Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about LL from a girl  (Read 10650 times)

Cloudo

Re: Questions about LL from a girl
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2017, 06:36:31 PM »

Yes, you want it as well?
Why not ?  ;D
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Cloudo

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2017, 06:44:43 PM »

Why not ?  ;D
As Auron said, either you have a normal to small dck or your hand is huge. How tall are you? Height might give an idea about your hand size.

GeTs

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 06:46:58 PM »

As Auron said, either you have a normal to small dck or your hand is huge. How tall are you? Height might give an idea about your hand size.
I'm  176.5-177cm

As for it, it's 17.5 x 13.7 if bone pressed. Otherwise around 16.5 of visual length. But statistics measure bone pressed for consistency (someone might be fat).

Never said I was some monster or it was big, but being in the 15% percentile means it's not small for sure which was the original claim by some other user towards me

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:16:24 PM by GeTs »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »

You are not extremely attractive. You are average looking and far from ugly as well.

. The fact you post a pic of you on this forum to prove your attractivness ( Iamready also posted vuds of himself but ut was for obvious logical reasons) and send dck pics show that you are severely not ok (mentally speaking) and should seek professional help.

also, your face does give the impression of mental instability... You have a scary look.
I learned some stuff during this time

GeTs

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2017, 06:54:05 PM »

You are not extremely attractive. You are average looking and far from ugly as well.

. The fact you post a pic of you on this forum to prove your attractivness ( Iamready also posted vuds of himself but ut was for obvious logical reasons) and send dck pics show that you are severely not ok (mentally speaking) and should seek professional help.

also, your face does give the impression of mental instability... You have a scary look.

You've just described dark triad, that's a big compliment thanks

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:33:23 PM by GeTs »

LAGrowin

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2017, 06:56:57 PM »

Come on,  let's get back to the topic of the OP.

GeTs ,  you can start your own thread and post all the data and selfies you like, and those who want to follow it can certainly do so.

GeTs

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2017, 07:00:13 PM »

Come on,  let's get back to the topic of the OP.

GeTs ,  you can start your own thread and post all the data and selfies you like, and those who want to follow it can certainly do so.

You're right and have a really really good point.

Back to OP, I think everyone here will agree that 16 cm is too much especially for 5ft. I'm pretty sure it goes way beyond 15-20% bone length and recovery/proportions & mechanics will end up screwed.

I'd say do 4-6cm on tibia and then see if you want more on femurs. Chances are it will make you look taller but will also have good recovery and mechanics won't be screwed as much. I know though that you want 16cm, but realistically (even if you don't want to hear it) it's very very high risk and unrealistic especially for someone starting at 5ft. While your bone may lengthen as much, your nerves and rest will struggle

This is what most doctors recommend

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:21:00 PM by GeTs »

backrandom

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2017, 07:32:08 PM »

Except that I'm extremely good looking and far from incel. Curiosity is different than not being able to get laid

You asked for it. I'm fine in that department

Many deranged users in this forum lately who need professional help, not LL. So proud of themselves, so aggressive that they become hideous. People who are truly handsome, sxxy or smart don’t need to show off in a forum.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »

I didnt described the dark triad. I actually think you are a narcissist (the deranged kind as in too much narcissist) sociopath but also in the autistic range. You could be an asperger.
I learned some stuff during this time

GeTs

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2017, 07:49:36 PM »

I didnt described the dark triad. I actually think you are a narcissist (the deranged kind as in too much narcissist) sociopath but also in the autistic range. You could be an asperger.

That would be cool, I wouldn't mind it.

onemorefoot

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2017, 07:54:00 PM »

Putting dck pics in one side, I do think 16 cm are just too much for you, at 5', maximum 10 cm. Just think about post-op, how can someone walk with 16 cm in his/ her legs? Apo is Supercan but not everybody is.
Budget will determine my future.

Cloudo

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2017, 08:01:12 PM »

Many deranged users in this forum lately who need professional help, not LL. So proud of themselves, so aggressive that they become hideous. People who are truly handsome, sxxy or smart don’t need to show off in a forum.

Let's be honest though, he clearly wasn't showing off. The other users provoked him and he gave them what they wanted. Do you honestly think that someone who is extremely depressed about his height would be in the mood to show off on ll forum?

As for this whole smirks and dcks thing, i honestly found it entertaining xD. I mean most of us here are depressed the whole time about our height, and GeTs just made my day  ;D

I also don't think that he has mental issues for posting his pictures, the guy is just open-minded and brave. In fact, this just shows that his diary is probably going to be very helpful because he is open for everything(or maybe not literally everything!)

Finally, about the topic derailing, bodybuilder's first post was on point and more than enough to end the topic. I mean just go read the op post again, she is clearly completely ignoring the safety guidelines for ll surgeries, it's just hilarious.

backrandom

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2017, 08:04:37 PM »

Tibike you seem very knowledgeable. Are you a psychiatrist?

GeTs

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »

Let's be honest though, he clearly wasn't showing off. The other users provoked him and he gave them what they wanted. Do you honestly think that someone who is extremely depressed about his height would be in the mood to show off on ll forum?

As for this whole smirks and dcks thing, i honestly found it entertaining xD. I mean most of us here are depressed the whole time about our height, and GeTs just made my day  ;D

I also don't think that he has mental issues for posting his pictures, the guy is just open-minded and brave. In fact, this just shows that his diary is probably going to be very helpful because he is open for everything(or maybe not literally everything!)

Finally, about the topic derailing, bodybuilder's first post was on point and more than enough to end the topic. I mean just go read the op post again, she is clearly completely ignoring the safety guidelines for ll surgeries, it's just hilarious.

backrandom

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2017, 08:11:01 PM »

He was provoked about dck size but before that he was being sexist (women should report him) and showing off too much when he said he was 'extremely good looking'. That's something other people should say, not himself. I think Tibike is right and Gets/Hallijah has a mental disorder.

GeTs

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2017, 08:19:33 PM »

he was being sxxist

Nah, you're just being paranoid and seeing connections that were not implied. I like women and I assume everyone here does (they're cute and bubbly like kids). If someone was really sxxist and really hated women then that person wouldn't have taken his time to warn her about the dangers of doing 16 cm and just let her do it which would be a big mistake cause recovery would be insanely hard, mechanics would be screwed and proportions would look abnormal to the normal eye as well as premature aging due to insane amount of trauma and stress

Real haters are silent about it and you never spot them

backrandom

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2017, 08:33:51 PM »

Maybe you aren't a mysoginist but you're sxxIST as f... when you say you like women because they are 'cute and bubbly like kids' and their highest value is their fertility. Your essay was sxxIST as F..., and you used a hideous meme of a man laughing (LOOOOOL) to mock the OP's aspirations. You also mocked women wanting to become CEOs or lawyers. You're picturing yourself as a cartoon Neanderthal. All women here should report you.

Nah, you're just being paranoid and seeing connections that were not implied. I like women and I assume everyone here does (they're cute and bubbly like kids). If someone was really sxxist and really hated women then that person wouldn't have taken his time to warn her about the dangers of doing 16 cm and just let her do it which would be a big mistake cause recovery would be insanely hard, mechanics would be screwed and proportions would look abnormal to the normal eye as well as premature aging due to insane amount of trauma and stress

Real haters are silent about it and you never spot them

Best part of all of this is that beauty for women peaks at around 22 and starts declining afterwards (that's because women beauty is based on youth and fertility).

So when some girl wants to do 16 cm, I can't help but laugh cause that will mean 2 things:

- you'll age faster due to stress caused by it
- you'll waste precious time doing something that won't make you as much attractive in a man's eye
as you think it would

So the irony of this is, that if you do it thinking it will make you more attractive and will help you attract higher quality men, chances are it will do the opposite and make you less attractive (will age you faster LOOOOL)

This is the same as a young girl in college aspiring to be CEO/Lawyer, or generally high stressful jobs with extremely insane competition where one error and you're out. She thinks it will make her more attractive in a man's eyes because if a man did that it would make him attractive to her, so "if a man does that and I do it I will be more attractive too"

This is the same mistake most women do, they project their world view. Since they like 6ft tall guy with high status and so on, they assume these are the same qualities that will make themselves attractive. But male attraction doesn't work like that. While women won't even consider 80% of men (consider them below average) and will aim for the 20%, men don't.

Men don't care if you're 5'0 or 5'6 if you have a butt like that

GeTs

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2017, 08:44:03 PM »

Perhaps you're not a mysoginist but you're sxxIST as f... when you say you like women because they are 'cute and bubbly like kids' and their highest value is their fertility. Your essay was sxxIST as F..., and you used a hideous meme of a man laughing (LOOOOOL) to mock the OP's aspirations. All women here should report you.

I think the movie industry is the biggest proof of what I'm saying. Why that? Because it caters to consumers and feeds of them. To sell a product you have to cater to the majority because the minority wouldn't lead to good sales. So if a product doesn't attract the audience they stop making and start making another that does well. Movie industry is based on looks mostly and what attracts people. If you looked at those stats, then simple logic by elimination leads to one deduction. That female attractiveness is based mostly on youth & fertility

As for the CEO/lawyers I'll show you this

Datum

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2017, 08:47:12 PM »

You've just described dark triad, that's a big compliment thanks

THAT SOUNDS INCREDIBLY FAMILIAR TO ME.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

backrandom

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2017, 08:58:42 PM »

Sexist Bull . Bull  discourse by Peterson.

I think the movie industry is the biggest proof of what I'm saying. Why that? Because it caters to consumers and feeds of them. To sell a product you have to cater to the majority because the minority wouldn't lead to good sales. So if a product doesn't attract the audience they stop making and start making another that does well. Movie industry is based on looks mostly and what attracts people. If you looked at those stats, then simple logic by elimination leads to one deduction. That female attractiveness is based mostly on youth & fertility

As for the CEO/lawyers I'll show you this

GeTs

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »

sxxist Bullcrap. Bullcrap discourse by Peterson.

backrandom

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2017, 09:07:30 PM »

doomsday

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2017, 10:14:53 PM »

All my claims are backed up by stats & scientific research. If you don't like it feel free to ignore it, but to say that it's crap when it's backed up by data is completely ignorant, makes you look like a clown and makes me wonder if you guys even cross past double digits on IQ tests

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19498952

http://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/gpr13159.pdf

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

http://thechive.com/2014/11/19/study-reveals-surprising-statistics-behind-tinder-hookups-10-photos/

http://www.elephantseal.org/Research-friends/Reproduction.pdf

Oh boy, I love how you red-pilled everyone with truth. Things is that most betas will never get it :D

Bander72

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2017, 10:30:21 PM »

I don't even know what to say. This forum keeps attracting more incels and freaks. And this gets guy has hijacked this girls thread with his stupid ramblings.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

GeTs

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2017, 10:34:12 PM »

I don't even know what to say. This forum keeps attracting more incels and freaks. And this gets guy has hijacked this girls thread with his stupid ramblings.
Speak for yourself

Bander72

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2017, 10:35:56 PM »

You can see the others writing that there is something wrong with you. I think its time for your medication :D

Alu

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2017, 10:38:11 PM »

The guy decided it was a good idea to post his face on a international forum full of mentally unstable people. If you can't see how that isn't bonkers than you're just as crazy as he is. He also just continues to boast about himself, as if he's trying to prove himself for some reason. That's not something mentally stable people do mate. He also relishes in either being insane or having real aspergers...

Also, in view of the fact that he's of relative average height, continues to build the case. Which brings me to my absolute favorite thing about him— his rationale.

Dude has obviously gone down the insane rabbit hole most incels go through themselves. This grandstanding of "facts" about female ripeness or male-female gender roles or Alpha versus Beta or any other MWGTO/RedPill BS talking point is NOT healthy, productive, or normal. What good does it do anyone researching all crap but to fill their egos. You know what the saddest part is though? He’s probably reading this gleefully like some edgy 12 year old who never grew up, but assumes he's always right (like a Trump character)… that’s the real tragedy. 

Now let me ask you the most important thing to consider: Do you really think the average guy, (or even a Chadd or whatever they call it), spends all this time researching this  ? Do you think the average guy knows about female peak attractiveness, reproduction, etc? Thinking about the insane amount of time he must have spent online just trying to fill himself with this bull  purposefully, it's quite sad.   

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the fact that he cites Jordan Peterson (whom I do respect as an intellectual) is another sign of his insanity lol. I almost feel bad for Petersen, dude is now just a walking source for all these incels online to fill their egos and bull .

GeTs

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2017, 10:41:48 PM »

The guy decided it was a good idea to post his face on a international forum full of mentally unstable people. If you can't see how that isn't bonkers than you're just as crazy as he is. He also just continues to boast about himself, as if he's trying to prove himself for some reason. That's not something mentally stable people do mate. He also relishes in either being insane or having real aspergers...

Also, in view of the fact that he's of relative average height, continues to build the case. Which brings me to my absolute favorite thing about him— his rationale.

Dude has obviously gone down the insane rabbit hole most incels go through themselves. This grandstanding of "facts" about female ripeness or male-female gender roles or Alpha versus Beta or any other MWGTO/RedPill BS talking point is NOT healthy, productive, or normal. What good does it do anyone researching all crap but to fill their egos. You know what the saddest part is though? He’s probably reading this gleefully like some edgy 12 year old who never grew up, but assumes he's always right (like a Trump character)… that’s the real tragedy. 

Now let me ask you the most important thing to consider: Do you really think the average guy, (or even a Chadd or whatever they call it), spends all this time researching this crap? Do you think the average guy knows about female peak attractiveness, reproduction, etc? Thinking about the insane amount of time he must have spent online just trying to fill himself with this bullcrap purposefully, it's quite sad.   

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the fact that he cites Jordan Peterson (whom I do respect as an intellectual) is another sign of his insanity lol. I almost feel bad for Petersen, dude is now just a walking source for all these incels online to fill their egos and bullcrap.

Yes I do have a high IQ and even bigger curiosity, thanks for praising it. Oh and yes, citing a Harvard professor who has an IQ of 155+ & has devoted all his life to psychology is the biggest sign of insanity

GeTs

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2017, 10:46:34 PM »

You can see the others writing that there is something wrong with you. I think its time for your medication :D

Define wrong. I don't understand what it is, tell me what is definition of wrong, what is definition of right, where does it originate from and what makes you fully believe you know it. See you can't even answer it yourself or can you?

You can talk all day about true or wrong, but in the end they are just speculations that are true to yourself. All wrong & right have in common is that they have no foundation and are based on speculation and not on facts or data. All my posts include facts based on data & research which is truth, something that doesn't change when observed from a different angle. To deny & attack truth is the mere definition of insanity

Bander72

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2017, 10:57:58 PM »

You seem to be like Sheldon. Others have written here how it's not normal or healthy all that you research and post. You seem to be trying to prove yourself with all these postings of your face dck etc... I won't be surprised if you give your address next and dare someone to come see you.

GeTs

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2017, 10:59:44 PM »

You seem to be like Sheldon. Others have written here how it's not normal or healthy all that you research and post. You seem to be trying to prove yourself with all these postings of your face dck etc... I won't be surprised if you give your address next and dare someone to come see you.
thank you  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up