Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The safest way without complications, and the timelimit.  (Read 12693 times)

SpiderProwler

Re: The safest way without complications, and the timelimit.
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2014, 05:17:42 AM »

Online dating is my life blood, swiping right on tinders probably the thing my thumbs done the most. I have gotten away with murder and dated girls as tall as 6 3 at slightly less than 5 8. I refuse to believe that the one inch is worth all the sacrifices and risks. That money could be better spent buying many sets of slightly elevated elevator shoes, and a lifetime supply of alcohol for your private dalliances.

Lol I guess, but money is not really an issue for me. I'd rather get a really satisfying height gain.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:45:52 AM by SpiderProwler »

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 11:52:28 AM »

spider prowler

my personal recommendation is this.

do 6cm on tibia (external ONLY, NOT LON)
then
do 6cm on femur (where you can choose at a later stage what method, between external LON monorail, or full internal).

this is the safest method. or do them back to back.

this is the same for everyone. if someone is not happy after 12 cm then bad luck guys get elevator shoes, LL is not suppose to make you a new person it is suppose to increase relative quality of life. it is suppose to be an improvement only.

people who get caught up in the numbers game forget that LL is an improvement only. the number game is what causes people to hurt themselves.

SpiderProwler

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2014, 06:52:25 PM »

spider prowler

my personal recommendation is this.

do 6cm on tibia (external ONLY, NOT LON)
then
do 6cm on femur (where you can choose at a later stage what method, between external LON monorail, or full internal).

this is the safest method. or do them back to back.

this is the same for everyone. if someone is not happy after 12 cm then bad luck guys get elevator shoes, LL is not suppose to make you a new person it is suppose to increase relative quality of life. it is suppose to be an improvement only.

people who get caught up in the numbers game forget that LL is an improvement only. the number game is what causes people to hurt themselves.

I want 10-11 cm. I know what people say about internal Tibias here but honestly I feel more comfortable doing them with Paley than externals in some third world country. Also, I don't have the time to do split them apart.

programdude

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »

Wish you all the best but I think its a mistake.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 08:42:23 PM »

Spiderprowler
I want 10-11 cm. I know what people say about internal Tibias here but honestly I feel more comfortable doing them with Paley than externals in some third world country. Also, I don't have the time to do split them apart

is that 10-11cm's for 2 segments? if so how much on each? and what methods?

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

SpiderProwler

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2014, 09:30:15 PM »

Spiderprowler
is that 10-11cm's for 2 segments? if so how much on each? and what methods?

Read the earlier posts in this thread. I'm planning on staggered quadrilateral with Paley, 4-5 on tibs, and 5-6 on femurs.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2014, 12:02:35 AM »

well good luck. I read this thread 2-3 days ago, I just wanted to confirm what you were planning or if its changed.

I personally don't see any benefit to quadrilateral. but if its what you want it should work out.

you have reasonable limits for lengthening and you seem like your reading a lot on here. so you should be fine.

:)

SpiderProwler

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 01:04:55 AM »

well good luck. I read this thread 2-3 days ago, I just wanted to confirm what you were planning or if its changed.

I personally don't see any benefit to quadrilateral. but if its what you want it should work out.

you have reasonable limits for lengthening and you seem like your reading a lot on here. so you should be fine.

:)

The benefit is time. I don't want to waste two years of my life on this.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2014, 11:06:01 AM »

when are you starting your LL journey?

I start mine in 8 weeks :) , im getting tibia and femur back to back, full external for tibia, and LON monorail for femur. :)

best way to be safe in my opinion is to use a doctor on this list:
http://asamiindia2014.com/faculty.html

especially if you are going to do external femur.

I expect that it should take around 9 months as a general guideline for me :)

Taller

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »

Who are you going to do LL with Growtalordietrying? Have you contacted the clinic yet?

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2014, 06:40:33 PM »

im doing the whole doctor withheld thing. surgery is booked, plane ticket is already booked and paid for also.

I will create a diary. but my diary is more of a way to fight the boredom I suppose :)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up