Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: best safe and cheap surgery for very low augmentation  (Read 3041 times)

drtruman

best safe and cheap surgery for very low augmentation
« on: September 03, 2017, 06:07:31 PM »

Hi guys, i wont tell you how tall i am, cause you will think i am crazy to do it, but I only want to increase 3/4 cm (4 would be better) and I want a doctor who does that in a safe, simple, possibly quick and cheap way.  I am trying to look but there are so many names and none mentions differences in small augmentations.

Knik

Re: best safe and cheap surgery for very low augmentation
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 06:14:50 PM »

SPOIL : you won't make it
But also, Catagni-Pili is considered as good and you can make internals for 50k with him. For externals there is more options but for internals I guess he is a good option in comparison with others prices.
Looking for Pili

google42

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »

Hi guys, i wont tell you how tall i am, cause you will think i am crazy to do it, but I only want to increase 3/4 cm (4 would be better) and I want a doctor who does that in a safe, simple, possibly quick and cheap way.  I am trying to look but there are so many names and none mentions differences in small augmentations.
We can check your post history......... your 177cm. Anyways I think you should do at least 5 cm and do externals on tibia if you want a cheaper price. Check out Italian or Russian doctors.

Zeo

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 06:42:55 PM »

We can check your post history......... your 177cm.

lol dam you didn't have to snatch his weave like that lmaoooo
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 06:49:00 PM »

We can check your post history......... your 177cm. Anyways I think you should do at least 5 cm and do externals on tibia if you want a cheaper price. Check out Italian or Russian doctors.

There is no reason to do atleast 5cm..
3-4cm is a reasonable gain.

I learned some stuff during this time

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 07:56:57 PM »

Probably the first sensible thing you said since your birth

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 08:35:13 PM »

Probably the first sensible thing you said since your birth

Thx virgin incel :D

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 12:46:30 AM »

3 cm is a joke. 4 cm is a little more serious joke but still a joke.
If someone doesn't want to increase his height at least 2 inches then he doesn't have a real height complex or if he has and is so afraid to lengthen more, the height complex will remain.
The minimum target for anyone who does LL should be 5 cm which is easy and safe, at least as safe are 3-4 cm.

LL is not a joke, you are breaking your bones and face serious risks like infections etc so there must be a real reason to try it. And gaining 3cm is not a serious reason for all that.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 01:11:18 AM »

3 cm is a joke. 4 cm is a little more serious joke but still a joke.
If someone doesn't want to increase his height at least 2 inches then he doesn't have a real height complex or if he has and is so afraid to lengthen more, the height complex will remain.
The minimum target for anyone who does LL should be 5 cm which is easy and safe, at least as safe are 3-4 cm.

LL is not a joke, you are breaking your bones and face serious risks like infections etc so there must be a real reason to try it. And gaining 3cm is not a serious reason for all that.

You are right. LL is no joke. And so, it's better to go for a small safe gain than a big risk gain (and I am not talking about the process itself but long term prognosis).
  Many people who did 5cm+ on their tibs without ATL report continious tension in the calves which halts them from regaining normal feeling in their legs and also normal function.

It is much more logical to go for a small gain the nearer you are to the middle of the height's bell curve.
   a 4cm gain on a person who is 170-175cm will make much more affect than on someone who was your perior height for example (although it can be debatable but it's just my personal view) because those 4cm make you jump over many guys in the height curve % wise.

Bander72

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 01:51:35 AM »

You are right. LL is no joke. And so, it's better to go for a small safe gain than a big risk gain (and I am not talking about the process itself but long term prognosis).
  Many people who did 5cm+ on their tibs without ATL report continious tension in the calves which halts them from regaining normal feeling in their legs and also normal function.

It is much more logical to go for a small gain the nearer you are to the middle of the height's bell curve.
   a 4cm gain on a person who is 170-175cm will make much more affect than on someone who was your perior height for example (although it can be debatable but it's just my personal view) because those 4cm make you jump over many guys in the height curve % wise.

Yes this is true. The lifts I use that claim 5 cm but is really 4 cm makes me feel like night and day in comparison to not using them. It is a very noticible change how you feel and how normal you feel around people with your height.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 01:58:30 AM »

Yes this is true. The lifts I use that claim 5 cm but is really 4 cm makes me feel like night and day in comparison to not using them. It is a very noticible change how you feel and how normal you feel around people with your height.

I really advise you to buy one inch personally made insoles from an orthopedic shop. It is much more accurate than lifts and you can put them inside almost every shoes

MrHandsome

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 01:59:20 AM »

Yes exactly also if you do a small amount you will still be able to run and jump albeit not as effectively.

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 02:10:49 AM »

I really advise you to buy one inch personally made insoles from an orthopedic shop. It is much more accurate than lifts and you can put them inside almost every shoes

Would I able to get 1.5 inches one. I dont feel confident yet to use one inch.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

TIBIKE200

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 02:13:58 AM »

Would I able to get 1.5 inches one. I dont feel confident yet to use one inch.

You won't be able to put it inside normal shoes though.

But yes they are costume made
Pages: [1]   Go Up