Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Banerjee - NOW OFFERING COSMETIC HEIGHT LENGTHENING in Dallas, TX  (Read 2308 times)

drbanerjee

• Visitor

Dear Forum Members,

My name is Dr. Rahul Banerjee. I am an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area with offices in Plano, TX and Carrollton, TX. I have been performing limb lengthening for most of my 20-year career using Ilizarov and Spatial Frame but over the past 4 years I am now using the Precise nail for both cosmetic and medically necessary procedures. I was fortunate to be the first surgeon in the DFW area to perform cosmetic height lengthening with the Precise nail.

Please visit my website: heightcenter.com to learn more about me, my team, and the procedures. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to any questions or inquiries.

Thank you

Rahul Banerjee, MD, FAAOS, FACS

Omar

Hello Doctor,

I have a completely different question that might interest you. How is it that, with all the current technological and medical advancements, we still can't make a person grow taller without it being difficult and traumatic for the body?

onedaytall

Hello Doctor,

I have a completely different question that might interest you. How is it that, with all the current technological and medical advancements, we still can't make a person grow taller without it being difficult and traumatic for the body?

I think that's a question that falls outside the wheelhouse of a surgeon. You're basically asking why there aren't other ways than surgery to make person grow taller.

I'll say tho, there are much more simple things than height growth after closed growth plates that medical science struggles with. Hairloss and chronic ear conditions for example, and those are much more common and acute concern for many people. Any half-ass solution to any of these is making tons of money, whether they work or not, and side-effects or not. We are lucky to have any kind of way to grow height at all, even if it is kinda barbaric and painful one. Surely one day these things will advance to a whole new level where we can alter many things in human body like we could only dream right now, but maybe it'll take a 100 years or so to get there. So if you have short grandchildren, maybe they will get lucky :'D Just be sure to leave them a nice and fat inheritage for their future "genetic dna activation height growth therapy" or whatever lol

Omar

Thank you for your response. Aside from the fact that it might be a bit too early to use a treatment, I am mainly talking about surgery. In fact, I am not sure about the known success rate for limb lengthening surgery. I have the impression that it is 50/50. I define success as when the patient recovers their ability to walk and run, and can resume sporting activities without any pain or complications. Today, I still feel that progress is slow and that the success rate is quite low considering the price and time involved.

more

Hello doctor Banerjee, you don’t know the spelling of precice . Lol how many precice have you done?? A doctor who doesn’t know the real name of a nail i doubt

Auchnatalist

Hello doctor Banerjee, you don’t know the spelling of precice . Lol how many precice have you done?? A doctor who doesn’t know the real name of a nail i doubt
It's you who do not know the spelling of 'precise'.

drbanerjee

• Visitor

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error. The correct spelling of the nail is indeed Precice which is distinct from the word precise. If you are interested in learning more about my practice, please visit heighcenter.com. Thank you.

Fiddlestick

• Visitor

Hi Dr. Banerjee,

Is Precice Max available at your clinic?

iwillgettaller

Hello, will you be disclosing the price to the public?

68to73

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Banerjee - NOW OFFERING COSMETIC HEIGHT LENGTHENING in Dallas, TX
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2024, 07:35:04 PM »

He put the prices on his website: https://www.heightcenter.com/our-procedures/

$88K USD for Tibias (Bilat, precice)
$80K USD for Femurs (Bilat, precice)

Price covers everything except living expenses (transportation, rent, food, etc.)

Definitely worth the price if you live in the southern US, especially texas. Dallas folks are lucky.
Pages: [1]   Go Up