Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Body not matching the height  (Read 688 times)

dreamingtall

Body not matching the height
« on: December 15, 2019, 04:38:09 AM »

Hi Folks,

I know proportions is a big deal and I'm 5'6 hoping to get around 5'9.5-5'10. When Apothosis underwent his surgery I know he lied about getting humerus lengthening. I also believe that Apothosis went from 5'6 to 6'2 and looked somewhat decent is because he was very thick shall we say pre lengthening. I see some pictures and it looks stunning.. but i am worried that my back and body maybe just isn't at that level to be around that height. Also what is the thought on 4 inches on femurs?? Am i crazy
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

afaq379006

Re: Body not matching the height
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 09:59:23 AM »

who is apothisis?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 04:52:57 PM »

who is apothisis?

A prominent member of the old forum, who eventually took it over and ran it for a while.

soitchi

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 10:40:48 PM »

A prominent member of the old forum, who eventually took it over and ran it for a while.
You forgot the details.
Hi Folks,

I know proportions is a big deal and I'm 5'6 hoping to get around 5'9.5-5'10. When Apothosis underwent his surgery I know he lied about getting humerus lengthening. I also believe that Apothosis went from 5'6 to 6'2 and looked somewhat decent is because he was very thick shall we say pre lengthening. I see some pictures and it looks stunning.. but i am worried that my back and body maybe just isn't at that level to be around that height. Also what is the thought on 4 inches on femurs?? Am i crazy
All the pics you can find of him post surgery are him in clothes, you don't know how silly he looks under the clothes and even in clothes he's laughable, cmon let your hopes blind you or make you see what you want to see, he looks like he has the proportions of a frog.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown
Pages: [1]   Go Up