Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Is LL really worth when you're 25+  (Read 1294 times)

Atlas

Is LL really worth when you're 25+
« on: April 21, 2021, 12:34:37 PM »

90% of people said that teenager life is the most excited/fun things you will ever experience, you drink, fking cute on your class,
skipping class,party, go to club, do drugs, hang out with friends. Once you become 20, this is less and less every day.

It's only 5 years more until height became less and less matter age.

Girl :
- you don't want to do one night stand on 30 years old or flex on tinder your 5'10 height from LL.

- If you're 25 and more you probably have less time going club and party.

Most of your excited teenager life where height is matter is 13-20.

For people who are doing LL at 25... why?

RealLostSoul

Re: Is LL really worth when you're 25+
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 12:38:36 PM »

Of course it is worth it past 25 lol. You imply that life is all about going to parties, having sex with strangers etc, I know a lot of people who dislike that (msyelf included). I say if you want to increase your height for others you should consider it twice. Primarily it should help you feel better within your own body and your environment. This has no age limit.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 01:29:23 PM »

30s >> 20s

And in general as men age, they tend to increase in value to the opposite sex.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

RealLostSoul

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 01:31:55 PM »

30s >> 20s

Out of curiosity, do you mean in terms of social-sexual theory or medical? I mean the younger the better for psychological aspects (more time of your life without height neurosis).

BelowTheMean

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 02:43:38 PM »

90% of people said that teenager life is the most excited/fun things you will ever experience, you drink, fking cute on your class,
skipping class,party, go to club, do drugs, hang out with friends. Once you become 20, this is less and less every day.

Girl :
- you don't want to do one night stand on 30 years old or flex on tinder your 5'10 height from LL.

I don't know where you got the 90% from (are you a teenager asking other teenagers this question?)

In the US, the only men who peak in high school or college are those who were jocks in HS or frat guys in college but somehow end up as a poor person later in life. Even guys with early male pattern baldness can own it. Once you're out in the real world, wealth becomes a big differentiator in how "fun" your life is. If you run out of ideas on how to have fun in your 30s just check out Dan Bilzerian's Instagram. Considering that people are getting married later in life, many guys are still partying into their late 20s and 30s. Also, keep in mind many short guys who didn't get female attention in school also try to make up for it later in life. Besides, height never stops mattering... that tall 50 year old guy is a "silver fox". An equivalent short one gets treated like Danny DeVito.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

DutchGiant

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 03:40:36 PM »

It is probably best to do in your 20s. Although I agree with you that the added social value is greatest in your early years, it remains very important throughout your life.
Otherwise, it is also beneficial that if you do it at early age you simply have the benefits for longer amount of years overall which make it worth it even more. And the recovery will be better.

That doesn't mean 30s is too late. You only have one life. I think it was a mistake not to do surgery 10 years earlier. Actually, I'm still VERY angry and regretful that in teenage years, my ( !) doc advised against Growth Hormone therapy, despite me being so far behind on the growth curve. I was surely eligible. As a teenager, I was comparatively even smaller than now, due to a delayed growth phase, was ~3 standard deviations below.

But having missed the best opportunity doesn't mean it is not a good idea to do it right now, in my opinion.

Stretch

• Considering LL
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 04:04:19 PM »

I believe it is still worth it yes +25

ideally yes the earlier the better so you can enjoy the obvious scenarios mentioned already. However ones perception of height will stay with you no matter what right? unless decide not to give a F

RealLostSoul

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 04:22:59 PM »

I believe it is still worth it yes +25

ideally yes the earlier the better so you can enjoy the obvious scenarios mentioned already. However ones perception of height will stay with you no matter what right? unless decide not to give a F

Yes, the perception and height neurosis stays with you for a lifetime if it doesn‘t change during puberty. People that really suffered from their height will never get over it. This is very unfortunate and the reason why we do LL in the first place. I have high respect for every short person who can live happily with it without mental illness and all that comes from it.

Serilium

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 04:24:22 PM »

Didn't know severe height neurosis is in full force at age 24.9 and then magically poofs and disappears at 25  :-X

HeightGain

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 05:38:15 PM »

I imagine if you have a poor education in a dead end job your 20s and rest of your life will be worse than when you were under 20. Otherwise, not.

If you are any good at sports then I would enjoy training and improving at that. Most sports peak into mid to late 20s and LL could affect that

Atlas

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 09:49:03 PM »

Didn't know severe height neurosis is in full force at age 24.9 and then magically poofs and disappears at 25  :-X

What is the point of posting this? Of course, I know height can still be a matter at age of 25.
I said that it became less matter and matter every age passed by. The question is, is it really worth it?

You need to start reading and try to understand the purpose of the post before making stupid comments, it's waste of space.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:24:25 PM by Atlas »

RealLostSoul

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 09:57:50 PM »

I said that it became less matter and matter every age passed by. The question is, is it really worth it?

It matters less every age passed by? Do you mean the older you get? If so that's certainly not true. Like I said, for other people maybe but you don't do this for other people you do this for yourself. I know a lot of people who still hate being short that are 60. Why else would so many people save up for years and do this relatively late.
Matter of fact is, it's better to do it early but not because of your reasons but because you are more fit and have more life ahead of you. But there is no upper age limit really.

Serilium

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 10:33:36 PM »

Right, my comment was the stupid one  ;D Someone's not very self-aware. Hint: Read your first post on this thread again.

I guess some people love being excessively inflammatory ::)

RealLostSoul

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 10:39:52 PM »

Right, my comment was the stupid one  ;D Someone's not very self-aware. Hint: Read your first post on this thread again.

I guess some people love being excessively inflammatory ::)

At least he exchanged "you're a waste of space" to "your comment is a waste of space" :D

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 10:43:07 PM »

Yes, it's worth it.  Take your time living life.

Activatedxx

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 10:54:18 PM »

Girl :

This is stupid my 20s have been way more fun,
Height matters less in middle and high school. Maybe during your junior or senior year sure, but it doesn’t even matter as much as being an adult, and as an adult your usually financially way more stable and have more fun

Even though I work a lot I would pick owning my own place, owning an exotic car, and having money way more than middle or high school. It was fun but, I was broke at the time and lived with parents, just my personal experience
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Atlas

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 10:56:49 PM »

It matters less every age passed by? Do you mean the older you get? If so that's certainly not true. Like I said, for other people maybe but you don't do this for other people you do this for yourself. I know a lot of people who still hate being short that are 60. Why else would so many people save up for years and do this relatively late.
Matter of fact is, it's better to do it early but not because of your reasons but because you are more fit and have more life ahead of you. But there is no upper age limit really.

Yes, I can imagine myself being 180CM with LL on 23+ ....... my question is, and what?? I'm an adult already.

A friend and social life became less matter and matter when age passes by, most people married at age 25.

You have to take care of your wife and your future kid, being 2inch taller is too late, and barely doing anything by then.

Or you want to flex on your wife friend that you have 2inch taller?

on another side

Imagine you walk with your 6'0 gang in high school. No one wants to fk with you because most of your friends are at least 5'10+.
you get the attractive + hots (imagine how 16-17 attractive girls look likes) in your class and she is rich af.
Imagine how cool it is to borrow her car and pick up her at home and go to school every day.
After you go to a party multiple times, you're very charming because of your height and your personality.
now you got more connections, maybe someone at that party has a dad with a good connection that can bring you very far in business.

Of course, People on this forum are not getting my point and will be mocking me like '' HAHA man111 YoU LiFE IS ALl Parties!!''

This is just an example, there would be more many aspects of life that height can change your pathway in a better way, as a teenager
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:22:04 PM by Atlas »

Atlas

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 10:58:54 PM »

This is stupid my 20s have been way more fun,
Height matters less in middle and high school. Maybe during your junior or senior year sure, but it doesn’t even matter as much as being an adult, and as an adult your usually financially way more stable and have more fun

Even though I work a lot I would pick owning my own place, owning an exotic car, and having money way more than middle or high school. It was fun but, I was broke at the time and lived with parents, just my personal experience

Because you have a suck-ass teenager life and have a normal life on 20s doesn't mean height won't matter or less matter in your teenager life, just because you haven't experienced it lmao

Even though I work a lot I would pick owning my own place, owning an exotic car, and having money way more than middle or high school. It was fun

So now you considered picking your own place, owning an exotic car as ''fun''

At 15 you can legally drive a car in some-state, and how is picking your own place considered as ''fun''
A large amount of kids owns a car at age 16.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:20:23 PM by Atlas »

Serilium

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2021, 11:01:04 PM »

Because you have a suck-ass teenager life and have a normal life on 20s doesn't mean height won't matter on your teenager life, just because you haven't experience it lmao

Someone's projecting HARD.  ;D

BelowTheMean

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2021, 11:54:21 PM »

Lmao if this guy is not an actual high schooler then I feel really bad for him.
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Atlas

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2021, 12:03:54 AM »

Lmao if this guy is not an actual high schooler then I feel really bad for him.

Why are you feeling bad for me? And there is risk and complication from LL, you don't have to feel bad for me. You are in the Consolidation Phase so just be careful, anything can happen.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2021, 12:12:32 AM »

Why are you feeling bad for me? And there is risk and complication from LL, you don't have to feel bad for me. You are in the Consolidation Phase so just be careful, anything can happen.

I mean if you are not currently a high school student and your viewpoint is that life is pretty much over at age 25, then your life must be pretty boring =\

Atlas

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2021, 12:34:04 AM »

I mean if you are not currently a high school student and your viewpoint is that life is pretty much over at age 25, then your life must be pretty boring =\

I just read your journey, you're now 30. now I'm kind of understand why are you getting mad on this post... i mean you're 30

I understand it breaks your heart inside after reading my post because you just breaking your bone for nothing (in my opinion) at the age of 30.

then realize after reading my post you already missed out a peak of your life.

Adult life is kind of boring in terms of entertainment, everyone can agree on this (of crouse not on this forum because people on this forum probably don't have a good teenager life) maybe you don't have the best childhood so you wouldn't understand what I'm trying to say.

But hey, it's your bone!. I hope you have a great exciting life after breaking your bone to gain 3 inches at the age of 30. Good luck.

From 16 years old btw.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2021, 12:45:14 AM »

@Atlas look if you are a teen you won‘t do LL. Most doctors recommend waiting until your growth (in the legs) is done since placing and implant can and will interfere with your natural growth. No one said height in teenage years isn‘t important. I‘d agree that it is really important to define your self esteem and personality in this period. However your life isn‘t over after that and social stuff still is super important. Most people who do LL have a bad past because of being short and it‘s never too late to change that and live the rest of your height with a good image about yourself.

Anf if you are 16 you can try different stuff from HGH to aromatase inhibitors but good luck finding a dr who gives you that (both have severe side effects on your body), I couldn‘t back then when I was your age.

Atlas

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2021, 12:53:10 AM »

I ask about HGH when i was 15, my doctor say '' forget it'' and move on with the height. My doctor said she predicted my height to be 1cm more.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2021, 01:02:43 AM »

I ask about HGH when i was 15, my doctor say '' forget it'' and move on with the height. My doctor said she predicted my height to be 1cm more.

1cm more with hgh or without?

Atlas

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2021, 01:08:11 AM »

Body Builder

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2021, 01:09:10 AM »

The age of 25 and less is the age of boys.
I did LL at my 23 but my life after 30 is better in every aspect compared to my mid twenties and that happens for any real men.
LL is not mainly to attract some drunk college girls, but to become the man you want to be with self esteem and a respectable height and have many women of high value look after you.
And no woman like that would care about a 20-25yo boy even if he is very tall or fit or anything.

So of course LL matters a lot after 25. In reality, LL matters only when you are at your peak in everything else because it makes you reach your top potential. And at 25 you are far away from your potential.
Maybe you are very young and you think like that. Most youngsters believe that the best years are at 20-25. In reality, when a man goes past 30 till mid forties, really laughs about 25yo old boys and even the life he had when he was at that age compared to his present.

Atlas

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2021, 01:15:06 AM »

The age of 25 and less is the age of boys.
I did LL at my 23 but my life after 30 is better in every aspect compared to my mid twenties and that happens for any real men.
LL is not mainly to attract some drunk college girls, but to become the man you want to be with self esteem and a respectable height and have many women of high value look after you.
And no woman like that would care about a 20-25yo boy even if he is very tall or fit or anything.

So of course LL matters a lot after 25. In reality, LL matters only when you are at your peak in everything else because it makes you reach your top potential. And at 25 you are far away from your potential.
Maybe you are very young and you think like that. Most youngsters believe that the best years are at 20-25. In reality, when a man goes past 30 till mid forties, really laughs about 25yo old boys and even the life he had when he was at that age compared to his present.

well said.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 01:23:38 AM »

without

Ah that‘s tough. I was predicted about 5 cm when I was 15 but I actually got 7-8 (i am 20 and fully grown now). So who knows, if you have clearly open growth plates you might end up with a pinch more than they say if you are lucky. If you are done growing just do LL as early as possible if you can afford it.

Atlas

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 01:25:42 AM »

Ah that‘s tough. I was predicted about 5 cm when I was 15 but I actually got 7-8 (i am 20 and fully grown now). So who knows, if you have clearly open growth plates you might end up with a pinch more than they say if you are lucky. If you are done growing just do LL as early as possible if you can afford it.

what is your height when you were 15 and what is your final height?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up