Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'8. Want to get leg lengthening to 6'  (Read 2423 times)

looksmax.net

• Visitor
5'8. Want to get leg lengthening to 6'
« on: October 26, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »

possible? What's the most ideal/safest way of doing it (methods and cm per tibia and femur)

im from the looksmax.net forum which many of you have probably heard of but they all encouraged me not to go with the surgery... but i live in denmark and the height requirements of women is super high so even just getting a girlfriend and living a normal life is very difficult. I am not disrespected on a daily basis but my height isnt up to the standard. I'm 20 years old and have saved up money but need to save up a lot more.. Need some direction.. thanks

BiggestProblem

Re: 5'8. Want to get leg lengthening to 6'
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 03:11:44 PM »

I'm from Sweden and being 175+ is really the breaking point from what I've seen. My best friend who is 178 pulls more girls than anyone I've ever seen.

Don't push it and risk your health. Go safe and aim for maybe 5cm tibia instead. Health is important.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

lldude

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »

Go for 7.5cm on femurs plus one inch insoles.

google42

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »

5'8" to 6' is possible but your gonna need two surgeries because it's a 10cm increase. You can go for one surgery which could give you 3 inches or 7-8cm or do two surgeries with 5cm on femurs and Tibias. If I were you I would just do one surgery and get 3 inches to get to 5'11" which is still a pretty good height.

Bleda

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 04:24:28 PM »

You can do 7.5cm+ on one segment but bear in mind that your bio mechanics will be out of whack which might (will) suck a bit depending on how active you are. Two surgeries is the way to go for aesthetics, bio-mechanics and relatively "safe" lengthening amounts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up