REASON why I have hatred for my height.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 05:12:18 AM »

Inferior? Height makes a person less than human? NO ONE is INFERIOR. EVERYONe has something to offer to this world. Just like at the late Stephen Hawkins. He was very short, he couldnt speak, he couldnt walk...and was very ill and guess what he had a brilliant mind. He is one of the BEST physicist in the WORLD. Or look at nic vujici a man born without limbs..who inspires people everyday. And has a beautiful wife and child. Its so sad that you think or anyone else think your physical appearance is what matters most. Its not your appearance that matters most. Its physical health. and character. If you have those those things you are the richest person in the world. Im sorry that you have such shallow ideals.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 05:14:01 AM »

What's your inseam?

Oh and by the way no sorry I do not know my wingspan.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 07:10:12 PM »

Inferior? Height makes a person less than human? NO ONE is INFERIOR. EVERYONe has something to offer to this world. Just like at the late Stephen Hawkins. He was very short, he couldnt speak, he couldnt walk...and was very ill and guess what he had a brilliant mind. He is one of the BEST physicist in the WORLD. Or look at nic vujici a man born without limbs..who inspires people everyday. And has a beautiful wife and child. Its so sad that you think or anyone else think your physical appearance is what matters most. Its not your appearance that matters most. Its physical health. and character. If you have those those things you are the richest person in the world. Im sorry that you have such shallow ideals.

If this is the way you think then why are you on this site? We short people consider ourselves unattractive and inferior. We are trying to fight and do what it takes in order to become better. Us having a good personality and other stuff like that is not going to change the fact that we are short or that women hate shorter men and other stuff like that. Let me say it once again, I am short. I want to change it. That’s it. If you don’t get it hop off. I came here to get advice. Not argue with a man here that’s typing the opposite of what the purpose of this website is.

Mzacr

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 10:17:03 PM »

Dude no chill but I hope you get the surgery and get legit crippled so you can actually complain about something.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2018, 10:39:03 PM »

Short stature doesnt mean a person is inferior. Like I said NO ONE IS  inferior. Im here because cll is my only way to escape heightism. But if no heightism existed I would NEVER do cosmetic limb lengthening. ANd you are right women do hate short men...and short women and that again is because of heightism. But being short doesnt mean you are inferior. You are more than just your height.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 02:31:36 PM »

Yup I should not have come here to this website after all. Never realized that there would be massive amounts of idiots here.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2018, 02:33:59 PM »

Dude no chill but I hope you get the surgery and get legit crippled so you can actually complain about something.

Get it so I can get crippled and complain about it? Sounds like you are explaining your experience with the surgery buddy. It’s ok though. Nobody probably gave a   about you in the first place because I am assuming you are also way under average height. You being unable to walk would not make a difference as nobody would have respect for your manlet asş.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2018, 02:37:28 PM »

Short stature doesnt mean a person is inferior. Like I said NO ONE IS  inferior. Im here because cll is my only way to escape heightism. But if no heightism existed I would NEVER do cosmetic limb lengthening. ANd you are right women do hate short men...and short women and that again is because of heightism. But being short doesnt mean you are inferior. You are more than just your height.

Yes it does. YES IT DOES. Let me tell you something. Whenever I see a short man I shake my head with sadness and pity. Short men are unattractive inferior specimens and women - other than fat and ugly ones (luckily for the shrimps there is no shortage of those) don't want to be with them . I am sorry to tell you this but if you are a man and any shorter than 5'10 your genetics are weak and your bloodline should die out.

Honestly, what kind of man are you if you only grow to 5'5 or 5'6? I'll tell you what kind: you are not a man at all.

Ever hear parents bragging about how tall their son is? Yup, you all have. How about bragging about how short they are? Thought not. This is also why women are attracted to tall men; not only do they not want the shame of a short husband, they especially don't want the shame of having short sons. All the short men I know are ashamed of their height and as well they should be. They are an embarrassment to their family and their species.

Tallness is equated to athletisism, masculinity, power, good looks and high social standing. Tall men are more powerful than short men, both physically and in the work place. On average we earn more money and have the upper echelon jobs. Women are naturally attracted to our power and masculinity.

Believe it or not we are also smarter as well. Think I am making this up?...............  WELL ANSWER ME. It is about time u get out of this forum bud. You know nothing.

myloginacc

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2018, 02:55:58 PM »

It is very humiliating. Everyone has dreams of becoming rich and famous when I only had one dream. That was to be 6’0. The thing is that, I feel like I do not fit in this body. It does not look right. I need to be at least 6 feet.

We will be cheering for you.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

wants2growtaller

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2018, 04:13:47 PM »

There is no correlation between height and intelligence. Intelligence comes from various races and heights. For example Mark Zuckerberg, only five seven is the founder of facebook. Genkhis Khan was only five two and he conquered the world.  Pablo Picasso was only five four and he is a well known artist. the worth of a person, a man is not in his height but in his character. Its not what you look like that matters its how you treat yourself, others and the environment. What worth is height if you use your own height or other peoples height against them? Pride, arrogance, naricissism, superiority/ inferiority complex are not POSITIVE traits. A person who is truly secure in their own skin does not feel the need to put people down to make themselves feel better. People who put others down to make themselve feel better are insecure. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesseses. Just because someone is tall doesnt mean they are intelligent. It does not mean they treat people with compassion, and kindness. It doesnt even mean they are healthy. A person can be tall but have brittle bones. Height is not an indicator of athelthtism either. There are tons of tall people or short people and not everyone CAN or has the desire to be an athlete. It takes talent, perserverance, and HARD work to be an athlete.  There are sports where it is beneficial to be tall or short. For example, in gymnastic its better to be short The strongest weight lifter was under five feet. People who think your appearance matters more than your character are empty vessels. They dont have much to give on the inside so they just rely on the outside and BULLY OTHERS. What about people like Stephen Hawkins. Stephen Hawkins could not walk, he could not see well,, etc but was a well known physicisits. Look at Game of thrones Peter Dinklage. He is a small person but is a brilliant actor. And one of  peoples favourite character on Game of Thrones. Anyone who thinks  anyone is inferior based on ONE  physical trait lacks in wisdom and compassion.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 04:14:14 PM »

Yes it does. YES IT DOES. Let me tell you something. Whenever I see a short man I shake my head with sadness and pity. Short men are unattractive inferior specimens and women - other than fat and ugly ones (luckily for the shrimps there is no shortage of those) don't want to be with them . I am sorry to tell you this but if you are a man and any shorter than 5'10 your genetics are weak and your bloodline should die out.

Honestly, what kind of man are you if you only grow to 5'5 or 5'6? I'll tell you what kind: you are not a man at all.

Ever hear parents bragging about how tall their son is? Yup, you all have. How about bragging about how short they are? Thought not. This is also why women are attracted to tall men; not only do they not want the shame of a short husband, they especially don't want the shame of having short sons. All the short men I know are ashamed of their height and as well they should be. They are an embarrassment to their family and their species.

Tallness is equated to athletisism, masculinity, power, good looks and high social standing. Tall men are more powerful than short men, both physically and in the work place. On average we earn more money and have the upper echelon jobs. Women are naturally attracted to our power and masculinity.

Believe it or not we are also smarter as well. Think I am making this up?...............  WELL ANSWER ME. It is about time u get out of this forum bud. You know nothing.

I love how you call other posters idiots and then go on and write down this steaming, atrocious pile of toxic horsesh*t. I'm sorry to be that blunt, but your stances are completely at odds with distinctly Western principles such as meritocracy, individualism and individual liberty. Saying "men with weak genetics should die out" and "short men should be ashamed" is self-hating, toxic and weak thinking that aligns with the philosphy of collectivism, fascism, authoritarianism and eugenics and is the antithesis of humanism, Western ethics and morality and any remotely healthy, mature mindset.

You worry about your height, yet I suggest you should worry about your educational level. You seem to have not even a bit of understanding of what any wise person sees as things of real value. You're 17 years old yet openly scoff at people who are shorter, older, wiser and more successful than you. People who have achieved things of real value, who have improved the lives of others. People who have created families. You are 17 and have seen nothing, yet deprive millions of men their status as men and generalize the behaviour of millions of women. Your "dream of success" is being 6 feet tall. You're a freakin' kid talking about human beings like they are lab rats or a breed of dogs.

Stay bitter and desperate and keep contemplating suicide for all I care. Keep up the self-hating mentality and categorize people into tall and worthy of living and short and unworthy of living and then keep wondering "why do I feel so angry and bitter and why is my life so tough?" and keep coming to the conclusion "it must be my height!" (and not my toxic mindset) and then shove a gun barrel up your mouth, but before that, take a big, fat one up your arse.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 04:38:14 PM »

I love how you call other posters idiots and then go on and write down this steaming, atrocious pile of toxic horsesh*t. I'm sorry to be that blunt, but your stances are completely at odds with distinctly Western principles such as meritocracy, individualism and individual liberty. Saying "men with weak genetics should die out" and "short men should be ashamed" is self-hating, toxic and weak thinking that aligns with the philosphy of collectivism, fascism, authoritarianism and eugenics and is the antithesis of humanism, Western ethics and morality and any remotely healthy, mature mindset.

You worry about your height, yet I suggest you should worry about your educational level. You seem to have not even a bit of understanding of what any wise person sees as things of real value. You're 17 years old yet openly scoff at people who are shorter, older, wiser and more successful than you. People who have achieved things of real value, who have improved the lives of others. People who have created families. You are 17 and have seen nothing, yet deprive millions of men their status as men and generalize the behaviour of millions of women. Your "dream of success" is being 6 feet tall. You're a freakin' kid talking about human beings like they are lab rats or a breed of dogs.

Stay bitter and desperate and keep contemplating suicide for all I care. Keep up the self-hating mentality and categorize people into tall and worthy of living and short and unworthy of living and then keep wondering "why do I feel so angry and bitter and why is my life so tough?" and keep coming to the conclusion "it must be my height!" (and not my toxic mindset) and then shove a gun barrel up your mouth, but before that, take a big, fat one up your arse.

WELL SAID!

Bry

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 06:56:04 PM »

There is no correlation between height and intelligence. Intelligence comes from various races and heights. For example Mark Zuckerberg, only five seven is the founder of facebook. Genkhis Khan was only five two and he conquered the world.  Pablo Picasso was only five four and he is a well known artist. the worth of a person, a man is not in his height but in his character. Its not what you look like that matters its how you treat yourself, others and the environment. What worth is height if you use your own height or other peoples height against them? Pride, arrogance, naricissism, superiority/ inferiority complex are not POSITIVE traits. A person who is truly secure in their own skin does not feel the need to put people down to make themselves feel better. People who put others down to make themselve feel better are insecure. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesseses. Just because someone is tall doesnt mean they are intelligent. It does not mean they treat people with compassion, and kindness. It doesnt even mean they are healthy. A person can be tall but have brittle bones. Height is not an indicator of athelthtism either. There are tons of tall people or short people and not everyone CAN or has the desire to be an athlete. It takes talent, perserverance, and HARD work to be an athlete.  There are sports where it is beneficial to be tall or short. For example, in gymnastic its better to be short The strongest weight lifter was under five feet. People who think your appearance matters more than your character are empty vessels. They dont have much to give on the inside so they just rely on the outside and BULLY OTHERS. What about people like Stephen Hawkins. Stephen Hawkins could not walk, he could not see well,, etc but was a well known physicisits. Look at Game of thrones Peter Dinklage. He is a small person but is a brilliant actor. And one of  peoples favourite character on Game of Thrones. Anyone who thinks  anyone is inferior based on ONE  physical trait lacks in wisdom and compassion.

Agreed.

edwardv6

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 07:37:06 PM »

Why is it big tall guys in boxing/MMA are generally slower, clumsy and have weak cardio whereas their shorter lighter (=<lightweight MMA/=<middleweight boxing) counterparts look like they fight on fast forward in comparison and can go nonstop?

What does a puxxy like you know about masculinity?
Why are some of the most powerful people in the world short?

"We earn more money"       "We are also smarter"
Are you saying short people (since you consider yourself short) are smarter and earn more money or do you believe in some weird way you're actually 6'+??
banned for flaming/hostility

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2018, 07:49:57 PM »

Amen 🙌🏽
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 07:53:28 PM »

I understand people who are above average or even average for wanting this surgery but you buddy are mentally unstable and want this surgery for the wrong reasons. I bet you have nothing good going on in your life and feel like being tall will fix everything. Grow up buddy, not physically but mentally.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up