Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I go for 5 inches?  (Read 4676 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Should I go for 5 inches?
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:18:47 AM »

As a 5'1" guy, I am thinking about just sticking to 5 inches, so I could reach AT LEAST 5'6" which I think it would be a good height to pick up girls 5'7"-5'10" if much. My dad is that height and he hasn't had a trouble with picking up taller girls (probably because he got money but idk). So should I go for it? What would be the outcome of it? Would it still be hard to recover from it? Will I look disproportionate with an arm span of 5'2"-5'4"?
5'1", 100 lbs

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Should I go for 5 inches?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 12:58:38 AM »

Yeah, I'd go for that much if I were you.  It's doable with two surgeries.  Recovery wouldn't be too difficult if you wait until you're recovered from the first surgery before doing the second one.  Even if you do look disproportionate (which I don't think you will, at least not much) it's probably worth it for the 5'6 height in your case.

Cannibal

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:51:02 AM »

I think you could go for 6 inches even provided 9 of those centimeters are on your femur.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:56:42 AM »

I think you could go for 6 inches even provided 9 of those centimeters are on your femur.
You are right I totally agree with you...he should do first tibias external and do internals with femurs then :3 it will take him 2 years but it will be worth it.
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Overdozer

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 05:06:10 AM »

What I would've done:
1. Quadrilateral internal to 20 cm, then humerus 6-7 cm. (expensive)
2. Bilateral internal femurs and bilateral external tibias to 20 cm, then humerus 6-7 cm. (cheaper)
3. Crosslateral external tibia-femur to 20 cm, throw humerus lengthening somewhere inbetween. (cheapest)

That is of course if you're feeling WILD.
(But if your sitting height is a limitting factor (less than 85cm) then better stick with 6 inches. If your span is 5'4 at 5'7 that's just 3 inches of difference it hard to notice so you can ignore humerus lengthening, but if your arm span is 5'2...)
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 07:03:30 AM »

What I would've done:
1. Quadrilateral internal to 20 cm, then humerus 6-7 cm. (expensive)
2. Bilateral internal femurs and bilateral external tibias to 20 cm, then humerus 6-7 cm. (cheaper)
3. Crosslateral external tibia-femur to 20 cm, throw humerus lengthening somewhere inbetween. (cheapest)

That is of course if you're feeling WILD.
(But if your sitting height is a limitting factor (less than 85cm) then better stick with 6 inches. If your span is 5'4 at 5'7 that's just 3 inches of difference it hard to notice so you can ignore humerus lengthening, but if your arm span is 5'2...)
actually my sitting height is 78 cm or less lol, anyway I guess if my legs are bigger than my chest by just a bit that won't be a problem, I would actually seem aesthetic (as just as I don't exceed). About the armspan it s like 5'3" actually. And what do you mean by quadrilateral and bilateral?
5'1", 100 lbs

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 11:33:59 AM »

actually my sitting height is 78 cm or less lol, anyway I guess if my legs are bigger than my chest by just a bit that won't be a problem, I would actually seem aesthetic (as just as I don't exceed). About the armspan it s like 5'3" actually. And what do you mean by quadrilateral and bilateral?
are you the dude with the scoliosis thing?
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 12:32:34 AM »

... no. My endrocrinologist said I was perfectly fine... whatever. I am 5'1" thats not fine, that guy was like 6'3" it's easy for him that it isn't such a big deal.
5'1", 100 lbs
Pages: [1]   Go Up