Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 inches height gain strategy :)  (Read 8182 times)

Greek-Semidget

4 inches height gain strategy :)
« on: September 08, 2014, 04:53:53 PM »

So I was thinking of strategies to maintain proportions and get 3 inches plus of height. I was thinking of getting the same doctor as exclude.(the Russian one). Do for example one femur and one tibia for 5cm each...(Illizavor both). Then when femur finishes nail it. Repeat for the other femur and the other tibia. (tibias will remain external). So in this way you will maintain proportions, and 5 cm on femurs consolidate really fast. I think somebody will be able to walk without crutches after one year. But with so little amounts you wont get any ballerina or duckass. Please tell me your thoughts. :) :/
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: 4 inches height gain strategy :)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 05:43:05 PM »

You might end up with slight ballerina or duck ass.  5cm is still a lot of lengthening.  I think that's a good plan that will work though.  Good luck to you.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 05:46:48 PM »

You might end up with slight ballerina or duck ass.  5cm is still a lot of lengthening.  I think that's a good plan that will work though.  Good luck to you.
hope so!! I am still not an adult, i am a good student, if i study hard i might get a lot of money finding a good job but i want to be realistic and do it asap..

GeTs

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 06:21:59 PM »

U sound very excited and I can assure u when u re excited u tend to not see everything

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 06:25:33 PM »

U sound very excited and I can assure u when u re excited u tend to not see everything
I am not excited man, I am studying on CLL almost a year, I am confused, and to be honest I just try to sound cheerful, to cover the strong dislike that I have about my short-stature, I am sorry if you got the impression that I am excited.

programdude

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 11:43:17 PM »

Well it sounds like you'll be waiting awhile which will prevent you from rushing into it which is good. Even going with the top surgeon I have some regrets about how I approached things with my quick plunge into things.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Taller

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 12:20:49 AM »

People have done this surgery for cosmetic reasons at pretty young ages. Last night, my college room mate and I were talking about society's flaws yesterday night, and suddenly my room mate starts telling me about a former high school classmate who "did this procedure where you gain height through surgery" in South Korea, right after graduating from high school. I pretended to be shocked to hear that such a procedure is possible, and I pressed him for details. Turns out that his classmate was a former patient of Dr. Lee. It look him a year to recover from his LL, but my room mate said that, after that time, he was 100% back to normal, just taller.

It's crazy to experience and realize just what a small world we live in.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 12:35:17 PM »

Wow, how much did he lengthened, how tall is he, how does he looks? :o bombarding you with questions

GeTs

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »

People have done this surgery for cosmetic reasons at pretty young ages. Last night, my college room mate and I were talking about society's flaws yesterday night, and suddenly my room mate starts telling me about a former high school classmate who "did this procedure where you gain height through surgery" in South Korea, right after graduating from high school. I pretended to be shocked to hear that such a procedure is possible, and I pressed him for details. Turns out that his classmate was a former patient of Dr. Lee. It look him a year to recover from his LL, but my room mate said that, after that time, he was 100% back to normal, just taller.

It's crazy to experience and realize just what a small world we live in.
not everyone who's done LL is on forums

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 04:16:34 PM »

not everyone who's done LL is on forums
We are just the smart ones...hahaha, kidding its just that you have a company with more than 1 thousand people who know about LL, you just feel safer, doctors are not gods after all ;)

GeTs

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »

We are just the smart ones...hahaha, kidding its just that you have a company with more than 1 thousand people who know about LL, you just feel safer, doctors are not gods after all ;)
you must be new to internet then, never trust informations from internet, verify them by yourself

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 05:55:17 PM »

you must be new to internet then, never trust informations from internet, verify them by yourself
I mean THEY KNOW THAT LL EXIST !!!! LL needs phycological support too man :3

G-Man

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 09:31:07 AM »

You have my support!  :P

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 01:40:18 PM »

UPDATE: I just found a better plan, I don't want to speak about my self...4inch gain or 5 is possible with this guide. Do crosslateral, Lengthen your one Tibia up to 5 cm and you other femur for 5cm also this will take 2 months, then wait 10 days, to settle things, and repeat for the other parts of the legs...I think that using externals only on tibias and Lon on femurs is good to avoid some trauma, in 4 months lengthening should be done and I asume that after 6 months you may walk unaided, bone will heal rougly at that period of time. I think this plan is better than doing 7cm on Tibias cause it won't screw your leg proportions so bad, What do you think?

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 02:16:40 PM »

UPDATE: I just found a better plan, I don't want to speak about my self...4inch gain or 5 is possible with this guide. Do crosslateral, Lengthen your one Tibia up to 5 cm and you other femur for 5cm also this will take 2 months, then wait 10 days, to settle things, and repeat for the other parts of the legs...I think that using externals only on tibias and Lon on femurs is good to avoid some trauma, in 4 months lengthening should be done and I asume that after 6 months you may walk unaided, bone will heal rougly at that period of time. I think this plan is better than doing 7cm on Tibias cause it won't screw your leg proportions so bad, What do you think?

Don't do crosslateral. Only lengthening tibias with external (6cm) will take you around 9 months.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 03:17:07 PM »

Don't do crosslateral. Only lengthening tibias with external (6cm) will take you around 9 months.
exactly, but 5 cms on tibias will anyway need 9 months to consolidate, I just find this a more convenient option than quadlateral ;)

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 03:39:08 PM »

exactly, but 5 cms on tibias will anyway need 9 months to consolidate, I just find this a more convenient option than quadlateral ;)

This doesn't make much sense. Just lengthen your tibia or femurs first, then do the other.

Imagine if you run out of money or you think that 5cm is enough or you can't handle it any longer to be in a wheelchair or or or.....

This is wrong on so many levels...

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 04:46:24 PM »

This doesn't make much sense. Just lengthen your tibia or femurs first, then do the other.

Imagine if you run out of money or you think that 5cm is enough or you can't handle it any longer to be in a wheelchair or or or.....

This is wrong on so many levels...
samiotanesly doing femurs is imposible with illizavor, so incomvenient.

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »

samiotanesly doing femurs is imposible with illizavor, so incomvenient.

Doing femurs externally is also a really really bad idea...

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 09:19:34 PM »

Doing femurs externally is also a really really bad idea...
np if doing one at a time its just fine, and if for a logical amount of 4-5 cm

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »

np if doing one at a time its just fine, and if for a logical amount of 4-5 cm

If you think it will be just fine, you have really no idea how LL is going to be. But if you think you can handle it, go for it.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »

If you think it will be just fine, you have really no idea how LL is going to be. But if you think you can handle it, go for it.
I am thinking of 6-7cm on Tibias, no femurs at all, I just want do discuss about cheap options,
Pages: [1]   Go Up