Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: VIOLENCE in yonsei kim & chung orthopedic clinic  (Read 17944 times)

judge3663

• Visitor
Re: VIOLENCE in yonsei kim & chung orthopedic clinic
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2024, 02:38:09 AM »

I think your mentality is not normal either. Why don't you go to a psychiatrist first?

judge3663

• Visitor
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2024, 03:06:18 AM »

After swearing like that, you're going to have a re-surgery at that hospital?
oh my god!This is something that an ordinary person cannot think of with his or her normal mind.

shi

« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2024, 05:08:06 AM »

Are you a staff member of that hospital? I once made an effort to reconcile with that hospital and wanted to have another surgery at that hospital, but they rejected all of my father's calls and all of my suggestions.

shi

« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2024, 05:17:54 AM »

And this person,judge3663  is probably the hospital's interpreter who always criticized me on social media and leaked my voice and other information without any modification in violation of my contract, because the information that I want to have another surgery at this hospital is something my father called this hospital, so only the people at this hospital should know about it!

shi

« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2024, 11:48:27 PM »

Robin, you are indeed right, the next time I come to you, you will lynch me again and take my life in the future. Your place is not a medical institution, it is a place where they violate foreigners, bully them and take their money, saying that they can grow taller.

shi

« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2024, 04:26:18 AM »

They made me bleed, assault me, and fracture my bones in rehabilitation for 200USD a time, Japanese doctors do not treat fractures after treatment for cosmetic purposes, and I have inquired about this fracture to them and they have ignored me!

shi

« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2024, 03:04:41 PM »

https://weibo.com/u/7759511838
They have me on the Chinese internet.
interpreter who was not a doctor and accused me of being mentally ill. I have already lost my patience.

shi

« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2024, 06:04:12 AM »

They posted a false account of my case on a Chinese website, and I will now post the correct version.

shi

« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2024, 02:36:17 AM »

In a text to a Chinese audience, my interpreter Robin said I had a severe mental disorder, but I have no history of mental illness.
I have no history of mental illness. She just expanded on what my father told her because I am having a hard time right now, and the interpreter, Robin, who is not a doctor, took the liberty of writing that I was mentally ill.

shi

« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2024, 10:05:12 AM »

KC opinion
Description
Hello everyone, I am a member of the Limb Lengthening Clinic,

We are primarily engaged in limb lengthening (height extension), O/X leg correction, treatment of leg length discrepancies due to congenital or acquired reasons, and correction of other comprehensive leg disorders.

Recently, a Japanese patient maliciously slandered our clinic on external websites (LL Forum, X, etc.) and some of our clients have serious doubts about our clinic. For this reason, we wish to clarify the facts and set the record straight.

For simplicity of explanation, we will refer to this Japanese patient below as K-Sang.

[Snowflake] Pre-surgery situation:
In September 2023, Mr. Sang K. came to our hospital to prepare for surgery. When we arrived at the hospital, we noticed that he had a very unnatural gait. It was later discovered that Mr. K Sang K had suffered complications (poor bone healing) after undergoing lateral calf surgery in Vietnam in 2019 and was walking unsteadily because both legs were 1 cm different in length.
Note: The complications left behind in Vietnam were reportedly not healed after two years of treatment in Japan.

My Rebuttal: The leg length difference is exactly 8 mm longer on the left leg. The treatment was successful and the bone fusion is bureaucratic as I posted in X. No one, not even the office staff, saw me walking unsteadily, and I did not even see a physical therapist when I first went to KC. Therefore, this is most likely to blame Vietnam.

shi

« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2024, 03:00:11 PM »

They now claim to have a discount that includes all expenses, but when I was there, they even charged me for hospitalization (Sept. 13-21) nurses, x-rays and other medical fees that were originally listed as included. Do not take their word for it.

shi

« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2024, 01:39:13 PM »

When my father asked to see the contract signed by the KC interpreter, he refused. Normally in Japanese hospitals, two copies of the contract are made and kept by the patient and the hospital, but in KC, the patient only signs the contract and cannot see it in his/her possession afterwards.

shi

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2024, 05:27:32 PM »

KC OPINION
[Snowflake] surgery and initial recovery:
In mid-September, Mr. K-San underwent lateral thigh surgery at our hospital. After a one-week hospital stay, he was discharged and checked into a nearby hotel. During his initial hospitalization, he followed his doctor's instructions for rehabilitation therapy with good results. However, within a month of his discharge from the hospital, his knee joint stiffened and would no longer straighten due to lack of specialized rehabilitation training and self-initiated exercises. During his regular weekly visits to the hospital to check on the progress of his extension, we repeatedly suggested that he come in for rehabilitation therapy at least once a week, but he refused these suggestions on the grounds that he would have to “go back to the hospital. He went to a hotel to exercise alone (according to what Mr. K's father later told us privately, San never actually did any rehab at the hotel).

Rebuttal: I was never told to do rehabilitation more than once, and I asked Shin, the office manager, twice during my prior trip to Kauce to tell me how many times, how much to expect to pay for rehabilitation, and how much to charge, but he brushed me off. Also, I was not prepared for the fact that I could not remove the external fixation if my knee was bent, which was only revealed in the contract when I was unable to escape just before the surgery. Also, KC refused to increase the dosage of painkillers because he could not do rehabilitation due to too much prolonged pain. Therefore, my father negotiated with KC to remove the external fixation even though his knee was bent, and KC agreed to do so once more.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

lucindaris

« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2024, 10:58:48 AM »

Are these Korean reviews?

shi

« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2024, 05:23:57 PM »

No, this is a rebuttal to my case that they posted on a Chinese social networking site, in which they made a lot of character attacks on me, including accusing me of being mentally ill.
https://weibo.com/u/7759511838

lucindaris

« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2024, 09:54:11 PM »

I see. I guess they advertise their services for Chinese customers then.

shi

« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2024, 06:07:48 PM »

When I posted this experience, there were no more appointments for Japanese people for surgeries, etc., and even no more inquiries, perhaps they got impatient and were marketing discounts to Chinese people. But still, from February to July, there was not a single foreign patient at their hospital, according to my interpreter and other Japanese patients!

shi

« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2024, 12:06:18 AM »

right leg bleeding after barbaric PT

shi

« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2024, 11:28:34 PM »

[Snowflake] Change of Extension Plan:
In mid-October, Mr. K Sang suddenly expressed his desire to finish the extension early and return to China. In accordance with the patient's wishes, a preoperative examination revealed that the knee joint was very stiff and could not be straightened. If the knee joint is not straightened, first, the leg length will not be calculated accurately, which will affect the subsequent walking posture, and second, the knee joint will become stiff, which will seriously affect normal walking. Therefore, we informed him that the current situation was not suitable for removing the outer frame, and we repeatedly explained the advantages and disadvantages, but he was not convinced and tried to persuade us with his own unique point of view.

Rebuttal: We were originally admitted to the hospital in mid-October with the promise to have the external fixation removed, not suddenly, and for this reason we paid for and changed our plane ticket reservations. We did not request any preoperative examinations, in fact, we asked them to remove the external fixation immediately. The interpreter did not translate any of my arguments and did not convey them to the other party, and Chief Singh repeatedly called “Shallap! and bowed, saying “kamsahamnida,” and tried to leave the room with the attitude that he no longer knew anything about it.

shi

« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2024, 03:21:59 AM »

[Snowflake] Dispute over rehabilitation fee:
K-San then claimed that the rehabilitation fee was too high and demanded a partial refund. We did not agree because the rehabilitation fee was set on a per-use basis. If you do rehabilitation at least once a week after surgery, or do active sports on your own, your knee joint will be less stiff. In addition, our rehabilitation fee is comparable to other osteogenesis hospitals in Korea and is not the highest.

Rebuttal: I confirmed twice with Dr. Shin, the head of Shin Section, in advance at Korea Cauce how many times I would have to go through rehabilitation, but he was dismissive with a smile. Also, the initial cost for 2 weeks of rehabilitation is 80,000 yen for 4 times a day, an amount that would bankrupt an average person. This was set without regard to my opinion.

shi

« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2024, 05:10:18 AM »

bone fracture by barbaric PT on yonsei kim & chung orthopedic clinic

shi

« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2024, 05:07:23 PM »

Recently they have started offering discounts that are less than half the normal price, and they say it will be offered to foreigners for a longer period of time. I don't think it is possible to realize a price that includes all necessary expenses at LON20000USD, PRECICE 60000USD in a developed country like Korea, I wonder if they are aiming for that because once they start, patients cannot resist, in any case, unless we wait for foreign patients to report this price. In any case, the credibility of this price cannot be guaranteed unless we wait for reports from foreign patients.

shi

« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2024, 08:54:17 PM »

This is my interpreter, Robin, who is the one who referred to me in various places as psychotic, etc. without my permission, and in this image, Singh is remorseful and admits that he assaulted me.

shi

« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2024, 02:16:21 AM »

The number of Japanese patients decreased due to my post, and the clerk, Shin, probably does not feel remorse or sorry for me, but he probably regrets his emotional behavior. In Korea, we educate people to hate Japan politically, and I felt the clerk probably fell into that category.

shi

« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2024, 01:06:35 PM »

shi

« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2024, 05:01:52 PM »

They told me that the bleeding after rehab would eventually stop, but this bleeding did not stop every time and stained my wheelchair red. But they do not let me quit rehab because they want to exploit my money. Wound blood is a source of infection, it can cause deep infection and chronic osteomyelitis. Just because it is in Korea does not mean it is safe, they put money before the health of the patient.

shi

« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2024, 01:56:45 AM »

This is part of the evidence of the rehab bill, the bill from that hospital alone can exceed 8000USD in one month!

shi

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2024, 11:11:18 PM »

shi

« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2024, 06:24:05 PM »

These are the receipts from October 23-25, when I was admitted to the hospital for supposedly removing the extension machine and was eventually discharged after being assaulted by Singh.
I can confirm that 17,000 won x 5 = 850,000 (800USD) was taken in one day for physical therapy alone!
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GXx0s6eakAEiGh9?format=jpg&name=large[img]

shi

« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2024, 01:21:17 AM »

shi

« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2024, 06:05:45 PM »

This is one day ,they forced me to pay for PT, its 340000KW(400USDforJPY)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up