Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the max height I can achieve?  (Read 3722 times)

DaddyLongLegs99

• Visitor
What is the max height I can achieve?
« on: November 15, 2017, 05:37:30 AM »

Here's the run down, I'm around 173-175cm right now and I'm 18 so hopefully my growth plates haven't fused but assuming I go visit the doctor and they tell me it has fused and I'm done growing, how much height can I achieve without becoming paralyzed. Assume I have unlimited funds available (within reason) and I don't care about being athletic afterwards, I just want the height. We'll assume I'm 5'8 exactly, and I don't care about proportions, I could come out looking like a fkin bar stool. Would it be reasonable to assume I can get 16cm, or 6.2 inches, which would put me at 6'2? On top of that I'm thinking I can wear socks that are like 2cm thick and raised shoes that are give me 4 inches. If my math is correct, I would be at 201cm, or 6'7. Obviously I would look like a clown but to be honest, I really don't care. Do you guys see any issues here or would it, in theory, work? Note: I'm not delusional or height-impaired, if it is risky or uncertain I obviously won't do it, I care more about my well-being than my appearance.

Bander72

Re: What is the max height I can achieve?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 05:43:19 AM »

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:13:47 AM by Bander72 »
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 11:09:29 AM »

About 10 cms if you wanna keep it safe (though even that will carry risks). 16 cm is potentially dangerous.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 02:51:26 PM »

Comrade the best height is 6 3 or 6 4. I feel your pain and I am striving to get perfection. I feel myself short so I want to get the surgery. Do not feel bad you have nothing to atone for.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »

Lenhthen 20 cm and then were 15cm to reach 2.08.
Then you can be friends with Deniscef and Vader on mental institute.

edwardv6

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 04:54:57 PM »

Would it be reasonable to assume I can get 16cm, or 6.2 inches, which would put me at 6'2? On top of that I'm thinking I can wear socks that are like 2cm thick and raised shoes that are give me 4 inches. If my math is correct, I would be at 201cm, or 6'7.
Lmfao
banned for flaming/hostility

Moon knight

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 06:44:43 PM »

Here's the run down, I'm around 173-175cm right now and I'm 18 so hopefully my growth plates haven't fused but assuming I go visit the doctor and they tell me it has fused and I'm done growing, how much height can I achieve without becoming paralyzed. Assume I have unlimited funds available (within reason) and I don't care about being athletic afterwards, I just want the height. We'll assume I'm 5'8 exactly, and I don't care about proportions, I could come out looking like a fkin bar stool. Would it be reasonable to assume I can get 16cm, or 6.2 inches, which would put me at 6'2? On top of that I'm thinking I can wear socks that are like 2cm thick and raised shoes that are give me 4 inches. If my math is correct, I would be at 201cm, or 6'7. Obviously I would look like a clown but to be honest, I really don't care. Do you guys see any issues here or would it, in theory, work? Note: I'm not delusional or height-impaired, if it is risky or uncertain I obviously won't do it, I care more about my well-being than my appearance.

The safest is around 10 cm although this is mostly done in 2 surgeries for example 5.5 cm tibula and 5 femurs the safest on femurs is somewhere between 6-8 cm and tibula is like 6 cm a lot of doctors have different safe limits the numbers I’ve mentioned are paley’s Safe limit the most experienced doctor on this topic but yea around 10 cm over 2 surgeries is definitely the safest way to go about it.
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 07:20:31 PM »

Agree, this is ridiculous

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 10:52:03 PM »

In place of were I wanted to say wear 15cm stilts.

bander72.

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 11:27:15 PM »

Bodybuilder is a dumb person, he ain't know me and feel with rights to talk about me and his obsession about average height, average height is my huge dong inside your ass
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

bander72.

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 11:30:27 PM »

Denisceff why you are using my avatar? create shame and change it motherfker of  
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

bander72.

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 11:39:00 PM »

Is funny people,bander 72 and bodybuilder think that I am someone else hahaha. these midgets cannot think enough ,they believe that every one has the same value like theirs. To many people 1 million USD is nothing,for other,notwithstanding,is a huge figure,the same is applied for height, to me 183 cm tall men is not tall at all ,period. These midgets think that every one has to be the same opinion like theirs.

Android

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 11:55:02 PM »

You should focus less about numbers and instead think about getting taller in general. Do not try to break any records as you'll end up hurting yourself; you're not the first to test their limits and they paid the price.

You seem less concerned about alleviating short stature and instead obsessing about theoretical limits. Make sure you're considering this for the right reason and that you have reasonable expectations.

The only advice you can truly take away from this thread is that you need to talk to a doctor. Only they can tell you how much you can safely lengthen, as it's unique for every individual.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

bander72.

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 12:03:30 AM »

You should focus less about numbers and instead think about getting taller in general. Do not try to break any records as you'll end up hurting yourself; you're not the first to test their limits and they paid the price.

You seem less concerned about alleviating short stature and instead obsessing about theoretical limits. Make sure you're considering this for the right reason and that you have reasonable expectations.

The only advice you can truly take away from this thread is that you need to talk to a doctor. Only they can tell you how much you can safely lengthen, as it's unique for every individual.
I'm very good,you're a respectful user. I want to be 6'3 or 6'4 because is in my concept the perfect height for me. I need only LL to reach this, I try to find room in my career to schedule it .

Bander72

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 12:25:01 AM »

Is funny people,bander 72 and bodybuilder think that I am someone else hahaha. these midgets cannot think enough ,they believe that every one has the same value like theirs. To many people 1 million USD is nothing,for other,notwithstanding,is a huge figure,the same is applied for height, to me 183 cm tall men is not tall at all ,period. These midgets think that every one has to be the same opinion like theirs.

Comrade why do you care about their opinions so much? Like you I feel myself short and think 6 3 is the perfect height for a man. I bet if you asked the forum 99% would say that 6 3 is the best height. Only 1% of people disagree with you so ignore the little guys because you have nothing to atone for. :D

MrHandsome

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 02:44:01 AM »

If you are 18 just get on hgh to get to 177cm which is a great height and forget about this surgery.

edwardv6

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 12:54:50 AM »

Like you I feel myself short and think 6 3 is the perfect height for a man. I bet if you asked the forum 99% would say that 6 3 is the best height. Only 1% of people disagree with you so ignore the little guys because you have nothing to atone for. :D
In bodybuilding there's a term called "bigorexia". There should be a similar term when discussing height.

Also the way you say it "6 3 is the perfect height for a man" lol you like checking out 6'3 guys don't you, so much that you want to be that height, what a beta lmfao
banned for flaming/hostility

DaddyLongLegs99

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 07:57:31 PM »

Where tf do I get HGH

Body Builder

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 08:15:43 PM »

Bodybuilder is a dumb person, he ain't know me and feel with rights to talk about me and his obsession about average height, average height is my huge dong inside your ass
I am a veteran LLer and an amateur bber with 47cm arms. If I had an obsession with average I'd have a 32-33cm arms which is the average for a man.
But I just work out, I wouldn't break my bones and destroy my arms to make them bigger like some crazies like you want to do with their legs although they have a normal-average height.

So dumbass, it is your right to want to lengthen 20 cm, wear stilts and maybe do a boobjob too to become a 2 meter shemale, but it is my right to say that you are a lunatic like all people who are taller than average and want to do both segments LL or lengthen crazy amounts and all these.

jexus

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 11:44:45 PM »

I think 1.75 is great and you need nothing but if you want so much do 6cm on tibias 1.81 is perfect.
But again I do not think that you need anything.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Knik

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 01:29:44 PM »

Guy, 6'7 is VERYYYYYYYYY TALL. I know there is 50 % of the internet who is reaching that height, but outside I'm far from that conclusion. I was checking a bit Celebheights and in only one page I saw about 3-4 guys pretending they were about 6'8 / 6'10 (Kevin Durant page).
If you reach 6'2 (I advice you to do not think of two operations at the moment), then you will be tall. 6'2 is tall, nobody can say it's wrong. I know that on internet it's about average, but internet is internet and people are of course upgrading themself.
Also, don't go over 16 cm
173 + 16 would make you 189, 15 would put you at 188 so a legit 6'2. It's perfect !
As I saw you're only 18 you could reach 176 or maybe 177 ! maybe even more you will be easily 175. So 175 + 15 would put you at 6'3. The height of James Harden (dont listen that crazy 6'6 listening, that's absolutely not the case)
Looking for Pili
Pages: [1]   Go Up