Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flexibility in Leg Lengthening,how is it important ? 😮  (Read 1103 times)

The Dreamer

Flexibility in Leg Lengthening,how is it important ? 😮
« on: September 10, 2017, 07:35:44 PM »

Hi guys,I just started this topic because i want to know your opinion about a question that divides a lot of people here,and it seems also the docs 😮
How important is flexibility in this process ? Do you think spending 1 year training hard to become more flexible will make LL easier ?
Or do you think instead flexibility of soft tissues and muscle is most due to genethic and it is useless to train it ?
All opinions are really appreciate,both LL veterans and visitors/users😉
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

ramaka

Re: Flexibility in Leg Lengthening,how is it important ? 😮
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 08:34:59 PM »

i think it depends on a number of factors like if you have a good doctor doing the surgery then the recovery time and flexibility will come back depending on how well they performed the surgery for example Paley doing the surgery for 150k vs a random doctor who does the surgery for like 15k will probably have a much better outcome.

also if you do this surgery then i think if you speed hours training after your bone has grown back and hardened then you will be in a better condition to have more flexibility.

It depends on the amount you lengthen for example someone going from like 5'10-6'2 will have a much better recovery and be in better condition then some who goes from like 5'8-6'2 because they will have more lengthening to do and will overall need to lengthen around 20cm where as the 5'10 guy would only really need 10 cm and he could easily stay within the safety limits especially if it is done in two surgeries. the only problem being that he will take a longer recovery time but at the end he will probably have a more flexible frame then the shorter guy who did 20 cm lengthening.
Pages: [1]   Go Up