Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feel being stranded in an 'impasse' because of height?  (Read 1256 times)

Auchnatalist

Feel being stranded in an 'impasse' because of height?
« on: August 23, 2024, 06:40:57 PM »

I am a native Chinese and I am only 162.
I found out height was really debilitating because unless you did an LL it was unchangable. This is the most desparating part.
The ascendance of height is very unattainable and before you do an LL life is really torturing. I was overwhelmed in the thoughts like I was over and I could never date any girl and even a tall but bad portmanteau of poverty and ugliness was more promising than me and yeah I even considered suicide lol.
I sometimes really think life is very fking excruciatingly negative and it is not worthy. Nowadays the human society is very judgemental and 'pugnacious'(before the Gen Z, it was really hard to encounter with a horrific comment about short men as well as fat girls and so on).
Now I am feeling being stranded in an impasse because I can only rot in my own room frustrated about my height. Yeah I gotta admit the short men of Gen Z are really in the 'nightmare mode' because we are living in a very judgemental society!
(I also want to tell all of the short brethens of Gen Z that, you are not wrong being short, the society is)

Metaphyglv

Re: Feel being stranded in an 'impasse' because of height?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 08:16:30 AM »

how old are u?

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2024, 03:07:40 PM »

What you wrote are true but being short was exactly the same bad for millennials and maybe in the older generations. It is not a gen z thing.

The only solution for a man at less than 1.68-70 to  live a normal life is LL. Still dating won't be easy if you are less than 1.75-77 but still you will have successes if you look good and in any other aspect (job etc) you won't have any problem.
So, simce there is LL you should not feel so pessimistic because you have the solution.

I want 8,07 cm

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2024, 03:30:17 PM »

What you wrote are true but being short was exactly the same bad for millennials and maybe in the older generations. It is not a gen z thing.

The only solution for a man at less than 1.68-70 to  live a normal life is LL. Still dating won't be easy if you are less than 1.75-77 but still you will have successes if you look good and in any other aspect (job etc) you won't have any problem.
So, simce there is LL you should not feel so pessimistic because you have the solution.
did you do limb lengthening?

Auchnatalist

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2024, 06:32:59 PM »

I am a mingler of the Chinese Internet and I started using computer when I was 6 y.o. Back then a man's height was not even a 'hot spot' since I never encountered with any exaspersion to short men, until I hit 14 y.o, when you could easily see how unfavorrable short men were to women ntm those more frustrating and emotionally smacking statements, though I always knew they were gaslighting and arrogance. And yeah I admit though I am always assuaging my depressed disposition by some means, my life is abnormal along the way so that I am contemplating over doing an LL.

I used to be a mingler of various incel communities too but I found out all of them intoxicating or stupefying thus now I maintain in the autonomy: Learning amatory  s from successful gigachads/chads[You should always learn how to 'slay' from gigachads/chads. In all of cases they are not just good-looking, but their well-spokenness, sublime tastes, outfits, etc. also contribute a lot to their success in dating, i.e being good at English(I think my English is good(?). I myself never came across any Chinese who dared to claim his English to be better than mine), dressing up, athletic abilities, etc.] and contriving to incorporate myself into rich people's social circles(I am doing this because I learned it was very intellectually benefitting to socialize with rich people as against the people of incel communities who could only frustrate and stupefy you).

Here in China richness is put on very high pedestral and I am speaking on behalf of even the Gen Z because there are still accolades to rich individuals, due to the Chinese cultures, as opposed to the west(yeah so I know it really sucks to be short or ugly in the west because richness is no longer a recourse for being short there lol). Luckily Imma be rich due to some reason and I will have around $1300k in cash or even $1550k, depending on my luck. I don't want to waste too much time elucidating how and sidetracking the topic but to cut the long story short it is the demolition of my house.

I think with so much money, and with 175cm I can do well in dating in China, though I have many other things in need of improvement such as my style of speech, taste, etc..

Auchnatalist

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2024, 10:11:17 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up