Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening Questions  (Read 4490 times)

MedicalField90

• Visitor
Limb Lengthening Questions
« on: September 19, 2014, 07:39:31 AM »

I was a victim of malpractice, which was confirmed by multiple legal advisers which has changed a lot of my physical aspects. A lawyer suggested that I sign up for disability but I do not want to do that. I  want to provide for myself and to do that I need to be healthy. I am looking to add 7 inches of height. I don't know if I can afford it. Are there any payment plans or does insurance cover it? I really have to have this surgery.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Limb Lengthening Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:51:13 AM »

Do you have a limb length discrepancy or a deformity on any of your legs? That might get you covered by insurance, but I don't think any type of insurance covers this for purely cosmetic cases. As of yet I don't know of any doctors that have payment plans either. I think all surgeons make you pay the full surgical cost up front.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

MedicalField90

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 09:15:33 AM »

So how do people usually pay for it and how much would it cost in total?

Taller

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 10:16:02 AM »

What kind of malpractice were you the victim of, and how does that play into your desire to get limb lengthening? I am sincerely sorry to here about it.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »

if you are disabled then you are entitled to a disabled pension.

that is why it exists.......... for people like you. get over your guilt complex.

you can always try to get work later and cancel it. however you need to establish your right to it first.

that way if in future you realize that you can not work you can just go back to your pension.

MedicalField90

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 10:12:23 PM »

Possible malpractice from medical facilities & malpractice from family members:

- hepatitis B shot injuries

- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis

- Was given Tylenol every 4 hours because I was turning blue, grunting, chocking and could not breathe as a baby which caused me to be hospitalized for several days. Family
  members lied about what happened which led to the emergency room not knowing what it was and just went for what it looked like, if that makes sense.

- I'm allergic to a lot of medication that causes me to get really sick (can't breathe, vomit and more), doctors obviously did not know that either because they were lied to by my family   
  members, which could have caused misdiagnosis again.

- I believe that I am suffering long term meningitis effects. I contracted this from being around family members and still till this day they claim that it never happened even though it is
  recorded on my medical records.

- I am not going to name any names but one of my intermediate family members said that they threw my medical records away when I asked for them and later claimed that I did not
  have any medical records AT ALL even when shown that I had them and they tried to take it away and was angry that I was able to get them and threatened to call doctors offices to
  keep them from giving me any more documents and gloated at the fact that in order to get my documents she had to sign for it because it is in her name and not mine (I got some of
  them anyway and I no longer need her signature to get the rest).

- Malnutrition

These complications have caused stunted growth. It feels like I am crammed into my body... if that makes sense. I can do things that I shouldn't be able to do at this height. These complications play a part in limb lengthening because it will help me deal with life more easily and be what and who I was suppose to be. Limb lengthening plays a big part in my life, I need it to survive (can't go in public with all of these complications, I've tried many times).

I know for a fact that what was done to me was done to me on purpose on behalf of my family members which caused all of my complications. I have evidence to prove all of what I am saying. I need to fix this and need to find a way to do so. I have tried signing up for disability but was denied because of lack of work. I can not work because I have a tough time in public (I am annoyed NOT at all sad) because people feel the need to exploit the damage that they see was done to me. I forgot to mention that someone in my intermediate family keeps putting either chemicals, drugs, or something in my food that makes me sick and causes damage as well. I have evidence for that too. I have recently just found out more about my complications through medical records that I had to fight tooth and nails to get. That is why I am doing this now and not immediately when it happened. I also have family members who caused it to get personal gain and don't care to fix it. So I am doing this by myself. I was able to survive this long after everything that has happened to me because of will power and nothing else. What I listed above is not even scratching the surface of what happened to me. By the way, disability is an option. These complications are holding me back from a lot of things such as working and more.

Sorry for the long message. Thank you all for taking the time to answer and respond.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 01:10:52 AM »

you sound like you have psychosis. delusion and possibly other mental illnesses.

I don't know anything about you. but I suggest you see a doctor.

7 inches is a ridiculous amount also. no reputable doctor would take you on. I dare say that you have a psychotic disorder.

are you on any anti depressants or anti schizophrenic medication now or ever in the past?

MedicalField90

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 01:47:36 AM »

NO I do not at all have any mental illness. I am very intellectual actually. These sicknesses damaged the physical aspects of my body and a few internal aspects. Nothing mental. I just want to make that very clear. No mental illness. I am certain that I do not have psychosis. I have made sure of this by talking to a counselor and they said that nothing was wrong with me but they could not help me get what I need done. NO I am not depressed in any way, I would have ended my life if that were the case because I've been through a lot. I just want my health back that was taken from me because of others mishandling me my whole life. This is also not psychosis or depression if I have evidence for everything that I said. This is not in my mind, this is very real. I just need to know how to fix this mess that I did not make.

So any other people that reply, please know that this has nothing to do with any kind of mental illness.

Thanks.

theuprising

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 05:27:04 AM »

How tall are you and how tall are your parents?

MedicalField90

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 05:54:43 AM »

I am about 5' 6''

One of my parents are around 6 foot and the other around 5' 7'' or so.

Carter

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 06:45:26 AM »

I can't comment much on your personal situation,  except that you must get your finance in order and move out to your own place  Toxic relationships will drag you down mentally and emotionally.   

LL doctors do not provide payment plans, they expect full payment.  LL is not a cheap or fast solution.  It can result in loss of income due to inability to walk for months.  Definitely get the finances right before doing it , or it will be problematic.     

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2014, 08:13:36 AM »

well if you don't go into detail about any of your sicknesses we can not help you with anything.

in general leg lengthening does not heal a damaged body. LL damages a healthy body?

5" is the max gain. 6cm on tibia/ 6 cm on femur.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 08:56:57 AM »

Do cross lateral lengthening like exclude and reach 6 feet. Or go to dr Betz do 8 cm on your femurs and then 6cm on your Tobias and call it a day... Btw tell us your armspan because you may need arm lengthening too. That may take 2+years of your life and 150k euros :)
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Carter

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »

I want to add that LL can cause alot of mental stress due to pain, isolation and being crippled.   Make sure you are prepared for it.

7 inches is high risk and might cause disproportion between your upper and lower body.  Not  a good idea.  You need to read alot more before thinking about doing this.

I agree with the 6 +6 suggestion above,  or 6cm tibia + 8cm femur maximum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up