Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fighting & Self defence after LL  (Read 4382 times)

Zeo

Re: Fighting & Self defence after LL
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2017, 01:01:25 AM »

Being unattractive to the majority of the other gender, no matter what the reason is, reduces a lot the quality of someones life. Moreover if he is being disrespected too.
So yes, being short reduces the quality of a man's life.

Sure it's reduced, I mean I wouldn't be on this forum I thought my quality of life would be the same. But I'm disagreeing that if your short you will have a "horrible" quality of life.

Not getting laid, or only getting laid with ugly girls reduces your quality of life. Being unattractive to the majority of girls only reduces your quality of life if you put a lot of weight on what random girls think of you or if you can't get laid with the attractive girls that actually dont mind the height (they're the minority but they are there). You can still get laid with attractive girls if your short. And if your getting laid with (the small minority) of attractive girls that don't mind short guys, then who cares what the others think. Not saying you don't have to try harder and have more things going for you but it's not a "horrible quality of life" by far.

Idk I just get really irked when people here preach that your height defines how your life will be, sure your going to have to improve yourself more in other ways (body, money, charisma etc) to get the same results, but I dont see being forced to improve yourself as a negative thing.

Luckily I know a lot of short guys who hookup with attractive girls regularly,but they all have a lot of things going for them. If I didn't have real life examples I know it would be harder to believe this.
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

MrHandsome

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2017, 04:57:10 AM »

While you definitely can hookup with hot girls as a short guy, you need to compensate severely and be above average in everything else.

Also this applies for guys in between 5'6 and 5'8. Below that you're fked.

The Dreamer

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2017, 07:10:19 AM »

While you definitely can hookup with hot girls as a short guy, you need to compensate severely and be above average in everything else.

Also this applies for guys in between 5'6 and 5'8. Below that you're fked.
You're absolutely right.
I see my shorter friends how much have to compensate their short stature in order to get a sufficient dating pole.Short stature is a huge drawback.
Bodybuilder and others unfortunately are telling the truth.
You have to be excellent in all other areas to have the hope (be carefull,not the certainty !) to compensate that
And I'm saying that being not a short guy
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Bander72

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2017, 07:35:03 AM »

Yes but what zeo is saying is not to have the woe is me mentality I should just give up and lay down and rot. A huge drawback it is but that's the hand genetics gave us so we have to compensate and improve ourselves with the surgery.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

biggerdreams

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2017, 10:30:41 AM »

You guys are so depressing lol

MrHandsome

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 11:45:50 AM »

Yes but what zeo is saying is not to have the woe is me mentality I should just give up and lay down and rot. A huge drawback it is but that's the hand genetics gave us so we have to compensate and improve ourselves with the surgery.

Yeah I mean I am already focused on making money and I'll get surgery so that I can have a bigger dating pool.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2017, 12:49:05 PM »

You're absolutely right.
I see my shorter friends how much have to compensate their short stature in order to get a sufficient dating pole.Short stature is a huge drawback.
Bodybuilder and others unfortunately are telling the truth.
You have to be excellent in all other areas to have the hope (be carefull,not the certainty !) to compensate that
And I'm saying that being not a short guy

You are almost 5'10''. You have no right to judge that short people are "fked" because you are not in their bodies. A shorter person can make that claim because he experienced this situation himself, but you will never be able to feel how it is to be in their bodies. Sorry, but your have absolutely no right to say how shorter people's lives collectively are.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

The Dreamer

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2017, 01:57:53 PM »

You are almost 5'10''. You have no right to judge that short people are "fked" because you are not in their bodies. A shorter person can make that claim because he experienced this situation himself, but you will never be able to feel how it is to be in their bodies. Sorry, but your have absolutely no right to say how shorter people's lives collectively are.
Calm down.I wasn't judging anyone.I told what I said from my experience.
Being dwarfed by 185/190 cm guys is the same that by 175 and less.The feeling is the same.
We are here because all of us are not satisfied by our height and because we are experiencing some sort of BDD,who more,who less.
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2017, 04:28:16 PM »

Calm down.I wasn't judging anyone.I told what I said from my experience.
Being dwarfed by 185/190 cm guys is the same that by 175 and less.The feeling is the same.
We are here because all of us are not satisfied by our height and because we are experiencing some sort of BDD,who more,who less.

But not everyone feels bad by taller people around them. I often do, and I guess you do too, but I can guarantee not everyone does. That's what I was saying, don't make judgements that concern so many people you don't know, like MrDumbsome did when he said that "you're fked below 5'6".
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up