Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRECIC MAX  (Read 2924 times)

Gohst

• Visitor
PRECIC MAX
« on: August 07, 2024, 10:55:00 PM »

Any news about PRECICE MAX ? 

Dr.Paley said it would come back again in Mid of July.

Rockstarz5

Re: PRECIC MAX
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 05:25:56 PM »

None.. in cyborg youtube channel somebody said it will come back until december. For me I just stop to believe in paley and that pmax nail.. 5 years after de stryde and americans can not come up with a decent nail where europeans have full weight many years before..

Paley might be a good doctor but not a trustworthy in terms of nails, you will wait until
December and he will come up saying until mid 2025 and you can waste time with that promises.. dont wait and do it in europe

Gohst

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 10:47:59 PM »

Thanks for info. Betzbone properly is good choice with Dr Becker. But i ve looked up for the prices i couldnt find.. 😬

Beemer m3

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2024, 08:29:18 AM »

are you sure how come limbplastix website have it already. havent asked but its on there.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Staystrong

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2024, 05:32:06 PM »

that's how it gonna be. precise 2 and walker is the option..

68to73

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2024, 07:45:51 PM »

Same. But I'm a little worried with Becker. Apparently he's a plastic surgeon by trade, and I've been hearing some not-so-great stories about him recently.

Paley and Precice Max being absolute sloths is heartbreaking, tbh. I'm a native Floridian, so going to Paley's clinic is in my backyard. At this point, I'm starting to look elsewhere rather than wait.

I'm settling towards Birkholtz, Banerjee (Texas), and Becker (In Germany). If anyone is willing to tell me who I should add for consideration, that would be great.

I want 8,07 cm

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2024, 09:24:10 PM »

Same. But I'm a little worried with Becker. Apparently he's a plastic surgeon by trade, and I've been hearing some not-so-great stories about him recently.

Paley and Precice Max being absolute sloths is heartbreaking, tbh. I'm a native Floridian, so going to Paley's clinic is in my backyard. At this point, I'm starting to look elsewhere rather than wait.

I'm settling towards Birkholtz, Banerjee (Texas), and Becker (In Germany). If anyone is willing to tell me who I should add for consideration, that would be great.
Have you thought about Halil Buldu from life live taller?. I thought Paley was de best ☹️

TheStruggler

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2024, 12:47:40 PM »

Dr Paley's admin told me its coming in November 2024.

68to73

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2024, 01:58:35 PM »

Have you thought about Halil Buldu from life live taller?. I thought Paley was de best ☹️

Brother, I would never consider Buldu seriously. He's had way too many complications, same with Guichet.

I've heard of Dr. Yuksel Yurtas (also Turkey), but I'm just a little worried about going to Turkey in the first place. Although, Istanbul is nice; I cannot lie.

I want 8,07 cm

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2024, 01:59:50 PM »

I recived de pricelist . For femur is above 100k. But i dont know if you have to stay there for all the lengthening proces. If its possible go back after the surgery ill do it with Paley. For example with betzbone you come back after 3 weeks in germany.

I want 8,07 cm

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2024, 02:08:09 PM »

Brother, I would never consider Buldu seriously. He's had way too many complications, same with Guichet.

I've heard of Dr. Yuksel Yurtas (also Turkey), but I'm just a little worried about going to Turkey in the first place. Although, Istanbul is nice; I cannot lie.
If you read as much from Buldu as from Yurktas you will see that Everyone speaks badly about Turkey in general. But in videos they claim that everything is false accusations and even the Life Live Taller team claims that they always find a solution for every problem that arises. I have been researching for a long time about the centers that offer this type of surgery and I think that if I have the money I would go to the USA to have it done because there if something comes up you are more protected by law. I have met a patient with Betzbone and he is doing very well. So if I don't change my mind, the decision is 50/50 between Paley and Becker (Betzbone).

Body Builder

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2024, 03:11:52 PM »

If you read as much from Buldu as from Yurktas you will see that Everyone speaks badly about Turkey in general. But in videos they claim that everything is false accusations and even the Life Live Taller team claims that they always find a solution for every problem that arises. I have been researching for a long time about the centers that offer this type of surgery and I think that if I have the money I would go to the USA to have it done because there if something comes up you are more protected by law. I have met a patient with Betzbone and he is doing very well. So if I don't change my mind, the decision is 50/50 between Paley and Becker (Betzbone).
Betzbone and any mechanical nail in general is pure cr@p.
Precise max, as stryde too, will be a great nail but with 100k dollars price you mention it is ridiculously expensive.
So most LLers will still use precise 2 or albizia garbages.

I really hope synoste and other magnetic full weight bearing nails come out to maybe see a price reduction because the prices are getting insane.
LL is by far the most extreme and expensive cosmetic surgery.

I want 8,07 cm

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2024, 03:36:13 PM »

Betzbone and any mechanical nail in general is pure cr@p.
Precise max, as stryde too, will be a great nail but with 100k dollars price you mention it is ridiculously expensive.
So most LLers will still use precise 2 or albizia garbages.

I really hope synoste and other magnetic full weight bearing nails come out to maybe see a price reduction because the prices are getting insane.
LL is by far the most extreme and expensive cosmetic surgery.
I don't want to be too dramatic, but in my last post I talked about probably the two best methods nowadays. But you just say that they are all rubbish. On the contrary, I have read in other threads that you say that there is already a solution for short people. So logically, that solution involves using a rubbish device.

Robert Adam

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2024, 07:53:55 AM »

Maybe other companies will have a cheaper product? https://orthoget.com/en/products/

Gohst

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2024, 05:25:19 AM »

Precic max properly will be available in November this Year.. but i have to go to USA and price will be doubled, what the difference btw Gnail and Betzbone and whiich is the best .. becz the weight bearing is an important for me. 67000 euro for betzbone and 48000 euro for gnail without accommodation.

I hope precic max can be utilized in paley's clinic branches like europe or middle east.. etc

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2024, 01:45:26 PM »

I don't want to be too dramatic, but in my last post I talked about probably the two best methods nowadays. But you just say that they are all rubbish. On the contrary, I have read in other threads that you say that there is already a solution for short people. So logically, that solution involves using a rubbish device.
What you wrote is non sense.
The only way to get taller is LL. And the best waynto do it is for femurs the precise 2 and for tibias externals only with a hexapod.
Simple as that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up