Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God had some beef with me making me 5'2 (158 cm tall)  (Read 4315 times)

Metaphyglv

God had some beef with me making me 5'2 (158 cm tall)
« on: August 03, 2024, 01:30:40 AM »

I am quite handsome, and I have very harmonious proportions. My dad is kinda tall at 5'10 (178 cm tall) and my mom is not that short at 5'1 (154 cm tall).
Even if I was only 5'6 I could have a lot of luck with girls. How unfair.
My face:
https://imgur.com/a/RnewZob
https://imgur.com/a/ynCdNF8

I'm 24 btw, so there is no hope of growing more

1team

Re: God had some beef with me making me 5'2 (158 cm tall)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 01:40:52 AM »

What country are you in where 5'10 is kinda tall for a man and 5'1 is not short for a woman? Do not move to the US or Europe whatever you do

5'10 would be average for men in the developed world so that's not bad but 5'1 is very short for women. Your father choosing such a short woman is what gave you such a bad height.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2024, 05:23:48 AM »

i meant, 5'10 is in the taller side (even by a little bit) and 5'1 is not THAT short for a woman. Both kinda normal heights. The weird one here is me at 5'2 as an adult man with the parents i have

AnotherLLer

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2024, 09:01:28 AM »

Strong 178 cm is decent height for a man in every part of the world. There's nothing wrong with being that height if legs are not short.

154 cm for a woman is short but not comically short. It's about the same as 165 cm for a man.

OP is 158 cm with 178 cm father and 154 cm mother, which is abnormal. He should have been at least 170 cm tall IMO.

My father was about 160-162 cm, my mother is about 153-154 cm and I am strong 165 cm (167 cm in the morning). My brother is 170-171 cm at night. He's about 11 years younger than me.

In theory, I could have grown at least 170-173 cm if I was lucky, but this is what it is.

OP, you've got decent enough face for a male but with 158 cm of height, it's useless. I, for example, have very good looking face at 165 cm but it's not helping that much at my age (late 20s). Height is becoming more important for a man after the age of 25 IMO.

You said you live in Argentina where height standards for a man is not that shallow as in USA / EU. I think that with that face you can live decent life at strong 168 cm which is not that bad in LATAM countries. Get 2 inches per segment if you can afford that.

Where I live decent height is very important for a successful dating life for a man. At 165 cm, even if I had Brad Pitt's head mounted on my body, I would still be unacceptable for the majority of women.

The irony is that I have a very masculine body frame and face is also masculine and women kinda expect that I am at least average height (175-178 cm range). They don't even ask for my height online because I don't give off a short man's vibe due to said attributes mentioned. They get very disappointed when they see me IRL at 165 cm tall.

It's not only my short height that disappoints them, but also my very short legs which is apparent immediately when you see me IRL. One girl even said it to me explicitly that I have short legs and it hurt me very bad. That incident fueled my motivation to get LL even further and I became absolutely certain that I need it and will do whenever ready.

OP, if you have full-body pics, post it and I'll tell you how much can you lengthen your legs. If you can push 5 inches, you'll stand at a solid 170-171 cm range barefoot with longish legs. With 4 cm sneakers, you'll blend in nicely with other men there in Argentina.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 01:55:54 PM »

You said you live in Argentina where height standards for a man is not that shallow as in USA / EU. I think that with that face you can live decent life at strong 168 cm which is not that bad in LATAM countries. Get 2 inches per segment if you can afford that.

Argentina is not like the rest of LATAM in terms of height, if i was in bolivia or Peru for example i could be just about 12 cm under average height for young guys like me, but here where i live im about 20 cm cm shorter, wich its savage. At 158 cm tall im shorter than the average women by a considerable gap here, maybe for about 5 cm or so, in other places in latin america, like the previous mentioned, i could be taller, even just by a bit, wich is very different and gives you another position in the dating game, in qualitative terms, not just quantitative.
Im planning maybe to go to Ecuador to visit a friend of mine after surgery, there women are shorter and i could be in a fair advantage considering im kinda good looking.

Auchnatalist

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2024, 02:48:53 PM »

Yeah from China here and this world is just a massive hell and I never felt blessed to have been born onto this world. This is why the fertility rate of smart people is low because they are aware of the brutalities of this world, as opposed to dumb people being totally oblivious to them thus still reproducing oligophrenically only to torture countless people. I am not an MDD patient or smth like that and I am just a pessimist like Schopenhaur(he was post-humously very despiced due to his pessimism because it was a legit truth-teller).
Yeah shortness is unfortunately just one of the torments out there. There are also poorness, diseases/disorders, wars, etc., really can't figure out why life is beautiful hahaha.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2024, 05:23:56 PM »

Argentina is not like the rest of LATAM in terms of height, if i was in bolivia or Peru for example i could be just about 12 cm under average height for young guys like me, but here where i live im about 20 cm cm shorter, wich its savage. At 158 cm tall im shorter than the average women by a considerable gap here, maybe for about 5 cm or so, in other places in latin america, like the previous mentioned, i could be taller, even just by a bit, wich is very different and gives you another position in the dating game, in qualitative terms, not just quantitative.
Im planning maybe to go to Ecuador to visit a friend of mine after surgery, there women are shorter and i could be in a fair advantage considering im kinda good looking.

Well, 4 inches is significant height improvement from your starting height. It will make your life livable  in LATAM at least.

6 femur and 4 tibia is the easier split rather than 5 femur and 5 tibia. If you have the funds, go for it, it will certainly change your life.

I'm waiting for the moment to get the required funds and will pull the trigger immediately. Need at least 4 inches and maybe will push to 13/14 cm if my soft tissues allow it.

Ted68

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2024, 06:05:50 PM »

Yes, Argentina is not full of u-gly, dark skinned and short natives like rest of latam countries !.... It is like an european country, with white, pretty tall and beautiful people.  They took care of that carefully and they consider themself european, which I love it !
I had an intention to move in Argentina, but because of their economic stupid crisis, I gave up.

I understand you and you are right, you must get 5 inches height, in 2 separate stages, 3 inches femur + 2 inches tibia, so finally you will be as I was before, 1.71 m.
You will not be tall, but 90% of women will never complain anymore !
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 07:05:34 PM by Ted68 »
My adventure, Precice-quad with dr. Gokhan Bilgili:
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84914.0

AnotherLLer

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2024, 06:28:21 PM »

Yes, Argentina is not full of u-ugly, dark skinned and short natives like rest of latam countries !.... It is like an european country, with tall and beautiful people.
I had an intention to move in Argentina, but because of their economic stupid crisis, I gave up.

I understand you and you are right, you must get 5 inches height, in 2 separate stages, 3 inches femur + 2 inches tibia, so finally you will be as I was before, 1.71 m.
You will not be tall, but 90% of women will never comment !

Well, I wouldn't call other LATAM country natives ugly, at least women are hot in most LATAM countries, even if they are 5 feet tall on average.

As for 171 cm and women no longer commenting negatively, it depends on many factors but some women will still comment about it, no matter how good a man might be at that height.

Specifically, after strong 170, it's all about masculinity, body frame, proportions, facial aesthetics (needs to be manly with a bit of aesthethic, soft features), mature style, grown-up attitude and demeanor, deep, confident and pleasant voice... There are other things that is not related to appearance like being successful, having a status, money, etc. which plays significant role in a man's life and compliments well with great appearance. Wearing manly, high quality and well-cared shoes is critical too. Basically, after 25 years of age men need to men-up in every department in order to compete and in order for women to see them valuable.

Although height is something that can't be changed without LL and most short men are either unaware that LL exists or are poor to do it. Some are afraid, some are in denial that height is needed so they cope with other things like going to the gym and taking roids to compensate with muscles, which looks retarted the shorter the man is (usually less than 5'8 guys).

I have a decent face with full head of hear, great body frame for muscle building and know what and how to wear properly to appear the best version of myself but only thing that makes me insecure is my height, especially my short legs. I try to wear in a way to elongate my legs as possible (tucked in shirts, boots with long pants) but it's troublesome worrying constantly to make adjustments on my pants in order to appear less short-legged.

I think that double (single LL won't be enough for me) LL of at least 4 inches (but full 13 cm would be great) will make me a completely new person inside and out. Not only my appearance will change but also my attitude and character too, which will positively affect future relationships of any kind.

Men need to take care of themselves in today's world in order to stay competitive. Investing in ourselves should be the most important thing we should be worrying about everyday, no matter the age. Unfortunately, we, short men need to break our legs as there's no other way to fix this issue. Those who won't break their legs and remain manlets will forever be scrutinized for their lack of height, no matter how successful, famous and rich they become (take Tom Cruise for example).

So, LL is significant investment for short men and it never ends with it. We have to keep our body shape even during the LL process and more so after the lengthening. Those who don't need LL are significantly ahead of us, who need to sacrifice 2 years of our life and huge finances to become competitive in something that is unchangeable without extreme surgeries. And, as I said, it never stops there as after the LL we have to keep competing in other areas too with the other men who were ahead of us prior LL simply because they were not short and stood at least at average height.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2024, 12:25:19 AM »

Yeah from China here and this world is just a massive hell and I never felt blessed to have been born onto this world. This is why the fertility rate of smart people is low because they are aware of the brutalities of this world, as opposed to dumb people being totally oblivious to them thus still reproducing oligophrenically only to torture countless people. I am not an MDD patient or smth like that and I am just a pessimist like Schopenhaur(he was post-humously very despiced due to his pessimism because it was a legit truth-teller).
Yeah shortness is unfortunately just one of the torments out there. There are also poorness, diseases/disorders, wars, etc., really can't figure out why life is beautiful hahaha.
How old and tall are you dude?

Metaphyglv

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2024, 12:29:15 AM »

Yes, Argentina is not full of u-gly, dark skinned and short natives like rest of latam countries !.... It is like an european country, with white, pretty tall and beautiful people.
Damn, calm down dude, lol.
Yeah, most people here are european descendant, mostly spaniard and italian ancestors, but there are mestizo people in the nort part of the country too.
If i have to guess, men are tall as spanish men here, at least for white dudes, who are 4/5 of the population

Ted68

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2024, 12:48:55 AM »

Damn, calm down dude, lol.
Yeah, most people here are european descendant, mostly spaniard and italian ancestors, but there are mestizo people in the nort part of the country too.
If i have to guess, men are tall as spanish men here, at least for white dudes, who are 4/5 of the population

I am very calm and I am not "dude" for you, little boy !
I am telling the truth and I am wasting time to help you, but I can see you don't appreciate, so this is the last time when it happens !
You're welcome !
My adventure, Precice-quad with dr. Gokhan Bilgili:
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84914.0

Metaphyglv

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2024, 01:09:49 AM »

chill

1team

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2024, 07:29:26 AM »

Did your parents agree to pay for 2 seperate limb lengthening surgeries?

Metaphyglv

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2024, 08:47:01 PM »

Not even one yet, we are talkign about that. But they compehend my situation after realizing how short i am, and how beign this short affected me to reach my goals in life.
Visiting some profesionals new week.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2024, 03:28:45 PM »

Yes, Argentina is not full of u-gly, dark skinned and short natives like rest of latam countries !.... It is like an european country, with white, pretty tall and beautiful people.  They took care of that carefully and they consider themself european, which I love it !

You will not be tall, but 90% of women will never complain anymore !

90% of women are fine with 171cm?

Lol.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2024, 03:58:07 PM »

At 171 cm tall even Tom Cruise with his face and status got turned down by many famous women (they explicitly turned down the idea of dating him stating that he's not tall enough), so it's objectively a handicapped height for a man. Till about 175-176 cm with longish legs and amazing body with decent enough face is very hard for a man to compete.

At strong 175 cm Jason Statham barely got away with it throughout his career. His masculine face and body helped him a lot, otherwise he would be mocked like Tom Cruise for his somewhat lack of height

Auchnatalist

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2024, 08:41:52 AM »

At 171 cm tall even Tom Cruise with his face and status got turned down by many famous women (they explicitly turned down the idea of dating him stating that he's not tall enough), so it's objectively a handicapped height for a man. Till about 175-176 cm with longish legs and amazing body with decent enough face is very hard for a man to compete.

At strong 175 cm Jason Statham barely got away with it throughout his career. His masculine face and body helped him a lot, otherwise he would be mocked like Tom Cruise for his somewhat lack of height
Tom Cruise has been extolled as one of the top 10 handsomest men as per a list I just came across, and idk if this is true that he really got turned down by many famous women just because of his height but at least to normie-tier women he is a gigaslayer(namely, he can slay like 99.99% of women and even if this is true those women are already like top 0.01% so this is not something trepidating)

And if you are really strong 175cm but still get rejected the problem will never be your height unless you are seeking for 185+cm extremely tall girls or the girls you encounter are just too toxic(very very rare, like 0.0001%) 

Height is def one of the factors in dating but this is not a factor as big as heightpillers think. Check one of my posts and the data speaks everything, as opposed to what many blackpillers proclaim who never even touched the grass or communicated with one single woman.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2024, 09:40:37 AM »

Height is very important for a man in dating and at 171 cm, one can slay for sure if he's decent facially and has great body and skeletal frame with nice tan and tattoos, wears masculine clothes and excels in communication and seduction skills, although going out at night lifts will be mandatory at that height in order to not appear too short next to 170+ women with heels.

The issue arises when you want to LTR the woman of your choice. At 171 cm, no matter how handsome you are or how great your body frame is, you will still get intro many troubles (not as much if you were below 170 cm but nevertheless, it's still an issue below 175 cm). You have to compensate like crazy, i.e. be an influencer or have a status in general, have wealth or be some sort of authority (either at government level or in criminal world).

For slaying consistently, at least 173 cm is needed with good body proportions. Below that you might get occasional lays, but you'll struggle a lot. And I'm talking about above average male here in terms of face and body frame / muscle insertions. Below 173 cm is brutal in the west. I'm 165 cm with great body frame and very masculine face but it's very hard to slay consistently in the west at this height, even if I had Brad Pitt's face. I think I would slay hard in SEA at this height but I'm not going to relocate there permanently as I prefer to get double LL of at least 4.5 inches, recover and slay here where I live rather than move in Asian countries and settle there.

For LTR my height has always held me back as girls not only think about themselves in that scenario but also of what their friends and family will think when she shows a man to them this short at her side.

173 cm is a bare minimum IMO in the west in order to compensate with other things and be seen as an LTR material from a girl and to be respected by their family. 165 cm is brutal height outside of SEA, there's no question about it.

I'd rather get double LL and stand at 11.5 cm taller to become average height with good leg-to-body ratio rather than get a status and money in order to compensate in that way. I'm too vain and I wan't to do this for myself, to feel better about my body image, not only for getting puissy at a steady rate. Although at this height with status and money I can get unlimited amount of puissy but as I said, I prefer being the best version of myself physically so getting double LL is what I'm going to invest a lot, despite the time and efforts it takes to complete the process and recover.

Lennys

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2024, 02:07:50 AM »

90% of women are fine with 171cm?

Lol.

Maybe more like 75%-80%, assuming that you're perfect everywhere else and non-white.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2024, 07:10:01 AM »

Delon was 177 with good proportions so it depends on a lot of factors like face, hair, body shape and frame, leg-to-body ratio and overall body proportions.

171 cm is still short though. Near average height is enough to never be perceived as having a height deficiency and it's about 175 cm minimum where the height is no longer a burden if everything mentioned above is present in a man's appearance.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2024, 11:05:04 PM »

Maybe more like 75%-80%, assuming that you're perfect everywhere else and non-white.

Which you're not, and neither am I, and neither is anyone else here.

What sort of retarded logic is this? Oh bro it's fine being 171cm if you're a 10/10 facially with a huge frame and a billionaire? Yeah, no sh*t , that doesn't mean '90% of women are fine with 171cm', it actually shows quite the opposite.

Only a total brainlet takes some ridiculously extreme example to try and prove a point, don't know why it's so popular online to do that. If you're 5/10 facially and 171cm, most women will not be fine with that, and that's a much more likely situation than some chiselled rich Chad who happens to be 171.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2024, 11:19:37 PM »

I would like to add that no matter how handsome one is with short height for a man, he will nevertheless be viewed less of a man by majority of women out there. I'm talking about less than 170 cm guys but anything less than strong 175 cm is hurting the dating value of a man to be objective.

Take Brad Pitt for example, if he was Tom Cruise's height he would be perceived differently by women when they get to know that he's below average height. The same goes for Tom Cruise but in reverse: had he been at least average height of 177-178 cm, he would be perceived differently by women and none of them would complain of his height.

This just proves the point that shorter you are from the mean height of 177-178 cm, the more ideal you have to be in terms of face, body frame and proportions, voice, charisma, etc.

If Tom Cruise was an ordinary looking man, he would struggle a lot at 170 cm, there's no question about it. Plain and not good looking men can be saved only with at least average or above average height with decent enough body frame and proportions, otherwise they won't be able to compensate with anything.

But, yeah, below strong 5'5 everything collapses no matter how perfect a man can be visually below that height.

throwaway123456

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2024, 12:55:53 AM »

g
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 02:27:17 AM by throwaway123456 »

markr09

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2024, 02:37:48 PM »

I am quite handsome, and I have very harmonious proportions. My dad is kinda tall at 5'10 (178 cm tall) and my mom is not that short at 5'1 (154 cm tall).
Even if I was only 5'6 I could have a lot of luck with girls. How unfair.
My face:
https://imgur.com/a/RnewZob
https://imgur.com/a/ynCdNF8

I'm 24 btw, so there is no hope of growing more
Question, would you describe your environment/diet as ideal as a child to teen or poor? 'Cause genetics can go from 60% to 80% for your height, and 20% to 40% for environment. The reason why that range difference is so high because it does vary and really hard to purely determine even with statistics. What we do know is that a lot of immigrants to the US, even by just one generation are taller than their parents on average just by looking at nutritional difference. Hence why environment still matters, even if most people assume that person is eating "good" by their countries' standards, that still depends on that definition compared to first-world countries.
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening / (183cm) 6' at max safe goal
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.

Auchnatalist

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2024, 04:48:12 PM »

Question, would you describe your environment/diet as ideal as a child to teen or poor? 'Cause genetics can go from 60% to 80% for your height, and 20% to 40% for environment. The reason why that range difference is so high because it does vary and really hard to purely determine even with statistics. What we do know is that a lot of immigrants to the US, even by just one generation are taller than their parents on average just by looking at nutritional difference. Hence why environment still matters, even if most people assume that person is eating "good" by their countries' standards, that still depends on that definition compared to first-world countries.
Of course environment matters and nobody said it did not, but don't validate your obsession over how you stunted your own growth by even like breaking your arm during the teen like a kid preposterously claimed here three years ago by the researches about how environment matters. Some crazy people's obsession will get exacerbated by what you say here lol.

Metaphyglv

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2024, 01:41:56 PM »

Question, would you describe your environment/diet as ideal as a child to teen or poor?
Not really, i had good health and a good diet. The only thing it would have stunted my growth in my teens is bad sleep. I cant think about any other thing aside of that.

Btw, my height its realated a lot with genes, both my father and mother sides of the family are made of short people, my dad is just the only exception, his mother is about 5 ft and his father about 5'5 or so. And talking about my mother, her dad was about 5'5 and her mom about 5'5 too
Pages: [1]   Go Up