Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannabis consumption should help bone healing  (Read 4914 times)

Gichelu

Cannabis consumption should help bone healing
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:40:21 PM »

I was thinking that instead of taking all these pain killers during lengthening it would be better to smoke weed or even put it in foods and eat it. It should be a good option for those who are in an area where medical marijuana is allowed. I have a card that lets me buy weed from licensed distributors and I think it would help with the healing process. What do you guys think?

Here are links showing the benefits that cannabis has on bone healing.

Hebrew University Researchers Find Cannabis Can Strengthen Bones
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/96146

Cannabis-like compound prevents bone loss
http://www.thehempire.com/index.php/cannabis/news/cannabis_like_compound_prevents_bone_loss

Peripheral cannabinoid receptor, CB2, regulates bone mass
http://www.pnas.org/content/103/3/696.abstract

Cannabinoids and the skeleton: From marijuana to reversal of bone loss.
http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/citation/19634029/abstract/Cannabinoids_and_the_skeleton:_From_marijuana_to_reversal_of_bone_loss_

Role of cannabinoid receptors in bone disorders: alternatives for treatment
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19221634?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=52
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

kunta kinte

Re: Cannabis consumption should help bone healing
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »

Cannabis is one of the if not the best medicine in the world.

TRS

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »

I reckon it may be a good idea for experienced users. But bad trips during LL will be devastating which can prolong the sensation of time and heighten emotional and maybe physical pain. I believe that LL'ers would experience more bad trips because of their low self esteem. Pre-existing mental and physical pain could also induce bad trips. LL'ers must also beware of the higher risk of injuries while being high. This could potentially damage the LL device. Maybe cannabis is a good idea once distraction is complete and during the mid consolidation phase when you don't risk device and bone breakage. Just don't get addicted ;D

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 01:47:48 PM »

the most powerful method of administration in terms of transferring nutritional and immunological benefits comes from cannabis oil. smoking it not as an effective method.

here is 5,000 peer reviewed medical articles proving 700 different illnesses which cannabis cures.
fk the government and their fake drug war. we all know the government protects and ships the drugs in from Afghanistan.

http://www.encod.org/info/700-MEDICINAL-USES-OF-CANNABIS.html

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 01:55:18 PM »

also I will note that there as a study done where children at birth were measured for drug residue in their system.

per 100,000,
those with cocaine and heriin in their system died at a rate of around 22 per 100,000.

children with no drugs in their system died at a rate of 15 per 100,000

children with cannabis in their system died at a rate of 7 per 100,000

cannabis is a neurological protector. and cannabis is also present in all mammals raw breast milk. in short nature dictates that cannabis is essential for children as it from a evolutionary standpoint is in breast milk.

so there you have it. not only is it a super healer for a range of illnesses proved with main line medical journals, and not only does causation show that children (new borns) that have cannabis in their systems actually are double as likely to survive death compared to children with no drugs in their system, but it is also over millions of years an evolutionary development that proves from a biological perspective that it (THC) is essential for new borns.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:03:57 PM »

bad tripps are actually the result of black market street cannabis which has been deliberately grown to remove the Endocannabinoids while increasing the THC component.

research was shown that intravenous administration of cannabis resulted in bad psychological effects such as paranoia only when the Endocannabinoids were removed and THC remained.

in short if THC were legal and naturally grown by people then there would be no issue with psychological ramifications from THC, but because it is illegal in a fake drug war, the street vendors (aka drug dealers)(aka government) have continued to "modify" cannabis to result in stronger and stronger strains while decreasing the Endocannabinoids in cannabis.

high THC + high Endocannabinoids = safe with no psychological ramifications
high THC + Low Endocannabinoids = paranoia aka bad trip.

I will attach a 5 minute documentary showing a summery of such a study, although not the study I was referring to it demon straights the same outcome.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »

I use marijuana for medical purposes already. It would be nice to be able to use it during consolidation.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 02:14:00 AM »

I come here to blow up everyone's bubble, Cannabis WOULD NOT be ok as a replacement for painkillers, not because it is bad (or you are trying to feel high during all your treatment), I actually smoke it sometimes but it shouldn't be used under a LL post-treatment. Why? The reason is simple, Cannabis decreases HGH production, and this is true thats why you feel all dizzy and stupid for some days after consuming it, it doesn't kill your brain cells (opposed to common knowledge) but it does makes your brain to regenerate cells at a lower level due to the Marijuana in your system. It does stunt growth if used too much, and when you go through a LL surgery what you want is to produce more bonecells to be taller right? I don't say it is completely wrong BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU A VERY LOOONG TIME to recover completely from the surgery.
5'1", 100 lbs

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 11:19:22 AM »

hey little white man. thank you for the input.

I am perplexed at some of the statements you made. do you have any links to these findings?

Moubgf

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 04:44:11 AM »

Cannabis is what you take when you have done your daily activities LL* so when you wanna cool down 1 hour before sleep you smoke some..then you get to sleep without much interference. You also get hungry so you will get your daily calories intake done without much effort.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 06:59:12 AM »

hey little white man. thank you for the input.

I am perplexed at some of the statements you made. do you have any links to these findings?
I need to go through all my historial to check for it, it was actually a PDF about all the cons of all the drugs. HGH production was listed in the Marijuana facts and I do agree with it. Still I am not saying I hate weed, I do it lol almost every week when I get a chance, but I am not a daily user or something, I just use it for recreation.
5'1", 100 lbs

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 10:18:58 AM »

although not from my peer reviewed sources because there is no need for me to post such things here.

this should outline in laymen's terms a few facts about marijuana.

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/07/13/scientists-discover-another-way-marijuana-helps-the-brain-grow/

marijuana DOES NOT DESTROY BRAIN TISSUE. it is a neuro protector and protects the brain from degradation.

children who don't get marijuana are twice as likely to DIE compared to children with no drugs in their system.
THC is in milk because it is necessary for brain development in new borns.

some of the things you posted are not factual.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 10:20:49 AM »

The study was led by Ismael Galve-Roperh of the Centro de Investigacion Biomedica en Red sobre Enfermedades Neurodegenerativas (CIBERNED), Instituto de Universitario de Investigacion en Neuroquımica (IUIN) and Instituto Ramon y Cajal de Investigacion Sanitaria (IRYCIS

I meant to say the link is not peer reviewed but the research is.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »

“Most ‘drugs of abuse’ suppress neurogenesis. Only marijuana promotes neurogenesis.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up