Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do your legs get skinnier once you lengthen your femurs?  (Read 12335 times)

Claude

Re: Do your legs get skinnier once you lengthen your femurs?
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 11:00:00 PM »

Meh, that's fine. I'm dedicated enough that I'll be hitting the gym enough to get my ass back. And I'm sure I won't lose it entirely.

Lol sorry but this seems like im in a conversation full of girls with the hairdresser. That's it, go get your ass back, work for it girl  :-*

gettingtaller

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 03:13:41 PM »

I understand when you say you are not motivated. I usually have no motivation for many things but I force myself though it gets tiring.

I see. How is walking for you? And how much will you lengthen?
I hope we hear more from you, good luck on your LL journey.

Hi,

Walking is good so far. I can't walk more than 15min on crutches without getting tired but my technique doesn't look too alien as I don't have much duck ass or wide legs. Plan to lengthen to 9cm, currently at around 8.
Did internal femurs with Prof. Betz in February 2014.
Goal 9cm, but ended up doing 10 (whoohoo). Now off crutches and walking funny, but getting better quickly.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 07:34:05 PM »

Very nice, Hannah! I find your views very interesting, because you are a girl like me. If I am doing LL is not only to achieve height, since I'm not very short, but to have longer and thinner legs. :D

they look leaner cos the circumference is the same but they are longer?
my legs (calves) look the same.. but I did loose some muscle (why? cause the frames are not as tight... didn't cut my skin like the past)
and yeah my calves look longer.. its quite manly... I mean once im done I have calves of a 190 cm guy. cool huh!

YellowSpike

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2015, 03:08:18 AM »

My once awesome ass ( ;)) is gone, and my thighs are very thin. I'm hoping they eventually come back as I start to actually walk again, and eventually, return to the gym. I have many squats in my future after I'm recovered enough lol.

programdude

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2015, 04:15:37 AM »

Legs became twigs and my butt vanished. Both have come back to mild extents, but my butts still pretty gone.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

YellowSpike

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2015, 04:37:18 AM »

Legs became twigs and my butt vanished. Both have come back to mild extents, but my butts still pretty gone.

How long have you been working out again, though? ShyShy said he was able to get his butt and thighs back pretty much.

I'm hoping that being naturally muscular will help in my case.

programdude

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2015, 04:53:52 AM »

Im naturally muscular and it hasn't helped too much from what I can tell. But I haven't been seriously working legs yet I'd imagine the next month will yield some gains.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up