Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Consultation With Dr. Guichet  (Read 18008 times)

ChrisIsaak

Re: My Consultation With Dr. Guichet
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2013, 12:56:40 AM »

As a old forum  member myself, why do you think I've decided to stay away from Germany?  :D

I'm not blind.. But I don't have a "black & white" understanding of ethics either. If someone chooses to believe everything they read on a website, that's not my fault. Everyone should do their own research before going through a surgery like this.

I agree with your approach, TomD. Thank you.

I understand how orlandoflorida feels, but this website shouldn't be anti-old forum . Putting your whole basis on being against something is actually accepting that they are superior. Limb Lengthening Forum should eventually become a good alternative source of information - a grown entity on its own.

LiveLife

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »

If old forum  members are asked to pick a side, then guess who loses?  My bet is this one. And that's regardless of how biased the pickers believe the old forum  site to be.  Reason being is the sheer volume/history of info. there and the size of the audience there trumps this brand new site without a doubt (for now anyway).  Moreover, I'm guessing the vast majority of members here are still regularly visiting old forum  for updates.  All I want is as much info. as possible.  I have always filtered everything I read anyway.  (Much of which is rubbish in my opinion.)  I will visit as many LL forums as I know about.  And I'd prefer to be welcome in all of them. (Although I only know of these 2 haha)

Carter

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2013, 10:10:23 AM »

If old forum  members are asked to pick a side, then guess who loses?  My bet is this one. And that's regardless of how biased the pickers believe the old forum  site to be.  Reason being is the sheer volume/history of info. there and the size of the audience there trumps this brand new site without a doubt (for now anyway).  Moreover, I'm guessing the vast majority of members here are still regularly visiting old forum  for updates.  All I want is as much info. as possible.  I have always filtered everything I read anyway.  (Much of which is rubbish in my opinion.)  I will visit as many LL forums as I know about.  And I'd prefer to be welcome in all of them. (Although I only know of these 2 haha)

Haha, actually that's a good analogy of how things work in the real world. Generally people are too scared to go against what they know is wrong, this is why they end up screwing themselves in the long run anyway.  As they say, karma is a bi*ch.  Maybe staying on old forum  helps a little in networking, but man how do you sleep at night knowing you are part of a con job?

Alot of it is down to Fear (false event appearing real).   LL tend to attract alot of insecure people already, so this is not surprising.   

In case you guys have not noticed, old forum  has gone noticeably "quieter" since the truth was exposed,  look at how many members are actually posting there now.  Quite a number of people have deserted the site altogether and no longer associated themselves with it.

How many old forum  members are actually still unaware of what's really going on?  I bet a good number of them are still in the dark, due to the banning of people and censorship of PM.

Carter

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 10:21:08 AM »

Personally my loyalty is to LL Forum for keeping it real and helping people avoid alot of the BS elsewhere. Do I still surf old forum  for info?  Yea sometimes just to laugh at the noobs there.  But no way am I  posting a damn thing to fulfill Apotheosis and Crazy+6 twisted "vision" of LL.

anyway, let's move on from this sub topic okay?  Some people will cling onto old forum  till the earth ends and others know what they stand for.  No point arguing anymore. 

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:26:11 AM by Carter »

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2013, 10:28:08 AM »

Carter - nice questions.

My answer is simple - I don't have that much of a conscience.

If you ask if I can sleep comfortably at night, yeah of course I can. Trust me, I've seen much worse things in life than being part of a con job.

I suppose you and orlandoflorida must be American? I might be wrong, but I'm assuming so. I've lived in the States for a couple of years and personally seen how some people idealize a certain code of ethics. This happens in first world countries. Not in  holes like where I come from.

I come from a land where there is no justice whatsoever and one must be the fittest to survive.

Everyone's on their own in this journey. When I share information, I expect people to be happy. Maybe I can lure a few patients on old forum  to go to Dr. Guichet, who emphasizes safety first before all else. I don't have to share this information, because I don't get a reward for it except for helping other patients. I am not spending my time here (or any old forum) to be judged.

Everyone's on their own in life. If some people are naive enough to "buy" the scams, perhaps they need to work on something more important than their height. I believe most of the people received PM's there. Well, they could've come here. Like I, or Sweden did.

You seem to be confusing "Utility maximization" and "Being afraid". I'm not afraid of anyone. Certainly not from an online forum moderator.

Carter

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2013, 10:46:20 AM »

I believe most of the people received PM's there. Well, they could've come here. Like I, or Sweden did.

Forget that PM thing, it didn't work out judging by the "Most Online Ever" stats.   Some people never check emails, turn off PM to Email feature or thought it was spam/virus link.   You can still see confused people like Dryani and others who are obviously out of the loop.

LLL

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »

How many old forum  members are actually still unaware of what's really going on?  I bet a good number of them are still in the dark, due to the banning of people and censorship of PM.

About that, I think someone should compile the evidence against old forum /Sysopotheosis more or less in the form it's already in here in the sticky threads, but then post it on a more permanent external site, like a single page article on a simple site like a blog. Then we could make sure that article will appear on the first hits for "make me taller" or similar related searches on Google so that there's no way no one interested in LL could miss it. A similar example would be the Reddit post on /r/short recently, but that thread will get buried in time, and that's a pretty limited audience as well. This forum is nice and will also pop up in search results, but with the crucial old forum  info buried in forum threads some of the "in your face" debunking effect will be lost and some people will maybe never stumble upon it.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2014, 07:21:14 PM »

Hi
I read this thread on 30 nov 2014 and then i saw your diary that you wnet to Turkish doctor?
What are factors that you chane for G to Turkish doctor?
And do you have any suggestion to me?
I really want to do with Paley and Guichet but I need 8 cm.
If my flexibility noot too good,should i wait for 4months to work out Yoga?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up