Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Convince me to do LL  (Read 307 times)

Unknown

Convince me to do LL
« on: April 22, 2021, 05:37:58 PM »

I had enough of being 5'5, always feeling insufficient compared to other guys of average or tall heights, rejected because of my height. Even on rare occasions where I manage to date someone, these girls seem to say it would be so amazing if I was just a bit taller. Destroys my confidence whenever I hear stuff like this. No matter how much I improve on my personality, i will always be less of a man than a tall guy. Please make me determined. LON now or save another 2-3 years for precise?

Serilium

Re: Convince me to do LL
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 05:44:39 PM »

I suspect if you're on this forum and already seriously considering this surgery already, the height neurosis will remain with you even into your 30s and 40s possibly. That's 20+ more years of mental torture, possibly more, so the best thing is to just get it over with. I have read diaries and diaries where people with extreme height dysphoria/neurosis who eventually got LL, vast majority of them said they wished they just did LL earlier and that was their only regret- not doing it as soon as they could

I wouldn't recommend it if the person was only disatisfied, but it seems like you are dysphoric about your height, not just like "oh i'd prefer to be a lil taller, but my confidence is fine regardless".

Above is just my response to "should I do LL". I don't have an answer for whether to do LON or precice, I personally wouldn't be able to stand pins and would rather wait for stryde/precice. But I don't think doing LON is a bad choice either, plenty of people do it and it seems alright.

Unknown

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 05:50:40 PM »

Thank you for the input. Yeah i sure would do it immediately if i could afford Precice. The sad thing is if i had the support of my parents paying 50% of it, i could afford to do precice soon. Just a bummer that they cant seem to understand, and i have to waste more years of my prime for saving up.

Iwanttobetalleresp

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 06:10:45 PM »

convince yourself to do it. I dont need anyone to convince me to do it, they do convince me just telling their experiences and how good they feel being taller than they were. I'm the same height of you and i feel always so fking small compared even with some girls. Sometimes i'm shy of walking in the street because of my tiny height. I'm afraid of someone asking me about how much i height. I have anxiety because of my height. When i go for a ride on my care, sometimes i stare to the people and i think: How much smaller i am? Look at that girl, she seem to be small, but maybe she is taller than me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up