Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jude Law has visibly short legs and arms at 5'10  (Read 1886 times)

AnotherLLer

Jude Law has visibly short legs and arms at 5'10
« on: August 02, 2024, 05:50:35 PM »

He looks short in solo pics due to short legs and arms. Especially legs are very short and his tibia bones are severely bent which takes away about 1 or even 2 cm of height from that segment.

I notice that his arms are also kinda short, but not to that much as his legs are.

You can search "Jude Law Height" in Google and take a look at various pics of him. In particular, this pic illustrates his proportions clearly:

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/CJ_KWe4jULFi24PE4R7kxqvBMq8=/fit-in/792x1188/filters:format_auto():upscale()/2015/08/25/627/n/1922398/62a9196d7928380f_GettyImages-485157732.jpg

You can see that he wears tucked-in shirt but his legs still look short compared to his upper body.

Weird proportions indeed. Gives of manlet vibes in paparazzi pics.

Ted68

Re: Jude Law has visibly short legs and arms at 5'10
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 12:15:50 AM »

His arms are ok, but, indeed, his tibias are clearly short.
He is a sex symbol, so he should do tibia surgery and hair implant... but that means to be out of activity for minimum one year.
My adventure, Precice-quad with dr. Gokhan Bilgili:
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84914.0

1team

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2024, 01:44:06 AM »

Are there any celebrities that have ever done limb lengthening? I can't imagine it would be good for their career if it went public.

iwillgettaller

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2024, 03:52:02 AM »

Yeah Rich Rotella I believe did it with Dr. Paley.  There was another actor who was on the news who did it with Limbplastx but I forgot the dudes name.  You could prob find him on yt cuz thats where I saw the video

AnotherLLer

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 09:17:42 AM »

Man, that Rich Rotella guy is nowhere near as famous as Jude Law.

Jude Law is known worldwide and has a decent career in Hollywood. If he did LL, there's no way he could escape media attention and gossiping. He doesn't even need it in the first place since he's 178 cm tall and has unlimited options in women. His short legs are not a problem for him apart from visually making him shorter than he is. I bet he doesn't give a furck about that since he lives a very decent life.

It's us, non-famous and non-rich men who need to strive for greatness in physical attributes in order to live a decent life. Height is one of the most important aspects for a man to live a decent life and anything below strong 178 cm is a handicap in first world countries. That's why LL is the most valuable solution for most men who are shorter than 178 cm at night.

At least at 178 cm or taller height post-LL no man should blame his continued failures in life to his height anymore and should look into other issues that hinders him in his life.

And, I know that my biggest issue is my bad height of 165 cm with short legs. Even if I get a decent body, tattoos, clothes and badass attitude, I still won't unlock my full potential until I do double LL and stand at a strong 178 cm with long legs. Only then will I be viewed as a complete man and my efforts of working out, wearing masculine clothes and being a badass no longer be viewed as a compensation of a manlet.

Ted68

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2024, 09:44:35 AM »

Yes, Jude Law has no problems, but Tom Cruise had always problems, because he is handsome, refined, badass... and short.
In almost all his movies he was embarrassed by his height, and with almost all his women. And he really likes model women, like Nicole Kidman, who embarrassed him a lot.... So, no matter how famous you are, IF YOU ARE SHORT, IS BAD !
If I were him, I would have done already the quad surgery, no matter people opinion. People easily get used with that and stop gossip. Important is your happiness and how you look !!

AnotherLLer

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2024, 10:42:14 AM »

Yes, Jude Law has no problems, but Tom Cruise had always problems, because he is handsome, refined, badass... and short.
In almost all his movies he was embarrassed by his height, and with almost all his women. And he really likes model women, like Nicole Kidman, who embarrassed him a lot.... So, no matter how famous you are, IF YOU ARE SHORT, IS BAD !
If I were him, I would have done already the quad surgery, no matter people opinion. People easily get used with that and stop gossip. Important is your happiness and how you look !!

Yeah, because Tom Cruise is short at 170-172 cm range whilst Jude Law at strong 178 cm isn't.

But, Cruise managed to get away with the height issue more or less successfully, even though his height was in spotlight throughout his career all the time. He wore and is still wearing elevator shoes to appear taller than he is. If he really is 172 cm at night as CelebHeights guy thinks, then he appears as a 175-176 cm guy with heavy elevator shoes that give 6-7 cm of real height (3 or 4 cm of added relative height to others). That's why strong 172-173 cm is the minimum height a guy can get away with more or less safely with proper shoes and style. Below that is brutal.

If I do tibia first and gain 6.5 cm (the maximum safe limit) I'll stand at 171.5-173.5 cm range (night and morning heights). Although I won't be able to wear elevator boots, only Air Max sneakers with pants resting at ankles or shorts. Wearing boots with long pants will look silly after tibia only lengthening. Decent Air Max models give solid 4 cm of height without added lifts and that's enough IMO, no need to put in insoles for added height. 4 cm of added height means 2 cm relative height boost to others who wear regular shoes that give just 2 cm so I will appear in 173.5-175.5 cm range which is no longer that short. I will obviously need femur lengthening of full 8 cm in the end but I can live with that height till I get the femurs done.

Ted68

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2024, 11:57:20 AM »

If I do tibia first and gain 6.5 cm (the maximum safe limit) I'll stand at 171.5-173.5 cm range (night and morning heights). Although I won't be able to wear elevator boots, only Air Max sneakers with pants resting at ankles or shorts. Wearing boots with long pants will look silly after tibia only lengthening. Decent Air Max models give solid 4 cm of height without added lifts and that's enough IMO, no need to put in insoles for added height. 4 cm of added height means 2 cm relative height boost to others who wear regular shoes that give just 2 cm so I will appear in 173.5-175.5 cm range which is no longer that short. I will obviously need femur lengthening of full 8 cm in the end but I can live with that height till I get the femurs done.

No, man, 6.5 cm is not safe on tibia if you start from 1.65 m !... forget about that !
Just be happy if you can get 4 cm.
I started from 1.71 m and I got only 4.3 cm on tibias.... because is painful, tough and risky.
Even 8 cm on femur is too much for you. Just don't push it too much, man... because you have a long life forward !

AnotherLLer

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2024, 12:23:09 PM »

No, man, 6.5 cm is not safe on tibia if you start from 1.65 m !... forget about that !
Just be happy if you can get 4 cm.
I started from 1.71 m and I got only 4.3 cm on tibias.... because is painful, tough and risky.
Even 8 cm on femur is too much for you. Just don't push it too much, man... because you have a long life forward !

Well, you did simultaneous quadrilateral and that's why you couldn't go past 4 cm on tibia. 6 cm can be done with full external frames bilaterally.

Regarding femur, 8 cm is typical gain for guys between 165-173 cm as long as they don't have comically short and narrow femur bones.

Ted68

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2024, 12:45:17 PM »

Well, you did simultaneous quadrilateral and that's why you couldn't go past 4 cm on tibia. 6 cm can be done with full external frames bilaterally.

Regarding femur, 8 cm is typical gain for guys between 165-173 cm as long as they don't have comically short and narrow femur bones.

Yes, I did all at once because I didn't want to suffer twice and longer time.... but I never wanted more than 12 cm, even if could be possible !
So, even if I would have done it separate, I would do maximum 12 cm.
This I felt is safe for me and keeping a good ratio...

Just watch honestly yourself and take best decision, so you will not regret later !

AnotherLLer

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2024, 12:50:50 PM »

Yes, I did all at once because I didn't want to suffer twice and longer time.... but I never wanted more than 12 cm, even if could be possible !
So, even if I would have done it separate, I would do maximum 12 cm.
This I felt is safe for me and keeping a good ratio...

Just watch honestly yourself and take best decision, so you will not regret later !

12 cm is fine, but 13 cm can be done with sequential quadrilateral. 12 cm for simultaneous quadrilateral is considered too much as upper safe limit is 10-11 cm at most.

Basically, femur can be done for 8 cm and tibia for 5 cm if and only if one does femur first and after about 4-5 months post femur surgery when he can walk unassisted does tibia.

Ted68

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2024, 01:04:12 PM »

8 cm Precice femur is maximum safe, because the risk of bending the implant. However, my implant got bent at 4 cm lengthen and they replaced it... so they are crappy sensitive implants overall.

For 6 month you must stay in wheelchair and protect them like fu***ng eggs !
Only guys with large canals are lucky, so they can get 12mm implants and no problems !

I am pissed off about that, because I had to start walking much later... and I still have big problems.
Maybe MAX will fix all these problems...

AnotherLLer

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2024, 01:11:06 PM »

8 cm Precice femur is maximum safe, because the risk of bending the implant. However, my implant got bent at 4 cm lengthen and they replaced it... so they are crappy sensitive implants overall.

For 6 month you must stay in wheelchair and protect them like fu***ng eggs !
Only guys with large canals are lucky, so they can get 12mm implants and no problems !

I am pissed off about that, because I had to start walking much later... and I still have big problems.
Maybe MAX will fix all these problems...

Yeah, that's why I always thought that PRECICE 2 was overpriced garbage due to weight bearing restrictions. Only PMax is worth it if it's full weight bearing like Stryde nail was. Otherwise, it's better to risk with LON femur at half the cost of PRECICE 2 and be mobile during the lengthening phase rather than remain in wheelchair until bones consolidate enough to support body weight with PRECICE 2 which takes at least 4-5 months if lucky.

At least if you bend the nail with the LON method during the distraction phase, the doctor can straighten it during the external frame removal surgery before he locks in the screws. Remember Meck's case where his X-rays showed bent frames on his femur and crooked bones but after he undergone the frame removal surgery and the doctor locked in the screws, his X-rays showed straight bones because it was corrected during the frame removal surgery.

With PRECICE 2, if you bent the nails during the distraction phase, either you have to replace them to correct the crooked bones or allow it to heal that way and end up with crooked healed bones which will require another osteotomy later to fix.
Pages: [1]   Go Up