Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone suggest me a doctor who is economical  (Read 4181 times)

nomad13

Can someone suggest me a doctor who is economical
« on: August 29, 2017, 12:44:12 PM »

Hi, I am 28 year old guy but I look as 23 by face and may be 18 by height :P I am 5'.3'' I want to add 4 to 5 more CM, I have muscline body so I guess I am ok with few more couple of cms and I b e content with it, I am not super rich to shell big bucks, can someone please propose me any cheap doctor and procedure and how much I would have to stay there(in that doctor's country) I am ok to travel anyway(hence the name nomad)
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

GeTs

Re: Can someone suggest me a doctor who is economical
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:41 PM »

If you mean below 20k then Russia with Bagirov / Solomin

:Captain America:

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 01:22:23 PM »

What is your budget?

nomad13

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »

yes i am considering below 20K for sure, I read few indian, russian and vietnamese are doing around 1200€ are they reliable?

LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Cloudo

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 04:22:53 PM »

Want my advice? Don't go for a cheap doctor. Just look at the patients who did it with cheap doctors, 80-90% of them are fked up now and regret their surgeries. You are free to take the risk, but remember that this isn't a game, its your body, if you get fked up then you are fked up for the rest of your life.
I personally would only go for one of these doctors "Catagni, Salameh, Paley"
Just a personal advice, wish you the best   :D
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 05:15:02 PM »

Want my advice? Don't go for a cheap doctor. Just look at the patients who did it with cheap doctors, 80-90% of them are fked up now and regret their surgeries. You are free to take the risk, but remember that this isn't a game, its your body, if you get fked up then you are fked up for the rest of your life.
I personally would only go for one of these doctors "Catagni, Salameh, Paley"
Just a personal advice, wish you the best   :D

Price has nothing to do with that. There are cheap doctors on the Association for the Study and Application of the Method of Ilizarov (ASAMI) list who have some of the best qualifications and credentials. And there are expensive doctors with less credentials but who know how to sell themselves.

Cloudo

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 05:34:48 PM »

Price has nothing to do with that. There are cheap doctors on the Association for the Study and Application of the Method of Ilizarov (ASAMI) list who have some of the best qualifications and credentials. And there are expensive doctors with less credentials but who know how to sell themselves.
True, but when you are going for a doctor it's better when there are patients diaries about surgeries with these doctors. So, my suggested doctors list above was made after taking into consideration the following:
-the surgeon years of experience
-published researches and papers
-qualifications
-patients diaries(satisfaction, results, treatment etc..)

As I said, it's a personal advice. Everyone who has been on this forum for a while has probably already created his own recommended doctors list  :D

GeTs

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 05:42:57 PM »

True, but when you are going for a doctor it's better when there are patients diaries about surgeries with these doctors. So, my suggested doctors list above was made after taking into consideration the following:
-the surgeon years of experience
-published researches and papers
-qualifications
-patients diaries(satisfaction, results, treatment etc..)

As I said, it's a personal advice. Everyone who has been on this forum for a while has probably already created his own recommended doctors list  :D

The surgery itself isn't that expensive.

The major difference is what method (or nails you use) and housing/physiotherapy/maid/etc cost.

If you remove nail cost and housing you will see that in most cases the surgery is pretty cheap even for expensive doctors. It depends more on the country rather than the expertise of the doctor. For example Paley has been trained by Catagni who has as much if note more expertise than Paley, yet the later costs way less than the former for various reasons (USA, sells better himself)

Cloudo

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 05:57:10 PM »

The surgery itself isn't that expensive.

The major difference is what method (or nails you use) and housing/physiotherapy/maid/etc cost.

If you remove nail cost and housing you will see that in most cases the surgery is pretty cheap even for expensive doctors. It depends more on the country rather than the expertise of the doctor
I never said that the above doctors are expensive. All I was saying is that finding good doctors(by good I mean good considering the factors above) who will perform the surgery + hospital costs/ therapy only for $20000(the op budget) is probably going to be impossible!
If you know doctors who you think are good and would do it only for $20000 then I would like to hear some suggestions?

GeTs

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 06:02:32 PM »

I never said that the above doctors are expensive. All I was saying is that finding good doctors(by good I mean good considering the factors above) who will perform the surgery + hospital costs/ therapy only for $20000(the op budget) is probably going to be impossible!
If you know doctors who you think are good and would do it only for $20000 then I would like to hear some suggestions?

100k RUB = 1700$

APPROXIMATE:

Preoperative consultation by orthopedist (professor)

admission to the municipal clinic – 1.200
x-ray examination (1 long-film + 2 short-films) – 4.000
ultrasound examination – 1.500

Surgery + 3 days in Clinic

First surgery:
We recommend:
in private clinic - 296.000 (Conventional Ilizarov or LATN – first step)
+ 3 days in clinic:
8.532x3=25.596 (double room)
11.340x3=34.020 (single room)
19.872x3=59.616 (lux room)
OR
in private clinic - 296.000 (LON – first step)
+ 3 days in clinic:
8.532x3=25.596 (double room)
11.340x3=34.020 (single room)
19.872x3=59.616 (lux room)
+ cost of 2 nails:
110.000x2 = 220.000 (Chinese nails)
130.000x2 = 260.000 (American nails)

We consider admissible:
in municipal clinic – 148.600 (Conventional Ilizarov or LATN – first step)
+ 3 days in clinic:
4.400x3=13.200 (single room)
4.700 x3=14.100 (lux room)
OR
in municipal clinic – 148.600 (LON – first step)
+ cost of 2 nails:
23.000x2 = 46.000 (Russian nails)
57.500x2 = 115.000 (American nails)
+ 3 days in clinic:
4.400x3=13.200 (single room)
4.700 x3=14.100 (lux room)

Postoperative period
The 3rd day after operation – the 14th day after operation

Location of the patient:
We recommend:
in a hospital (in municipal clinic - 4.400 per a day (single room) or 4.700 per a day (lux room), in private clinic - 8.532 per a day (double room), 11.340 per a day (single room), 19.872 per a day (lux room)
We consider admissible:
in hotel (1.000 – 6.000 per a day)
in apartment (30.000-40.000 per a month); the house cleaner - 1.500 for 1 visit
In case of any complications – emergency hospitalization to hospital.

Additional medicines:
We recommend:
Pradaxa – 1 tablets per a day for in-patients from the 11th day after operation and for out-patients (2.000 per a month)
We consider admissible:
Pradaxa – 1 tablets per a day for in-patients from the 11th day after operation and for out-patients (2.000 per a month)
Food supplements

Rebandages:
We recommend:
Rebandages by doctor - 2-3 times a week (cost of 1 rebandages - 1.500 in municipal clinic and for out-patients; 4.320 in private clinic (no matter – 1 or 2 frames)
To pay tailoring of a cover on the frame (2.000 for 1 cover). We recommend buying 2 covers for every frame.
Foot holders (free of charge in municipal clinics, 600 – in private clinics)
We consider admissible:
Rebandages by patient - 1-2 times a week (cost of materials and solutions – 500 for 1 rebandages) + rebandages by doctor once a week (cost of 1 rebandages - 1.500 in municipal clinic and for out-patients; 4.320 in private clinic (no matter – 1 or 2 frames)
Cover the frames with bandages instead of covers after every rebandages (400 a week)
In case of inflammation the distraction can be slowed down, temporarily stopped, prematurely complete; perhaps, one or several additional operations are required.

Trainings/physiotherapy:
We recommend:
Training every day or every other day with trainer (1 training – 1.200 for 1 training in municipal clinic and out-patients; 3.000 in private clinic)
Buy walkers (3.000-4.000)
Buy wheelchair (10.000-15.000) and office-chair (5.000)
We consider admissible:
Self-trainings or trainings with the trainer less than we recommend (1 training – 1.200 for 1 training in municipal clinic and out-patients; 3.000 in private clinic)
Buy crutches (2.000)
In case of joints stiffness the distraction can be slowed down, temporarily stopped, prematurely complete; perhaps, one or several additional operations are required.

Consultation (x-ray included, transfer and assistant not included):
We recommend:
In 5-7 days after the beginning of distraction: in municipal clinic - 2.800, in private clinic – 5.000, for outpatients – 5.000 (short-films) or 6.000 (2 short-films and 1 long-film)
We consider admissible:
In 5-7 days after the beginning of distraction: in municipal clinic - 2.800, in private clinic – 5.000, for outpatients – 5.000 (short-films) or 6.000 (2 short-films and 1 long-film)
The cost of transfer, taxi and assistant depend on the place of residence

Distraction period
(15th day after operation – completion of manipulations in frames)

Location of the patient:
We recommend:
in hotel (1.000 – 6.000 per a day)
in apartment (30.000-40.000 per a month); the house cleaner - 1.500 for 1 visit
We consider admissible:
in a hospital (in municipal clinic - 4.400 per a day (single room) or 4.700 a day (lux room), in private clinic - 8.532 per a day (double room), 11.340 per a day (single room), 19.872 per a day (lux room)
in apartment (30.000-40.000 a month); the house cleaner - 1.500 for 1 visit
at home
In case of any complications – emergency hospitalization to hospital.

Additional medicines:
We recommend:
Pradaxa – 1 tablets per a day (2.000 per a month)
We consider admissible:
Pradaxa – 1 tablets per a day ts (2.000 per a month)
Food supplements

Rebandages:
We recommend:
Rebandages by the doctor - 2-3 times a week (cost of 1 rebandages - 1.500 in municipal clinic and for outpatients; 4.320 in private clinic (no matter – 1 or 2 frames)
Washing of covers once a week
We consider admissible:
Rebandages by patient - 1-2 times a week (cost of materials and solutions – 500 for 1 rebandages) + rebandages by doctor once a week (cost of 1 rebandages - 1.500 in municipal clinic and for outpatients; 4.320 in private clinic (no matter – 1 or 2 frames)
Rebandages by patient - 3 times a week (for the outpatients at home in different city)
Cover the frames with bandages instead of covers after every rebandages (400 per a week)
In case of inflammation the distraction can be slowed down, temporarily stopped, prematurely complete; perhaps, one or several additional operations are required.

Trainings/physiotherapy:
We recommend:
Training 2-3 times a week with trainer (1 training – 1.200 for 1 training in municipal clinic and outpatients; 3.000 in private clinic)
To have a walkers (3.000-4.000) and crutches (2.000)
To have a wheelchair (15.000) and office-chair (5.000)
To have supervision by neurologist and dermatologist.
We consider admissible:
Self-trainings or trainings with the trainer less than we recommend (1 training – 1.200 for 1 training in municipal clinic and for outpatients; 3.000 in private clinic)
To have crutches (2.000)
In case of joints stiffness the distraction can be slowed down, temporarily stopped, prematurely complete; perhaps, one or several additional operations are required.

Consultation (x-ray included, transfer and assistant not included):
We recommend:
Once in a weak: in municipal clinic - 2.800 (short-films) or 4.000 (long-films), in private clinic – 5.000 (short-films), for outpatients – 5.000 (short-films) or 6.000 (2 short-films and 1 long-film)
The cost of transfer, taxi and assistant depend on the place of residence
We consider admissible:
Once in 20-30 days by e-mail (for the outpatients at home) - free of charge.

Manipulations in frames (distraction and correction):
We recommend:
Lengthening no more than 10% of the initial length of a bone.
After finishing of lengthening – perform installation of the reduction module, to eliminate translation of bone fragments or deformity (setting the reduction module – 3.000, remove the reduction module – 3.000, calculations – 500 for 1 frame at once)
We consider admissible:
Lengthening no more than 20% of the initial length of a bone.
After finishing of lengthening – perform installation of the reduction module, to eliminate translation of bone fragments or deformity (setting the reduction module – 3.000, remove the reduction module – 3.000, calculations – 500 for 1 frame at once)
The correction is possible only in the absence of contractures of joints and a possibility of the patient to stand on the straightened legs.
In case of hypotrophic regenerate the distraction can be slowed down, temporarily stopped, prematurely complete; perhaps, one or several additional operations are required.

Fixation period
completion of manipulations in frames – removal of frames

Frames removal (for conventional Ilizarov):
We recommend:
in private clinic (with general anesthesia)- 120.000

We consider admissible:
in municipal clinic (with general anesthesia) - 70.000
OR
in municipal clinic (with local anesthesia)- 20.000

1. We don't convert cost to the currency of patient's country. You may use Internet-converters from sites of the Russian banks. For example – Sberbank (http://www.sberbank.ru/en/individualclients).
2. We don't provide service and assistance to convert patient's money to rubles. Assistants can take you to the bank, you've asked about, and back.
3. At present time clinics don’t provide visa extending. Preparing of invitation is possible in private clinics (patient’s x-ray pictures are needed for that).
For getting visa and registration, you may ask special company:
Phone central +41 41 410 61 61
Phone direct +41 79 690 20 16
Mail: michael@bornpower.com and info@visaworld.ie
4. In case of patient leaves Saint-Petersburg before frames removing, he should pay for the frames. Cost of the frame is calculated for each patient individual. Approximate cost of 2 frames is 50.000. After getting frames back the money will be sent to the patient back.
5. To the house cleaner the cost of food is not included in a payment (the approximate cost of food you may look on the website https://www.okeydostavka.ru/spb2).
6. We assume that it will be cheaper to get a second-hand wheelchair, office chair, walkers and crutches.
7. The approximate cost of drugs is specified. You may look on the website http://www.eapteka.ru/
8. We would recommend to take quantity of money 20% more than calculated.
9. Surgery + 10 days in clinic (minimum) in private clinic = 296.000 + 8.532x10 = 381.320; in municipal clinic = 148.000 + 4.400x10 = 192.000
10. We can perform operations on 2 segments at once.
11. The cost of additional small surgery – frames reassembling or achilles tendons release – 75.000 in municipal clinic and 130.000 in private clinic (approximately).
12. In case of complication additional operation costs approximately as much as primary.
13. The advance payment is 200.000 + cost of nails (if nails are needed) in municipal clinic (in cash) and 400.000 + cost of nails (if nails are needed) in private clinic (in cash). Private clinic can provide the bills (papers about payment).
14. We can't provide preoperative consultation on Saturdays and Sundays.
15. We can provide surgery in 3-5 day after end of consultation in private clinics and in 2-4 weeks after end of consultation in municipal clinics.
16. The minimum recommend term of stay in St. Petersburg after operation – 2-3 weeks.
17. The minimal approximate cost of taxi for the patients with a wheelchair or crutches – 30 per 1 km and 5 for 1 min of waiting. The minimal approximate cost of transfer for the patients in a wheel bed – 2.500 per an hour.
18. Cost of 1 assistant – 700 per an hour.
19. There is no English-speaker staph in municipal clinic. There is English-speaker physiotherapist in municipal and private clinics.
20. We assume that it is possible to rent apartment cheaper than 30.000 in a month. In this case, it will be probable not very clean and convenient apartment. In this case, we can’t assist in renting.
21. In case of apartment renting payment of the realtor - 100% of payment of a rent in a month. In addition, the client posts bail of 100% of payment of a rent in a month. Thus, the first sum for payment is equal to payment for 3 months. The payment in cash acceptable only. We recommend cleaning the apartment every 2 weeks (minimum) and before leaving.
22. We ask you to take into account that the main clinic for foreign patients is private. In case of accident most likely you will get treatment in private clinic.
23. The possibility of LON or LATN we can determine after x-ray examinations only. DICOM format of x-ray pictures is needed.
24. LATN – lengthening and then nailing. LON – lengthening over nail.
25. About assistance, trainings, rebandages, trips: make the plans in 2-3 days beforehand, please

Cloudo

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »

Well he does look really good, I am surprised he isn't on my list specially considering the years of experience and published papers. Maybe because I haven't seen patient diaries with him before? Can you list some diaries?

GeTs

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 06:20:22 PM »

Well he does look really good, I am surprised he isn't on my list specially considering the years of experience and published papers. Maybe because I haven't seen patient diaries with him before? Can you list some diaries?
I think the problem with him was Visa support, that's why we didn't see that many diaries

Cloudo

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 06:31:33 PM »

I think the problem with him was Visa support, that's why we didn't see that many diaries
Oh I see. That's probably why he isn't on my list then. But now that you are mentioning Petersburg, I remember once reading a sad diary, if I recall correctly, a very short old asian man(probably in his 50s), who kept complaining about how they were treating them in the hospital, I think he said it was very cold and too many patients in the same room. Hopefully that diary wasn't with dr solomin because I really remember feeling bad for the guy back then.

GeTs

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 06:41:39 PM »

Oh I see. That's probably why he isn't on my list then. But now that you are mentioning Petersburg, I remember once reading a sad diary, if I recall correctly, a very short old asian man(probably in his 50s), who kept complaining about how they were treating them in the hospital, I think he said it was very cold and too many patients in the same room. Hopefully that diary wasn't with dr solomin because I really remember feeling bad for the guy back then.
That's because he went to the municipal clinic probably. The private clinic looks something like this

Cloudo

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »

That's because he went to the municipal clinic probably. The private clinic looks something like this

Damn, this looks good!

GeTs

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 06:47:37 PM »

Damn, this looks good!

Locals are blessed. They can do this surgery for around 5000€ (everything including), Reason for that is most of the money goes for housing/maid/physio

The Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 07:16:43 PM »

Locals are blessed. They can do this surgery for around 5000€ (everything including), Reason for that is most of the money goes for housing/maid/physio
Wow,that is very cheap ! And which is the equivalent price for the foreign patients ?
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

GeTs

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 07:21:26 PM »

Wow,that is very cheap ! And which is the equivalent price for the foreign patients ?
the prices are written above

The Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 08:09:59 PM »

Yes,thanks I've read that.I think it would be more useful if there was a total price instead forcing you to add individual costs.
However is there in forum any experience with this surgeon ?

GeTs

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 08:37:19 PM »

Yes,thanks I've read that.I think it would be more useful if there was a total price instead forcing you to add individual costs.
However is there in forum any experience with this surgeon ?

Overdozer http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

He did 14cm (femur and tibia combined) and 3.5cm on each humerus. But he's a local though so the prices are lower

nomad13

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 08:13:41 AM »

I am thinking to find some apartment to stay I bet I can find some place for around 200 to 300€ in russia, do you guys know for how much time I be stuck there?

nomad13

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 09:35:10 AM »

What do you guys feel about Dr.Sarin Parihar and I saw a doc from Vietnam posting here for a price of 12000USD everything is that even ok?

The Dreamer

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 10:19:17 AM »

I just finished to read that.It's a diary without pics except from X-Rays one.Some users like Sweden ask to the patient to update photos like him wearing the frames or scar's picture,he said that he would do that but he did not😐.
I don't know how it is trustable😒

nomad13

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 12:04:27 PM »

I want to know how long do I have to wear those frames and stuff before I can walk with minimal aid for 4 to 5cm

nomad13

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 10:37:01 AM »

I kinda got below mail from a doc in Vietnam, after reading a dairy here(dunno genuine or not) contacted his through his website offer looks sexy but I am not sure about if I wanna go there or not what you guys feel
----------------------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Thao and I'm doctor assistant. To answer your questions:

4 -> 5 cm takes 3 months to lengthening until you can walk again.

The price include everything is 12.000 USD you can check it on our website about all the benefits that come with the package.

However, if you only want the surgery only then we charge 8.000 USD.

8.000 USD include:

*3 surgeries
  - First one is frame insert and nails insert
  - Second is frame removal and nails locked
  - Third is nails removal (after 2 years)
* Frames
* Nails
15 days in the hospital with private room, toilet and personal helper 24/7.
* Medicine
* Following check up with doctor

However with this price we do not cover complications, visa fee, therapy seasons, bandage changing service, accommodation, x-rays fee, laundry fee, personal helper (24/7) after 15 days, personal assistant and 3 meals/day.

You will need personal helper while you are on frames because it will be hard to walk and you will need someone to take care of you. In Vietnam we do not speak English so if you do not have a personal assistant it will be hard to comunicate.

For the food if you are a foreigner then people may try to charge you double or tripple the original price. And it is also not easy for you to go out on the street to buy food with the frames on. If you thinking about cooking then it is also impossible to do cooking while you are on frames.

This is a big operation and we want you to understand the circumstand of living by your own fully before deciding to do so, so there will be no complain about our service later because we always want the best for our patients.

If you are on a budget we may propose a few discount. However it comes with a few conditions. Please let me know what is your budget exactly and we may work things out for you.

If you have more question please email me anytime. It is my pleasure to help.

Best Regards,

Thao.

GeTs

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 11:28:38 AM »

I kinda got below mail from a doc in Vietnam, after reading a dairy here(dunno genuine or not) contacted his through his website offer looks sxxy but I am not sure about if I wanna go there or not what you guys feel
----------------------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Thao and I'm doctor assistant. To answer your questions:

4 -> 5 cm takes 3 months to lengthening until you can walk again.

The price include everything is 12.000 USD you can check it on our website about all the benefits that come with the package.

However, if you only want the surgery only then we charge 8.000 USD.

8.000 USD include:

*3 surgeries
  - First one is frame insert and nails insert
  - Second is frame removal and nails locked
  - Third is nails removal (after 2 years)
* Frames
* Nails
15 days in the hospital with private room, toilet and personal helper 24/7.
* Medicine
* Following check up with doctor

However with this price we do not cover complications, visa fee, therapy seasons, bandage changing service, accommodation, x-rays fee, laundry fee, personal helper (24/7) after 15 days, personal assistant and 3 meals/day.

You will need personal helper while you are on frames because it will be hard to walk and you will need someone to take care of you. In Vietnam we do not speak English so if you do not have a personal assistant it will be hard to comunicate.

For the food if you are a foreigner then people may try to charge you double or tripple the original price. And it is also not easy for you to go out on the street to buy food with the frames on. If you thinking about cooking then it is also impossible to do cooking while you are on frames.

This is a big operation and we want you to understand the circumstand of living by your own fully before deciding to do so, so there will be no complain about our service later because we always want the best for our patients.

If you are on a budget we may propose a few discount. However it comes with a few conditions. Please let me know what is your budget exactly and we may work things out for you.

If you have more question please email me anytime. It is my pleasure to help.

Best Regards,

Thao.

WTF are we supposed to say?

Dude, it's your legs

Bander72

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 12:11:44 PM »

Vietnam is a third world country like India don't go there.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Knik

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 12:18:48 PM »

Vietnam is a third world country like India don't go there.

Will you stop to consider every countries out of West Europe and North America as Third World ? That's fking bullcrap
Looking for Pili

nomad13

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »

couldnt agree more with theophilo, "third world" is world war II term its surprising to see the word is still being used today, BTW third world that time refered to nations that didnt sided with no american block(1st world) or russian communist block(2nd world)...

I might not exclude any doctor just because he lives in some so called country thought i would make decision based on others experiences

Knik

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 12:57:55 PM »

couldnt agree more with theophilo, "third world" is world war II term its surprising to see the word is still being used today, BTW third world that time refered to nations that didnt sided with no american block(1st world) or russian communist block(2nd world)...

I might not exclude any doctor just because he lives in some so called country thought i would make decision based on others experiences

Be aware
but some european doctors are no more honest than "third world" doctors
Looking for Pili

Bander72

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 01:05:25 PM »

Will you stop to consider every countries out of West Europe and North America as Third World ? That's fking bullcrap

Go to one of those doctors then and see what type of results you get. This surgery is too risky on your body to go those countries because the money is cheap. Many journals on the forum to demostrate why you should not go there. Many complications occur in western doctors but it is still much safer.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up