Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about LL from a girl  (Read 10700 times)

Bander72

Re: Questions about LL from a girl
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2017, 10:57:58 PM »

You seem to be like Sheldon. Others have written here how it's not normal or healthy all that you research and post. You seem to be trying to prove yourself with all these postings of your face dck etc... I won't be surprised if you give your address next and dare someone to come see you.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

GeTs

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2017, 10:59:44 PM »

You seem to be like Sheldon. Others have written here how it's not normal or healthy all that you research and post. You seem to be trying to prove yourself with all these postings of your face dck etc... I won't be surprised if you give your address next and dare someone to come see you.
thank you  ;D

TIBIKE200

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2017, 11:05:17 PM »

Oh boy, I love how you red-pilled everyone with truth. Things is that most betas will never get it :D

What is exactly red pill about what he posted? That good looking guys get more attention from women on hook-up apps?

In other news, water is wet
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2017, 11:08:46 PM »

What is exactly red pill about what he posted? That good looking guys get more attention from women on hook-up apps?

Idk why you people even go into discussion with them. This whole topic is cringy af.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2017, 11:11:44 PM »

Idk why you people even go into discussion with them. This whole topic is cringy af.

Because young teens or insecure people who surely visit this forum need to know that guys like him are nutcases and should not listen to a single word he is saying

I don't give a   about the OP. She is clearly a nutcase as well but this guy is hazardus to lurkers who his posts will only further feed their insecurity

GeTs

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2017, 11:21:15 PM »

Talks the guy with an anime picture, LOL. Not sure if people can take you serious after that
Talk about double standard

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2017, 11:25:00 PM »

Talks the guy with an anime picture, LOL. Not sure if people can take you serious after that
Talk about double standard

At least put some effort in your insults lol

google42

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2017, 11:40:29 PM »

why is this kind of stuff even on a ll forum......... GeTs you should go to reddit and talk about this stuff there not here. You seem like a troll honestly. I have no idea why you would put any effort at all into doing something like this, you don't gain anything and it doesn't change a single thing.

GeTs

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2017, 11:52:13 PM »

No, don't even try to manipulate facts to support your view. What I posted clearly show that the attention distribution is focused on the top 20% and the 80% rest are almost completely ignored. The same 80/20 repeats in many other sxxual organisms like apes/elephants & so on. It's not that good looking guys get more attention from women. It's that ugly to average guys (80%) get low to no attention at all. You imply that a 8/10 man will get 8/10 attention and a 6/10 man will get a 6/10 attention, but reality is that 8/10 man will get 9/10 attention and a 6/10 man will get 1/10 attention.

Reality is different: bottom 80% of men compete for bottom 20% of women, while top 80% of women compete for top 20% of men which is rather different than what you're claiming.

The Pareto Principle is observable in many aspects of life and sxxual biology is one of them

My original point of view had the following logical scheme:

- female attraction is different than male attraction

this is how men rate women

and this is how women rate men

Remember all of this is not some creation from my mind but from several scientific studies and research.

Based on this presumption (that female attraction is different to male attraction), and that OP wants to appear more attractive to men then chances are she is doing it based on how a women would find a man attractive. I wanted to show the difference between the two and that her idea (+16 fking CM) may lead to a worse state

- I hoped to make OP understand that there's no need to be in top 20% of height for women, because male value attractiveness differently and not as selectively because Sperm is cheap ( a man can impregnate over 1000 women in 9 months) while Egg is expensive ( a woman after being impregnated by a man has to wait 9 months at least), makes sense then to select the very best. As such, since men aren't that selective there's not that big difference if any at all from a 5'0 girl to a 5'6 one give that they're equal in everything else.

2nd point

- Statistics show that women beauty & attractiveness coincides with youth & fertility. A woman's chance of having a child drops from 90% (early 20s) to 15-20% (at 34)

Therefore it comes to the logical conclusion if she wants to be more attractive to men than 16cm of height won't make her more attractive, chances are it will do the opposite (since it will age her faster)

However if OP as she claims, is doing it for herself cause she feels like a kid, then who am I to suggest her otherwise.

All my posts are towards helping OP making the best decision for her and that's it. I've supported all my claims with facts, so it shouldn't be hard for someone to notice it.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:35:10 AM by GeTs »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2017, 12:02:08 AM »

I am not manipulating facts.

Attractive men get more attention than less attractive men in places in which looks are the most important (club/bar scene and mainly dating apps).
In all other areas (social circles, workplace, gym and the list goes on and on) looks still play a part but your character comes into play.
 A manly/interesting/social/charismatic character is going to make you appear more attractive (hey, even red pill approves of that) than you already are.
Unless you are below average in term of face and body, your character can make you appear much more attractive.

And I don't care about what women choose on tinder since just like me when I am on there, I only go for the best I can get (since it's a hook-up app) and I expect them to do the same.

GeTs

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2017, 12:06:09 AM »

why is this kind of stuff even on a ll forum......... GeTs you should go to reddit and talk about this stuff there not here. You seem like a troll honestly. I have no idea why you would put any effort at all into doing something like this, you don't gain anything and it doesn't change a single thing.

WTF is that statement. If someone asked how to gain height what would you tell him?

- What works and is based on data and facts (limb lengthening) (painful to accept short term but good in long term)

or

- What you believe works based on no data or facts (swimming, stretching, height gaining pills? what else is there) (easy to accept short term but painful in long term)

If you asked how to increase height which one do you think will be the best long term?

- Concrete data so you can make your decision knowing what results to expect (LL)

or

- Live in a bubble full of beliefs that will lead to some retarded ways of increasing it and then be disappointed when it doesn't work cause it was based on belief

This reminds me of MakeMeTaller forum where everyone shot for 12/15cm and got encouragement for it so they felt better short term only to be crippled long term. Then limb lengthening forum came along and had shown from stats and facts that shooting for that amount is stupid and that it's not realistic (it was painful for some short term to accept that they won't be able to do lets say 15cm and reach their dream height but long term it won't make them crippled and have the athletic ability of a 80yr old grandpa)

Same analogy applies to what I'm doing
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:44:50 AM by GeTs »

google42

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2017, 12:40:36 AM »

WTF is that statement. If someone asked how to gain height what would you tell him?

- What works and is based on data and facts (limb lengthening) (painful to accept short term but good in long term)

or

- What you believe works based on no data or facts (swimming, stretching, height gaining pills? what else is there) (easy to accept short term but painful in long term)

If you asked how to increase height which one do you think will be the best long term?

- Concrete data so you can make your decision knowing what results to expect (LL)

or

- Live in a bubble full of beliefs that will lead to some retarded ways of increasing it and then be disappointed when it doesn't work cause it was based on belief
Yes I agree, let's keep things limb lengthening related here in the forum.

You didn't even understand what I said. I said that there is no point in posting this stuff you've recently posted here. Go post on Reddit or something.

GeTs

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2017, 12:44:17 AM »

Yes I agree, let's keep things limb lengthening related here in the forum.

You didn't even understand what I said. I said that there is no point in posting this stuff you've recently posted here. Go post on Reddit or something.
You don't get the connection do you?

google42

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2017, 12:54:25 AM »

You don't get the connection do you?
I understand what your trying to say but this is not the place for talking about "redpill" and "incel" stuff. There are subreddits dedicated to talking about that stuff.

backrandom

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2017, 01:18:00 AM »

GetS is sxxist as f. He is also a big attention seeker and a mental case. Just like the Asian lady with multiple accounts stalking Dr Monegal's patients and sending inappropriate texts and pics to some people in this forum. No one in their right mind would act like this.

GetS is a narcissistic man with Asperger traits, as Tibike just said, and the Asian woman is narcissistic and hystrionic as f...: constant seeking of reassurance or approval (Am I doing this right? Aren’t I great?), excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval (If you question or criticize my actions, you’re attacking me as a person), pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing change as a personal threat (I’m always right!), inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior (stalking people in forum and sending unsollicited pics), a need to be the center of attention (look at me!)... They prove poor patients because they tend to make rash decisions, blame personal failures or disappointments on others (Everyone hates me because I’m so popular!), use somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention, etc.

For the rest of us these toxic people are energy vampires who suck the energy out of the forum. They are not real LL patients, so they should shut up and let real patients discuss important issues, not cheap drama r bullcrap theories about female and male attraction.

Of course OP should be pitied. A 16 cm height increase may be too much for her, but she seems a nice person who needs advice. What did she get? Her thread was hijacked by a madman sending selfies and dck pics. Isn't that a form of harassment?

backrandom

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2017, 01:34:49 AM »

I don't even know what to say. This forum keeps attracting more incels and freaks. And this gets guy has hijacked this girls thread with his stupid ramblings.

The guy decided it was a good idea to post his face on a international forum full of mentally unstable people. If you can't see how that isn't bonkers than you're just as crazy as he is. He also just continues to boast about himself, as if he's trying to prove himself for some reason. That's not something mentally stable people do mate. He also relishes in either being insane or having real aspergers...

Also, in view of the fact that he's of relative average height, continues to build the case. Which brings me to my absolute favorite thing about him— his rationale.

Dude has obviously gone down the insane rabbit hole most incels go through themselves. This grandstanding of "facts" about female ripeness or male-female gender roles or Alpha versus Beta or any other MWGTO/RedPill BS talking point is NOT healthy, productive, or normal. What good does it do anyone researching all crap but to fill their egos. You know what the saddest part is though? He’s probably reading this gleefully like some edgy 12 year old who never grew up, but assumes he's always right (like a Trump character)… that’s the real tragedy. 

Now let me ask you the most important thing to consider: Do you really think the average guy, (or even a Chadd or whatever they call it), spends all this time researching this crap? Do you think the average guy knows about female peak attractiveness, reproduction, etc? Thinking about the insane amount of time he must have spent online just trying to fill himself with this bullcrap purposefully, it's quite sad.   

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the fact that he cites Jordan Peterson (whom I do respect as an intellectual) is another sign of his insanity lol. I almost feel bad for Petersen, dude is now just a walking source for all these incels online to fill their egos and bullcrap.

I couldn't have said it better.

GeTs

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2017, 02:25:08 AM »

GetS is sxxist as f. He is also a big attention seeker and a mental case. Just like the Asian lady with multiple accounts stalking Dr Monegal's patients and sending inappropriate texts and pics to some people in this forum. No one in their right mind would act like this.

GetS is a narcissistic man with Asperger traits, as Tibike just said, and the Asian woman is narcissistic and hystrionic as f...: constant seeking of reassurance or approval (Am I doing this right? Aren’t I great?), excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval (If you question or criticize my actions, you’re attacking me as a person), pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing change as a personal threat (I’m always right!), inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior (stalking people in forum and sending unsollicited pics), a need to be the center of attention (look at me!)... They prove poor patients because they tend to make rash decisions, blame personal failures or disappointments on others (Everyone hates me because I’m so popular!), use somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention, etc.

For the rest of us these toxic people are energy vampires who suck the energy out of the forum. They are not real LL patients, so they should shut up and let real patients discuss important issues, not cheap drama r bullcrap theories about female and male attraction.

Of course OP should be pitied. A 16 cm height increase may be too much for her, but she seems a nice person who needs advice. What did she get? Her thread was hijacked by a madman sending selfies and dck pics. Isn't that a form of harassment?

This behaviour shouldn't be tolerated on forums like this. Calling OP offensive names simply because of her race just for asking a legitimate question should never result in someone offending her. As well as race discrimination or implying racial stereotypes without even knowing her personally. We can discuss/debate everything within reason but no one should insult OP for having concerns and not being informed. This whole forum was born to help people like that and guide them towards information to help them make better choices. There's no place for for race discrimination or calling names when someone has real concerns and felt discriminated their whole lives

backrandom

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2017, 03:01:25 AM »

READ carefully before posting and accusing others. There is nothing race-related here. It's not the OP I'm talking about but another Asian lady in a different thread who was disturbing some patients in PM and posting information patients didn't want to be posted and created multiple accounts for that. I have said that the OP in this thread seems nice and deserves to be informed. Nothing to do with that one.

Auron

« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2017, 03:01:42 AM »

This behaviour shouldn't be tolerated on forums like this. Calling OP offensive names simply because of her race just for asking a legitimate question should never result in someone offending her. As well as race discrimination or implying racial stereotypes without even knowing her personally. We can discuss/debate everything within reason but no one should insult OP for having concerns and not being informed. This whole forum was born to help people like that and guide them towards information to help them make better choices. There's no place for for race discrimination or calling names when someone has real concerns and felt discriminated their whole lives
I think you got it wrong. OP isnt a Monegal stalker, therefore, backrandom wasnt referring to OP.

I do think OP has unrealistic goals.

Bander72

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2017, 03:02:22 AM »

This behavior shouldn't be tolerated on forums like this. Calling OP offensive names simply because of her race just for asking a legitimate question should never result in someone offending her. As well as race discrimination or implying racial stereotypes without even knowing her personally. We can discuss/debate everything within reason but no one should insult OP for having concerns and not being informed. This whole forum was born to help people like that and guide them towards information to help them make better choices. There's no place for for race discrimination or calling names when someone has real concerns and felt discriminated their whole lives

He was talking about a different woman. He mentioned the op until the end. I thought you were a genius. ;D

onemorefoot

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2017, 04:12:11 AM »

Is this LL forum or I am getting crazy?
Budget will determine my future.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2017, 05:42:35 AM »

https://www.backstage.com/u/ShahnAndersen/
And they say 20cm cripples you.
I know you all hate APO but fk me this guy looks 10x better than anyone else out there. Jogging, football he is doing it all. Respect!
167cm Morning & 166.7 Evening.
Goal: 182cm, Tibia and Femur 14-15cm.
Possibly in Russia during Summer of 2019.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2017, 05:56:07 AM »

Jogging is certainly the most he's capable of, and football isn't happening at anywhere near a competitive level.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2017, 06:05:25 AM »

I know you all hate APO but fk me this guy looks 10x better than anyone else out there. Jogging, football he is doing it all. Respect!

They've got a good reason to hate Apo. You've heard the stories, haven't you? Pay closer attention, he is using baggy T-shirts and low waist pants to hide the fact that he messed up his proportions and this is coming from someone who never cared one bit about proportions in the first place haha.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2017, 06:09:36 AM »

Fair enough, I completely agree but this is still very impressive for the amount he did. People can slack him off as much as they want and they would be correct but he put in alot of dedication and comitment into his lengthening. I see so much guys giving him   about something irrelevant to what he did. Yeah we get the fact that the man took money and did some stupid   but speaking strictly of lengthening , he succeded. As if everyone here is mother f-ing theresa and so kind at heart that they would not easily take a bribe from doctors like APO did. He is an @$$ but a successfull @$$.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2017, 06:11:46 AM »

Go to the link I put in the description, his proportions do look off at glance, but it's not like "omg that guy is so weird looking" type of obvious.

Bander72

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2017, 06:49:59 AM »

Go to the link I put in the description, his proportions do look off at glance, but it's not like "omg that guy is so weird looking" type of obvious.

What does.this have to do with the ramblings of our incel freind.  :D As I told before go ahead and do the crazy amountsi if you think it is achievable. No need to keep posting about Apo like we are missing a point.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2017, 07:18:28 AM »

Why does his name trigger you so much? Man achieved his goal and your acting like a complete douche about it cause you have issues with his f-ing personality? Hahaha go home. On top of that you are 175cm, why are you even here?
People have a grudge on this guy and since they can't insult him in terms of his recovery ( since he plays sports and does whatever he did before) but instead they comment on his ignorance and politics and the way he lied to everyone. Who the hell cares? This is about lengthening not about our f-ing personality dr. Phill.

Dhdhdjuru

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2017, 07:21:28 AM »

Btw my "friend" I don't "think" that crazy amounts are achieveable, I "know" that they are and our so called incel friend Apo is a living fking example.

Bander72

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2017, 07:49:41 AM »

Why does his name trigger you so much? Man achieved his goal and your acting like a complete douche about it cause you have issues with his f-ing personality? Hahaha go home. On top of that you are 175cm, why are you even here?
People have a grudge on this guy and since they can't insult him in terms of his recovery ( since he plays sports and does whatever he did before) but instead they comment on his ignorance and politics and the way he lied to everyone. Who the hell cares? This is about lengthening not about our f-ing personality dr. Phill.

I care because others who lurk the forum will read the stupid crap you write and think big amounts are easy. Thats why we have people like the op that post about doing big amounts. Achievable is a wrong word I used, yes they are possible but very difficult and increase chances of complications. Since you mentioned personalitys why don't we mention yours that keeps on bringing up Apo. You bring no new insight in what you post about him. Kinda reminds me of coppers mongeal post on every thread. And when I said incel I was referring to the gets guy. When was Apo rambling in this thread? And lol you keep being told by others more knowledgeable that he's hiding his proportions yet you choose not to listen and keep going on about how he was impressive. That human preying mantis looks weird.

The Dreamer

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2017, 08:00:47 AM »

Personally I don't thinks this guy must be respected if all the stuff regarding the old forum is true.
According to that,he basically sent people to an indian butcher with the aim to get money.He also edited posts,did hacks to members account and impersonated them.
I don't care what ammount of cm he did gain,it could be also 40 cm.If he did all of this crimes he deserves jail.
There is nothing honorable in that
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up