Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is sxxa not banned yet? Racism should not be accepted in the forums.  (Read 1927 times)

honeybee

• Visitor

This dude is going to every Indian posts and saying crap about them? How is this even acceptable on this forum? We don't want such pathetic kids lurk around these forums just to troll. Please ban this moron. I'm surprised mods didn't take any action towards his childish acts til now. He has never been to India, Bad doctors are everywhere and poverty can also be found in so called first world countries like USA or UK dude is living in 1920s or something. Most of those so called western doctors are probably Indians, Dude has no idea how great the medical system in India is. People literally come from all over the world to get treated in India and yet this little boy ( out of his zoo cage) talking crap left n right every single day and noone is doing anything about it.

honeybee

• Visitor
Re: Why is sxxa not banned yet? Racism should not be accepted in the forums.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2024, 10:48:51 AM »

I mean open this guy's profile for a moment all that comes out from him is crap because that's all that you can find inside his head. Whenever this dude sees an Indian diary he first gonna call his diary fake or an advertisement but once the patient proves it that it's not fake, He just run away and it's not just him there are few others doing the same thing Idk maybe it's his own accounts, Maybe he has nothing better to do in his life just stay on his freaking couch on his fat ass eat chips and play video games all day, Dude if u are reading this just get a freakin life ( I am serious get a freakin life)  Yes India isn't as wealthy compared to those western countries but trust me I have American friends that have told me how scared they are to even go to hospitals for checkup because how expensive it is. How the medical system is so bad over there. So get a freakin life and leave India and Indians alone for god sake.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2024, 03:57:49 PM »

Nobody cares pajeet, go back to reddit.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2024, 04:51:35 PM »

Yeah jackass you cared enough to reply to the post now get that fat ass out of my here.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2024, 05:40:48 PM »

Yeah jackass you cared enough to reply to the post now get that fat ass out of my here.

Do you understand how a forum works pajeet?

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2024, 06:01:28 PM »

Do you understand that if you didn't care about the post, You could have just ignored it. You small brain double chinned arse hole. Don't tell me how a forum works, I literally develop websites unlike your stupid uneducated troll pig ass.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2024, 07:14:18 PM »

Do you understand that if you didn't care about the post, You could have just ignored it. You small brain double chinned arse hole. Don't tell me how a forum works, I literally develop websites unlike your stupid uneducated troll pig ass.

You make a post and others are free to give criticism about it. Yes - I'll say again - no one cares if someone was 'racist' on here, and you soyboy types need to go back to reddit.

As an aside, your people are vile, and fully deserve every negative comment they get. Filthy, smelly, sh*t in the street, I've never met an Indian who wasn't an absolute lowlife.

sxxa

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2024, 08:33:22 PM »

An indian when confronted with truth, will always seethe hard. It's not on me your country is literally the filthiest place on earth and there are whole "companies" that are made exclusively to scam people. Yet your fellow jeets comes here (and every f.king website basically) with made up BS promoting scammy butchers and you don't want any backlash because it would hurt your lil pajeet feelings.

Get a grip, in 1000 years when India finally discover the toilet then and maybe you can come here to promote your scam. Meanwhile go and take a dump on the street.
174 morning height
172 at night.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 08:29:36 AM »

Not sure if you have even met any Indian or have been to India. You and your little bitch sxxa can go kiss eachother ass and i dont understand where the hate is coming from? Is it that India is capable enough to provide better health care, Better medicines in such an unbelievably low price that you are so sick of it. You are probably the promoters of some other doctors trying to make India look bad. I don't think there's any other reason why would you bitches get mad like that. How about you two fat sack of potatoes get up your arses and do something in real life instead of trolling here.

he-man

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2024, 08:34:01 AM »

An indian when confronted with truth, will always seethe hard. It's not on me your country is literally the filthiest place on earth and there are whole "companies" that are made exclusively to scam people. Yet your fellow jeets comes here (and every f.king website basically) with made up BS promoting scammy butchers and you don't want any backlash because it would hurt your lil pajeet feelings.

Get a grip, in 1000 years when India finally discover the toilet then and maybe you can come here to promote your scam. Meanwhile go and take a dump on the street.

Literally the filthiest place on earth, You remind me of a child repeating the same stuff in every post thinking it will do some damage to this person. Dude you are a joke and your comments literally make me laugh. You talk like some muslim from pakistan hating on india because they are obviously doing way too well lol. I am not even promoting anyone here or will ever do i just want to slap the back of your stupid fat head and tell you to calm the fk down bitch.

he-man

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2024, 08:36:43 AM »

You make a post and others are free to give criticism about it. Yes - I'll say again - no one cares if someone was 'racist' on here, and you soyboy types need to go back to reddit.

As an aside, your people are vile, and fully deserve every negative comment they get. Filthy, smelly, sh*t in the street, I've never met an Indian who wasn't an absolute lowlife.

Pigs like you dont care about it , I know. All you can do is just eat trash and speak trash but trust me humans do care about it so shut the fk up and get back to your pigsty.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2024, 08:42:41 AM »

Not sure what you are talking about. I literally have three toilets in my house and they are cleanest than your mom's kitchen and they are probably bigger than whatever tiny apartment you have been living in. Lmao

sxxa

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2024, 12:08:23 PM »

Literally the filthiest place on earth, You remind me of a child repeating the same stuff in every post thinking it will do some damage to this person. Dude you are a joke and your comments literally make me laugh. You talk like some muslim from pakistan hating on india because they are obviously doing way too well lol. I am not even promoting anyone here or will ever do i just want to slap the back of your stupid fat head and tell you to calm the fk down bitch.

You pajeets always resort to the most stupid and pathetic insults because obviously you don't have any frame of reference, I get it. Nothing that I say or don't will change the fact that you guys are disgusting. India doing well? What are you high on?

Why are indians do delusional? Why you guys don't own your f.ing hellhole and try to make it better? lol you low IQs Will never let you develop. Keep eating sloop soup from the floor.
174 morning height
172 at night.

sxxa

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2024, 12:10:08 PM »

Not sure what you are talking about. I literally have three toilets in my house and they are cleanest than your mom's kitchen and they are probably bigger than whatever tiny apartment you have been living in. Lmao

Damn!! you have the only 3 toilets available in the whole India? Do you worship your toilets? Like you guys do. Coping indians is the funniest thing on the internet.
174 morning height
172 at night.

sxxa

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2024, 12:17:04 PM »

Not sure if you have even met any Indian or have been to India. You and your little bitch sxxa can go kiss eachother ass and i dont understand where the hate is coming from? Is it that India is capable enough to provide better health care, Better medicines in such an unbelievably low price that you are so sick of it. You are probably the promoters of some other doctors trying to make India look bad. I don't think there's any other reason why would you bitches get mad like that. How about you two fat sack of potatoes get up your arses and do something in real life instead of trolling here.

I don't need to be paid to do something good: warn people to not to go to that garbage country. See? That's the difference between indians and normal people, I feel empathy for others,  I don't need money to be a good person un like pajeets.  I will always warn people to go there, in fact I have saved a few guys from going to India and they are grateful I did. And you pajeets can't do nothing to stop me. Cope
174 morning height
172 at night.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2024, 01:17:50 PM »

Registered your account back in 2023, Lurk here 24/7 looking for any Indian limb lengthening diary so you can quickly jump and try to call it fake or fraud! Why? Obviously because it's more budget friendly over there and provide the same treatments that others are providing and then you start to talk garbage about the whole country because that's all you have in your mouth "garbage" you pig. You are obviously being paid for it. You are probably some turk or European jackass trying to misguide people or something. Dude you aren't even interested in the surgery or have it done on yourself. People are still going to India getting it done over there in a more budget friendly price, getting all the treatments they needed to go through the process so keep crying bitch, keep crying.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2024, 01:21:25 PM »

I don't need to be paid to do something good: warn people to not to go to that garbage country. See? That's the difference between indians and normal people, I feel empathy for others,  I don't need money to be a good person un like pajeets.  I will always warn people to go there, in fact I have saved a few guys from going to India and they are grateful I did. And you pajeets can't do nothing to stop me. Cope

Feel empathy for others? You scrawny arse mfer talking   about the whole god damn nation and call yourself an empath. What a pathetic joke you are. It's one thing when you just run your potty mouth for the Indian doctors doing the surgeries over there but other when you start to run that same potty mouth for the whole entire nation. Have you actually gone through all the posts you have made in the past? Go read them you will realize you literally sound like some 5 years old complaining all the time, it's like how a girl complains about her boyfriend who dumped her because he found someone better. Your posts don't even make sense, I would have understood you better if they did but its pure pig waste that comes out of you that makes zero sense. Idk what to tell you seriously... I just hope you will get better and grow the fk up mentally you retard.

he-man

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2024, 01:35:41 PM »

Damn!! you have the only 3 toilets available in the whole India? Do you worship your toilets? Like you guys do. Coping indians is the funniest thing on the internet.

still making 1950s toilet jokes about india tells me how backward your mentality is lol.

sxxa

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2024, 03:26:12 PM »

still making 1950s toilet jokes about india tells me how backward your mentality is lol.
India supapawe  sar! Do not redeem saar!! *China beats India in literally every metric*  *proceed to defecate on the street*
174 morning height
172 at night.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2024, 03:30:16 PM »

India supapawe  sar! Do not redeem saar!! *China beats India in literally every metric*  *proceed to defecate on the street*
That's all you can do as comebacks, Stupid stereotype jokes. You are a great example of how media brainwashes weak minded people like you in the west about everything. Now get that fat ass off my post you pig and take your small testical @jbfjbj4 with you. You pathetic losers. I should not even be replying to you knowing how uneducated and weak minded of a person you sound like. I genuinely worry for your well being.

Body Builder

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2024, 10:41:16 PM »

India is indeed a sh*thole completely unsuitable for LL (and almost anything else). Thats the truth and it is not racist but the reality.

sxxa

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2024, 01:53:24 AM »

India is indeed a sh*thole completely unsuitable for LL (and almost anything else). Thats the truth and it is not racist but the reality.

They have to resort to the racism card instead of own it. They come up here to promote their scam butchers companies and get mad when they get busted. Simple as that. I won't stop warning people
174 morning height
172 at night.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2024, 01:50:51 PM »

Look how these mfers showing up one by one just because they are jealous how India is capable enough to give you the same treatment in such affordable prices. Who are paying you mfers, is it the turks from wnna be taller? Or is it Korean doctors? You mfers need to get your facts right, Bitch India is way more ahead compared to those so called first world countries when it comes to medicines. I am so tired making you uneducated retards get the things right, I bet you retards don't even have an education degree. Little brainwashed weakminded morons. You two tapeworms haven't even been to India you twats.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2024, 01:56:26 PM »

They have to resort to the racism card instead of own it. They come up here to promote their scam butchers companies and get mad when they get busted. Simple as that. I won't stop warning people

I am not promoting anyone, All i am saying is keep your potty mouth away from India. You are definitely getting paid, You are definitely promoting   bitch you have no idea how many people from all over the world comes to India to get treated for their diseases, You little cartoons spilling poops out of your garbage mouths need to mind your own god damn business and i will repeat get some education before you try to talk about India when it comes to medicines or Healthcare system.

sxxa

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2024, 02:42:56 PM »

Look how these mfers showing up one by one just because they are jealous how India is capable enough to give you the same treatment in such affordable prices. Who are paying you mfers, is it the turks from wnna be taller? Or is it Korean doctors? You mfers need to get your facts right, Bitch India is way more ahead compared to those so called first world countries when it comes to medicines. I am so tired making you uneducated retards get the things right, I bet you retards don't even have an education degree. Little brainwashed weakminded morons. You two tapeworms haven't even been to India you twats.

Nobody is jealous of India you retarded pajeet lmao. Who in their right mind will ever be jealous of that? Every indian I come across are the same, proud of their lumpen country, proud of fake progress you don't have there, and non capable of self reflection. You guys are so under developed you can't grasp any form of criticism. Average IQ in India is lame (that's a fact) so you need to cope insulting others instead of own it. We all know India is a craphole. And BodyBuilder is a veteran member of this community you retarded pajeet.

You don't have any developed industry, typical indian lie. Cut the bs. Nobody believe it
174 morning height
172 at night.

Body Builder

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2024, 03:37:39 PM »

Turkey is another cr*p place totally unsuitable for LL. But still not as garbage as a country as India.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2024, 12:58:02 PM »

Nobody is jealous of India you retarded pajeet lmao. Who in their right mind will ever be jealous of that? Every indian I come across are the same, proud of their lumpen country, proud of fake progress you don't have there, and non capable of self reflection. You guys are so under developed you can't grasp any form of criticism. Average IQ in India is lame (that's a fact) so you need to cope insulting others instead of own it. We all know India is a craphole. And BodyBuilder is a veteran member of this community you retarded pajeet.

You don't have any developed industry, typical indian lie. Cut the bs. Nobody believe it

You are so dumb and uneducated your parents probably ditched you when you were a child. You keep using those stereotype insults and think it gonna hurt me or something. You never really had legit reasons for all that hatred you keep against India and Indian surgeons. All you say is garbage that makes no sense. Get out of your grandmas basement you pig and buy your own fkin house and your own fkin car and then i will give you the permission to talk to me.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2024, 12:59:15 PM »

Turkey is another cr*p place totally unsuitable for LL. But still not as garbage as a country as India.

And you dumb mfer keep dreaming of getting fked in your arse by Scott steiner and get your potty mouth out of my post.

honeybee

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2024, 01:08:11 PM »

You mfers have said enough crap about India but now daddy is here mfers and i will teach you how to be respectful in your own language. What you lunatics are doing is also called " promotion" you retards.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2024, 02:03:26 PM »

Unironically I could do a better job than any Indian doctor simply by looking up the patients symptoms on google and the recommended cure. That's how bad 'healthcare' is there.

Jeets are really funny. Full of unwarranted arrogance, and dumb as a bag of doorknobs.

I want 8,07 cm

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2024, 02:06:42 PM »

As far as I know, only Indians and crazy people who want to save money go to India to have leg lengthening surgery. America has the surgeons top in the world and a couple of surgeons around the world are also recomended. Say i something wrong?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up