Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to contact the ilizarov center in russia  (Read 910 times)

McCarony

• Visitor
how to contact the ilizarov center in russia
« on: December 28, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »

i've come across several websites and they all look very deceptive (do not strictly pertain the ilizarov center or contain advertisement also in the form of pop-up windows). what is the right way to contact the center?
one more question: how much can i gain, being 5'4''? can i get the full 12 inches by lengthening both the femur and hte tibia despite my initial short stature?

myloginacct

Re: how to contact the ilizarov center in russia
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:15:08 PM »

There's a thread about them in the forums, and it seems you also qualify for LL there with your current stature. I know they don't accept people over a certain height.

The best way to contact them is probably through their website or their phone, which is listed in the thread I linked. There are also new e-mails listed in the website that weren't listed at the time of the original thread. You might want to try those too.

I wish you the best of luck.

Zeo

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:16:23 PM »

you want to legnthen a foot? so 15 cm on each segment?

Please make a diary if you decide to do so
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Android

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:06:27 PM »

Don't set goals based on flashy numbers like 12 inches / 1 foot. Some want to be 6 feet or 180 cm even, etc... Setting goals based on these "clean" numbers isn't a good plan.

Adding 12 inches (30 cm) to your legs is dangerous. A dwarf woman added 10 inches to her height, and that is considered extreme. Your bones have no theoretical limit, but your soft tissue does. And that's just concerns about your motor functions, just imagine how disproportionate you'll look.

Set your goals lower, even a 6 inch (15 cm) gain is a huge accomplishment in CLL.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up