Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would Rozbruch perform on a 180cm person?  (Read 1531 times)

Anaphora

• Visitor
Would Rozbruch perform on a 180cm person?
« on: February 02, 2018, 10:25:57 AM »

Hello LL Forum,

I know this post might attract a lot of hate, but I also know that I'm not the first or last person to ask this question at my height. I'm 21 years old. I'm currently about 181.5cm in the morning. It's safe to say that by night I'm about 180ish. I have researched leg lengthening for quite a while and I seek to lengthen about 5-7cm. Thankfully I have the ideal proportions for it; very long torso, shorter legs. I was thinking of doing external tibias. I am trying to minimize my complications so I was thinking Rozbruch is the way to go, being an American renowned leg lengthening doctor. If he will not perform on me, what is this forum's most recommended doctors for leg lengthening, assuming that money is no object.

Thank you and I hope people will actually answer some of my queries rather than crucify me for my decision!

The Dreamer

Re: Would Rozbruch perform on a 180cm person?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 11:20:02 AM »

Why are you willing to do that ?
With shoes you are easilly a legit 6ft which is a great height
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Zeo

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 12:56:19 PM »

Thank you and I hope people will actually answer some of my queries rather than crucify me for my decision!

I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Zeo

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »

1. Don't want to do your research
2. Too tall for LL
3. Great first post
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 01:02:38 PM »

I don't think he will.
One of his current patients wrote here that he is his tallest patient at 5.9 and R is not doing LL to taller than average people.
Thats why I respect this doctor, because he is not a salesman and can distinguish between people who want to do LL, if they really need it or if they just have bdd and LL won't offer much to them.

So I don't think he will operate on you.
But you can go to Paley who is a capable doctor but an even more capable salesman who is willing to do even to 6.3 70yo patients for money.  ;D

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 01:43:51 PM »

But you can go to Paley who is a capable doctor but an even more capable salesman who is willing to do even to 6.3 70yo patients for money.  ;D

Or guichet/betz.

bigdreams55

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »

As a Rozbruch patient myself, I doubt it. I think if you're older (late 20's, early 30's) he might consider it, but not at your age. You need time to really think about such a big procedure.

myloginacct

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 04:26:06 PM »

This is a surgery where only 60% of cases are considered successful, and that's just what I read in a medical website - it could be even lower for cosmetic LL in adults. It was banned by the Chinese government due too many people getting crippled. I don't think these are chances you should be willing to put yourself through, specially so young. Your height is not a problem for you in any country of this world, except to find clothes that fit in parts of Asia. If you feel insecure about your height, your first solution shouldn't be trying something like LL. Focus on improving and living your life and I think you'll forget about LL. Try therapy if your height pains you for whatever reason. Forget about this whole thing for at least a decade.

MirinHeight

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 10:07:22 PM »

This is a surgery where only 60% of cases are considered successful, and that's just what I read in a medical website - it could be even lower for cosmetic LL in adults. It was banned by the Chinese government due too many people getting crippled. I don't think these are chances you should be willing to put yourself through, specially so young. Your height is not a problem for you in any country of this world, except to find clothes that fit in parts of Asia. If you feel insecure about your height, your first solution shouldn't be trying something like LL. Focus on improving and living your life and I think you'll forget about LL. Try therapy if your height pains you for whatever reason. Forget about this whole thing for at least a decade.

paley and rozbruch's success rates are ~96-99%

currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021
Pages: [1]   Go Up