Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How excited are you?  (Read 4434 times)

Bander72

Re: How excited are you?
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »

If you read what he wrote the entire point would be to become free of tall shoes and be comfortable wearing low flats like Converse and Vans shoes.

There is nothing worse than wearing lifts or tall shoes. You become an absolute joke in social context.

Lol you never wore 3 cm dress shoes or sneakers? Those are nothing and no one would notice anything. He does not even need lifts according to his goals.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:04:44 PM by Bander72 »
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 08:13:06 PM »

If you read what he wrote the entire point would be to become free of tall shoes and be comfortable wearing low flats like Converse and Vans shoes.

There is nothing worse than wearing lifts or tall shoes. You become an absolute joke in social context.

No one would notice you wearing "normal" tall shoes. For a tall 179 cm men, it would be even less evident. Nobody would suspect he had any reasons to wear lifts.

Doing LL is more of a "joke" in a social context.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2017, 11:10:39 PM »

I wear 4cm insoles in my shoes to walk completely normal and not stretch my at after my at shortening operation. My walking is completely fine and I look normal without anyone noticing anything weird.

Wearing insokes-elevator shoes are bad for making you more depressed after you put them off and returning to your original height.
But noone in the social context will understand anything unless you don't wear 4 inches insoles like the madman called Vader did.

Bander72

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »

I wear 4cm insoles in my shoes to walk completely normal and not stretch my at after my at shortening operation. My walking is completely fine and I look normal without anyone noticing anything weird.

Wearing insokes-elevator shoes are bad for making you more depressed after you put them off and returning to your original height.
But noone in the social context will understand anything unless you don't wear 4 inches insoles like the madman called Vader did.

Yes I wear the same 4 cm and walk fine but any higher and it does feel weird to walk and not pratical to do. I don't know how vader would of walked in that.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up