Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lon method tibia in india update  (Read 901 times)

Benmiller

• Visitor
lon method tibia in india update
« on: August 23, 2024, 01:05:00 PM »

so it been around 21 days since i started lenghtening , im +2.1 cm by now , 178-179cm atm. my goal is still 6 cm
 , i feel good , no pain , calves are still with good strech effortless, doing physiotherapy 2-3 times a day ,
 taking some pills for my bones , keeping my upper body muscles as much as i can with dummbles work out every 3 days and being on "bulking" phase diet to help my bones grow better and not lose too much muscles
,my doctor said my x rays are good so i keep on 1mm a day.
my youtube channel called "limb lengthening journey" has grown to 60 subs and 3.5k views with people asking questions and enjoying the content and seeing the progress unfolding in real time.
(im not saying the name of my doctor until i finish my lengthening and everything out of responsiblity , i want to know all the pros and cons before i give out this information)

Beemer m3

Re: lon method tibia in india update
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 05:30:43 AM »

well u said india. alot of guys on the forum will say alot of shiet for going to india. but good for u . u are quite tall to be gaining more length especially if u already live in india or u live somewhere else? if ur healthy and gaining it dont matter where u did it. congrats!
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur
Pages: [1]   Go Up