Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How is your dating life if you're 5'8+  (Read 2466 times)

I want 8,07 cm

Re: How is your dating life if you're 5'8+
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2024, 08:12:29 AM »

Anyway, not long ago, in LLT, a 182.5cm guy lengthened his limbs to reach 198.2cm. In that kind of case, I wouldn't lengthen my legs. Anyway, everyone does what they want with their money.

AAAAA

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2024, 12:27:25 AM »

The dating scene has gotten incredibly competitive since the invention of a social media (IE IG). The average dude is up against professional athletes, royality, billionaires, etc. The creme of the crop.

I don't want to be average. Being average is a incredibly obscure existence, I want to be truly extraordinary  in all areas. 201cm isnt freak status, I would say 213+ is. I do understand that my reality is quite a bit different than many other people.
Starting Height: ~183cm
Goal Height: ~200cm
Surgery date: 2026

heightiseverything

• I am going to lengthen 28 cm over the years.
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2024, 02:45:53 PM »

The dating scene has gotten incredibly competitive since the invention of a social media (IE IG). The average dude is up against professional athletes, royality, billionaires, etc. The creme of the crop.

I don't want to be average. Being average is a incredibly obscure existence, I want to be truly extraordinary  in all areas. 201cm isnt freak status, I would say 213+ is. I do understand that my reality is quite a bit different than many other people.

Agreed. The point of *cosmetic* LL (not talking about dwarfism) isn't to become average. As with all cosmetic surgeries, it is by definition to increase your physical value (attractiveness). Otherwise, why would someone do this surgery? As for example, going from 5'3 to 5'5 won't increase your value in any meaningful way, you are still invisible to the absolute majority of women.

Let us recap: we spend months on physically exhausting lengthening and almost a year rehabilitating. It can take even more years if you do extensive LL, also not to mention the massive amounts of debt you are willing to go into (of course assuming average joe isn't a millionaire after all) and tons of missed opportunities and time you can never get back.
And all this for what, just to be average? Just to pass the absolute minimum height requirement and still have the same chance as average height guys, who have never put any effort and struggle we've been through?

We have only one life. Use it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up