Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It’s only our legs that are longer  (Read 1633 times)

AspiringLLer

• Visitor
It’s only our legs that are longer
« on: July 17, 2024, 11:42:31 AM »

18 year 5’6 (168) guy here. Financial support from my parents means that I can easily afford tibia lengthening with Dr. Parihar who is quite a safe doctor recommended by Paley and Cyborg4Life. I’ll get it done as soon as I’m done with university.

There’s only one issue: does the surgery actually make you taller? I see short men and they have small skulls, hands, feet and frames. Sat down, I’ll be the same small guy. I’ll still have the same small skull standing next to a guy my height once I get the surgery. All this worries me. Am I still going to be seen as that small guy but now with longer legs.

tallmen

Re: It’s only our legs that are longer
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2024, 03:27:40 PM »

You can only get 2 inches in tibia so I don't think there's much difference between skull, torso of 5'6 and 5'8 guy.

Alcibiades

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2024, 04:08:47 PM »

I doubt there is any skull difference that would be noticeable at a modest increase.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 05:04:38 PM by BeginAgain »

Sweden

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 12:49:53 AM »

No one will notice. You can do 3” without anyone noticing. Doing 5cm on tibias and 5-6cm on femurs is considered safe. Then you’ll be 178cm and that’s pretty fair.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 01:32:52 PM »

No one will notice your new proportions. My tibias aren't even that long to start with and I have big calves too and no one has noticed.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Temoc

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 01:20:48 AM »

You won't be big as a guy who is naturally taller. But there is some natural variation, my head is massive, bigger than most guys who are 6'5" and I'm 5'11".
I have a friend who is 6'2" and his hands are smaller than mine.
I also know guys who are 6'2" and they have much bigger hands, frame, head etc than me.

So, except if you're truly on the smaller side you won't look that different from the norm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up