Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions - ongoing LL. 6cm vs 7  (Read 656 times)

InferiorityComplex

Proportions - ongoing LL. 6cm vs 7
« on: September 18, 2017, 03:43:42 AM »

Hey all, ongoing LL right now Femurs and about 5 cm soon.

Before this operation i walked with 8 cm (3 inches believe it or not)

About my upper body and humongous head i'd say its big in regards to the dwarf legs... :) I think i was about 175 cm pre LL or maybe even shorter?

Now to the old classic proportions vs length  8)
Problem for me is that i have shorter arms. I don't think i can pull off second surgery (tibia also 4 cm etc) without it looking just dumb.

I know Bodybuilder has a good point in regards to having 8 cm instead of 6 when it comes to dating..but i'd say i am secure & rich & good looking (personal opinion of course) enough that i don't really care THAT much what girls think? But also that having 8 cm and then "boots"..would mean to NEVER ever consider height for me personally.

Now about proportions and athleticism...Helloworld & some other guy in the old forum that did 6 cm jogging are both people to strive for. Helloworld did 5 and just look like a god..can easily do 5 in tibia due to his long arms..but more importantly his progress has been motivating to say the least. I am quite certain he can probably reach 100 % after his fitbone is taken out, i am usually not wrong in my predictions but who knows.

I was very athletic pre LL - and having short femurs is always easier doing crazy stuff like i did. Crossfit/MMA my explosiveness has always been my #1 thing but i am fully acceptable that i have lost it maybe permanently in exchange of not having height dystopia..for me it's a ok trade off :)

Now i'd be very content with 7 cm - go 1 additional cm and be happy and remove complex or go 6 cm and always think about it?  :o
Seems quite straightforward when i put it in writing i guess...regardless of my tibia? I am afraid taking a picture of my tibias as it feels like i can get slaughtered on this forum..but i guess i should take a picture.

Pages: [1]   Go Up