Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm here again, after about 4 years. Looking for experiences of very short guys.  (Read 614 times)

Metaphyglv

Im 158 cm tall, as and adult male, and im hoping to do this surgery before turning 30, its one of my biggest desire and i think it could change a lot in my life, dating life mainly.
I have already an attractive face, noticeably attractive deppeding of who is judging, and being at least 165 cm tall could help me to get out from the very short spectrum to put me inside the short one, having the opportunity to be at least the same height than most women, even slightly above.
But... it is really that life changing? i already use some lift soles with sport shoes that gime about 6 cm more thanbarefoot, and it dosent seem to change that much.
After all, the safe limit to each limb it's about 5 or 6 cm. Is it worth it to spend money enough to buy a good car to being just 164 cm?
I dont know, after all i dont have the money and it's kinda improbable i can save it at all. Im from a middle income country, not rich enough to have money for the surgery just in a 2 or 3 years, not poor enough to being a lost case even try, just in the middle, having to spend years of savings.
When i was 19 i got obsessed af the moment i realized this surgery exist, and now, after some years dealing with social anxiety (therapy mid 2022 to mid 2023), the topic got my attention again in calmier way, and looking to the long run. I still think it could help me a lot.
I dunno, as i said i have already an attractive face, a girl once told me i looked like a compact-size Brad Pitt. Even yesterday i was flirting like nothing with a tall girl, like i wasn't a hobbit size dude, and the instintive and natural security about myself i showed to her was impressive even to me, but we were both sitting on a couch. Standing i just can't, the confidence just doesn't show up.
Anyway, i think it surgery could change a lot to me. It's totally different to be just short, but you can see most girls at their eyes, than having to look up to talk to most women.
Just a rant, not looking for anything really, but if is there are some guy who started at my height (155/160 cm tall) and did the surgery, please tell me how your dating life its going.

Gretings!!

Acemace86

I am 5'3 or 160 cm. I am doing this procedure in 2 weeks. I will let you know how it turns out.

1team

Not sure the average height in your country but doing LL to be 165cm is still considered very short by women in developed countries so not much benefit for dating. The main benefits for someone your size would be able to look for clothes in adult sizes or better able reach pedals when driving. More practical things rather than social.

Metaphyglv

I have not mayor problems getting clothes or driving.
Im from Argentina, middle income white country. 174 cm and 161 cm average height for men and women accoridng to wikipedia

Metaphyglv

thanks dude i will send you a PM

Beemer m3

i would find a doctor that does lon femur . the ones with a fixator parallel to your femur . lengthen as much as u can 8.5 cm with it band release.

nowadays every one is doing quadrilateral lengthening. theres still light at the end of the tunnel. just u need money and 4 months of off time.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Body Builder

i would find a doctor that does lon femur . the ones with a fixator parallel to your femur . lengthen as much as u can 8.5 cm with it band release.

nowadays every one is doing quadrilateral lengthening. theres still light at the end of the tunnel. just u need money and 4 months of off time.
External or lon femurs is the most stupid decision even and EVERYONE eho does it is ruined to a bigger or a smaller degree.
Noone should even think about it.
6.5 cm on tibias with externals only and 8cm on femurs with an internal nail is the only way if someone is too short and have enough money.
Pages: [1]   Go Up