Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LON FEMUR with DR ROHIT LAMBA & DR NISHAR (GURGOAN) INDIA. Sep 2022  (Read 5399 times)

Taller8-9

Hi guys.so finally today I registered as a member here. But I following this forum since 2017 as a guest. My name is daniel am in early 30s. I belong from Canada and I chose india for my Ll Surgery.

informationispower

Re: LON FEMUR with DR ROHIT LAMBA & DR NISHAR (GURGOAN) INDIA. Sep 2022
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 09:11:01 PM »

And as a Canadian you don't know how to speak english?

Taller8-9

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 09:17:51 PM »

After researching a lot about LL I found india is best place to doit as compared to russia and turkey. It affordable and it's pricing is attract me towards in india with complete package of 3 months and care. So I decide to came in india. I came here on 2nd week of September. And meet few LL doctors here. After that I meet Dr Rohit Lamba and Dr Nishar in sanar international hospital. Consulting with them is a worth full they answer all about my queries very well and quite impressive.

Taller8-9

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 09:32:13 PM »

After consulting with them and visiting the hospital dr Nishar dropped me to hotel. And after that I search on google about sanar hospital and dr rohit where I found the hospital have advance machine in operating room with latest technology. And dr rohit is head of department in orthopedic there. Then I finally decide to go with them.

Taller8-9

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 09:37:43 PM »

Bro informationispower. I belong from africa and shifted to Canada few year back. I am working on my english.

Taller8-9

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 10:18:03 PM »

Here is my short introduction.

Name- Daniel
Country- Canada
sex- Male
Age- 30s
Weight- 60kg
Height-162cm
Target- 8-9cm
Method- LON Femur with Monorail

So my journey starts from 14/09/2022. I went to hospital with Dr Nishar and meet Dr Rohit again and done all my examination and blood tests and ecg, chest xray,Pac, xray from hip to ankles. Next day my results came and thank god all are normal. Then my surgery is scheduled next day.

Taller8-9

Taller8-9

Taller8-9

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2022, 08:45:47 AM »

Here is post operation x-ray.

Taller8-9

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2022, 08:57:23 AM »

https://ibb.co/QK3V21j
https://ibb.co/j67r8rB

Here is the pic taken during hospital stay after surgery

Taller8-9

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2022, 08:29:21 PM »

Day 5 postop.. Got discharged from to hospital shifted to guest house. Pain is 4/10. Having medicine like antibiotic, painkiller, calcium,D3 etc.
 Day 6. Dr Nishar came to visit me and started some physiotherapy exercises.My knee bending is fine. I can lift my both legs without support. And the guest house is nice and neet and clean. The care taker is really very good helping me an activity of daily life. Guest house 10/10,
Caretaker 10/10, food 10/10. Physiotherapy 10/10. The each and everything here is awesome. So food I am having here is only nonveg  that i like.

Taller8-9

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2022, 08:51:01 PM »

On day 7. Dr Rohit and Dr Nishar came and bring That magic key for me. called L key and teach me about how to lengthened it and how it works. The distraction rate is 1mm/day. So I requested them to allow me 1.5mm/day. For initial 15 days because my target is 8-9cm that is not that much easy to achieve it as I know. Let see how much my body will allowed to go with let the time will decide. So discussing about many more thing related to LL, callus, lengthening, pain,complications, distraction rate and pin loss.it's all take about 45 minute after discussing this thing they allow me to go with 1.5mm/day for only initial 10-15 days. After that we have to back on 1mm/day. So I am thankful to them

Dash

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2022, 09:14:57 PM »

Congratulations Daniel. And thanks for sharing your experience here's that will help future LL patients who want to go with FEMUR LENGTHENING. Last months I came to gurgoan and visit the hospital and meet both of them. Hopefully I will do my surgery on Feb 2023. With Dr Rohit lamba.

Taller8-9

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2022, 09:28:34 PM »

Thanks bro dash for you appreciation. & For rest all of you members here feel free to ask anything regarding my journey I will answer your queries. Suggestion and advise are welcome here. Will keep updating my diary till then by take care all of you my LL friends.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2022, 11:40:50 AM »

Please be aware everybody that this doctor and this "patient" are advertising heavily on this forum. They are probably not even board certified, and on top of that you really don't want to do any type of surgery in India. Stick with Europe or USA, India is not a country you go to for medical excellence.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Taller8-9

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2022, 08:12:36 PM »

Shortisnotfun. indian doctors are doing good hear and giving the best results as similar to europe with an affordable price not only in LL aslo an another medical speciality field many european, asian, Africans, middle ast, from people came india for their treatment and india is becoming medical hub. So plz don't post these types of idiotic post hear. Don't be post like racists. As I belong from Canada and why I came to india I explained above. And still if you are thinking that I am sharing my journey experience is an advertisement then yes it is and I don't think so any things is wrong with that.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2022, 01:39:41 PM »

And as a Canadian you don't know how to speak english?
[yes you are right I don’t think this is real . I guess this is the first surgery he has done if he has done . I think people are fool to risk their life with the random surgeon. If you are real I would pray to god for you to get our of this   well. And with your setup I don’t thik you can lengthen 8-9 cm such a innocent surgeon and marketing agent don’t know how to fake.  ]

Taller8-9

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 06:05:58 PM »

Before after. Yes you are right they dont know how to fake because they are real and me to as a patient. You are only posting idiotic post on dr sarin patient diary and and dr rohit patient diary then other places you write nice things like a agent of those doctor you are. You still didn't did you surgery still that clearly shown that you are only hear for misguide future LlRs. So I request from all of you member here who want to do LL in india plz visit the hospital here before doing the surgery it's matter of you're life and
 always chose well equipped  multi super speciality hospital with experience surgeon. Rather then and random surgeon with random hospital. Do your research before taking decision wisely.here are many who did surgeries with random doctor in random hospital with cheap price.

Taller8-9

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2022, 06:19:36 PM »

Moving forward towards my journey. Here are my another xray. Lengthen 23mm in right femur and 21mm in left femur. My callus is good that I believe.

https://ibb.co/9gwB5cW
https://ibb.co/t4tx1yW

Taller8-9

Taller8-9

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2022, 07:16:08 PM »

Getting closer towards my goal. Hopefully reach my target smoothly. My callus is ok satisfactory. Itband is also ok not that much harder that we aspect in this stage. Overall my journey is going good.

Dash

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2022, 07:23:34 PM »

Good bro nice to hear you about your journey. Bro with you how many LL patient is there ?

Bongbee

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2022, 03:58:25 PM »

Congratulations man for your LL surgery. But as much I know your callus is not good enough. Talk to your doctor regarding this. Anyway best of your luck hope you journey was end up well.

toyz

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2022, 04:02:16 PM »

hey man which hospital u got the surgery in

do they have option for self blood donation pre-op for blood transfusion purpose??

Taller8-9

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2022, 07:14:22 AM »

5 patient including me

Taller8-9

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2022, 07:18:28 AM »

Congratulations man for your LL surgery. But as much I know your callus is not good enough. Talk to your doctor regarding this. Anyway best of your luck hope you journey was end up well.

May be I lengths to much in short duration. Thanks for suggestion.

Taller8-9

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2022, 07:23:45 AM »

hey man which hospital u got the surgery in

do they have option for self blood donation pre-op for blood transfusion purpose??

It's sanar international hospital. Gurgaon.
Regarding blood transfusions you can ask to them on +91 9717950603. I think they have options for that but not sure you have to confirm it.

toyz

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2022, 08:14:17 AM »

It's sanar international hospital. Gurgaon.
Regarding blood transfusions you can ask to them on +91 9717950603. I think they have options for that but not sure you have to confirm it.

did you not asked about it bro? Were you not afraid of blood transfusion stuffs?

Taller8-9

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2022, 06:57:05 AM »

did you not asked about it bro? Were you not afraid of blood transfusion stuffs?

No bro I didn't ask about it as far I know the blood use from blood bank is already have gone under many tests the blood use for transfusions that is pure blood. It did not contain any type of disease. Where are you planning for LL surgeries from which doctor?

toyz

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2022, 11:09:42 AM »

No bro I didn't ask about it as far I know the blood use from blood bank is already have gone under many tests the blood use for transfusions that is pure blood. It did not contain any type of disease. Where are you planning for LL surgeries from which doctor?

Dont know yet bro, I am looking into many Indian docs. In Indian blood bank NAT testing is usually not done, so its not so safe bro. better to self donate blood b4 surgery and use it if requirement.

Taller8-9

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2022, 06:07:32 PM »

Dont know yet bro, I am looking into many Indian docs. In Indian blood bank NAT testing is usually not done, so its not so safe bro. better to self donate blood b4 surgery and use it if requirement.

Ok bro. Good luck with your search bro.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up