Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about LL from a girl  (Read 10659 times)

endlesswaiting

• Visitor
Questions about LL from a girl
« on: August 27, 2017, 11:57:01 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm an Asian girl now living in the U.S. My English is not as good as majority of you on this forum, so please excuse my broken English or mis-spelling in any posting I may have. I've read many amazing dairies of people who have completed their LL journeys on this forum. I'd also like to share my LL experience when I get my surgery scheduled.

About myself: I'm only 5 ft tall with a slim looking body shape. Although I'm now in my mid 20s, people who does not know me always quoted me as a 12-14 teenager due to my height and young looking appearance. People look at me thinking me more of a barbie doll or a stay at home little girl who knows nothing rather than a grown up. My body is relatively flexible. I can perform some bending and stretching such as split leap. My goal is to go maximum with Precice II, 8cm on femurs + 8cm on tibias. My goal is less athletic concerned because I have very little athletic needs compare to many of males. All I wanted are to be taller, walk normally after a few years of consolidation, can still drive and go shopping (I like shopping very much). I'd be very very happy if I can still ware low heel shoes (1-2 inches) 5 years after my surgery. My family will support my living during and after the surgery so there is no rush for healing in my case. Ideally, I'd like to make my consolidation as slow and smooth as possible. 

So for LL, I have following questions if someone could kindly provide me some insights with:

1. Besides Dr Paley or Dr Rozbruch, what are doctors who perform Precice II at a lower cost in the U.S.? I'd like to stay in the U.S. rather than travelling overseas, but $170000 is over my budget. I'm more comfortable with a budget at 120K-130K. 

2. For some of you have done LL overseas, how did you handle your check ups? What if you discovered complications after you went home? Where and how did you find a local doctor who would accept you as patient even he/she was not your initial surgeon for LL?  If I undergo my initial surgery overseas and then have to hire a local U.S. doctor to treat my complications, would this overall cost be higher versus choosing a local doctor for the entire procedure? I have no clue on where I can go for follow ups, x-rays and other medications associated with LL if I choose to undergo surgery overseas.

Wouldn't it be a win/win scenario if foreign LL doctors can build some connections with U.S. doctors for patients' post-op needs/treatments? Are there any doctors doing this?

3. I've once read someone's sharing on a different forum, he pointed out that a LL member he knew who has successfully gained 10 cm with Dr Betz in Germany (if I remembered correctly), was actually aided by some type of medication to achieve his goal. I can not recall what was the name of medicine or the type of medication now. Does anyone know about this? Are medications important in post LL?

Thank you everyone in advance for your help. Again please excuse my broken English.

Body Builder

Re: Questions about LL from a girl
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 12:12:16 AM »

So you are a 5ft woman who wants to add 16cm.
And you believe that after all that lengthening you could still walk normal and look not like a midget with some freakish tall legs.

Your target is insane. The max you could handle is about 10cm. Anything more than that will make you look really bad and after all girls at your height should have more realistic goals.
So stick to a normal goal and don't look for magic medications that will make you lengthen huge amounts without problems as they are not exist.

ps: a lot of asian girls are coming here in the last months seeking for LL. It seems that height complexes among asian women are common. But it is stupid as asian people are generally shorter than westerns so there is no reason to be so height obsessed if someone is not tall or above average.
Also asian women are the worst candidates for LL due to thinner-weaker bones that would lead easier to non unions and all these but still some weirdos want to lengthen 16cm without taking in mind proportions, functionality etc.
I really wonder about some people's state of mind.

Bander72

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 12:25:05 AM »

It's true that it's too much to lengthen especially at your height. The smaller you are the more difficult it is to lengthen great amounts. With your budget, you could do 2 surgeries in Italy for around 70k and get 10 cm 4 inches.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

google42

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 01:00:25 AM »

ps: a lot of asian girls are coming here in the last months seeking for LL. It seems that height complexes among asian women are common. But it is stupid as asian people are generally shorter than westerns so there is no reason to be so height obsessed if someone is not tall or above average.
Also asian women are the worst candidates for LL due to thinner-weaker bones that would lead easier to non unions and all these but still some weirdos want to lengthen 16cm without taking in mind proportions, functionality etc.
This isn't that surprising considering Asians do tend to have high expectations of people and Asian countries are known to be heightist and have high beauty standards.

GeTs

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 01:13:37 AM »

So you are a 5ft woman who wants to add 16cm.
And you believe that after all that lengthening you could still walk normal and look not like a midget with some freakish tall legs.

Your target is insane. The max you could handle is about 10cm. Anything more than that will make you look really bad and after all girls at your height should have more realistic goals.
So stick to a normal goal and don't look for magic medications that will make you lengthen huge amounts without problems as they are not exist.

Best part of all of this is that beauty for women peaks at around 22 and starts declining afterwards (that's because women beauty is based on youth and fertility).

So when some girl wants to do 16 cm, I can't help but laugh cause that will mean 2 things:

- you'll age faster due to stress caused by it
- you'll waste precious time doing something that won't make you as much attractive in a man's eye as you think it would

So the irony of this is, that if you do it thinking it will make you more attractive and will help you attract higher quality men, chances are it will do the opposite and make you less attractive (will age you faster LOOOOL)

This is the same as a young girl in college aspiring to be CEO/Lawyer, or generally high stressful jobs with extremely insane competition where one error and you're out. She thinks it will make her more attractive in a man's eyes because if a man did that it would make him attractive to her, so "if a man does that and I do it I will be more attractive too"

This is the same mistake most women do, they project their world view. Since they like 6ft tall guy with high status and so on, they assume these are the same qualities that will make themselves attractive. But male attraction doesn't work like that. While women won't even consider 80% of men (consider them below average) and will aim for the 20%, men don't.

Men don't care if you're 5'0 or 5'6 if you have a butt like that

endlesswaiting

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 02:03:00 AM »

Hi bodybuilder, thank you for your comment. I'm not playing basketball, running or engaging in any athletic activities so 8cm is seemed doable in my personal opinion. I would spend more time in consolidation if I go for 8cm. I do feel that I will still look normal after 8cm in each section. 

I get the point that you believe Asian woman are the worst candidate. Of course, my goal will be adjusted from time to time but if I'm going to do it after all, why not first set the goal at the highest place where I wish to achieve? The Precice is made with 8cm allowance, that means someone must be capable for that 8cm gain.

About the medication, it is not magic that I dreamed of or made up. It was mentioned by a member from a different forum  . Last year, when I did google research on LL, that forum came out first, so I read a few dairies on there. One of the dairies mentioned that a member who had both femurs and tibias surgeries with Dr Betz in Germany took some medication to reduce complications and make a 10cm growth procedure more tolerable. But the medication was never mentioned nor to be provided to other patients with the same doctor. That member was accused for promoting Dr Betz or something. Maybe I'm wrong because I have no ideas about all the behind scene stories but this is not a delusion, it is a question I'd like to ask you and many experienced LL members on this forum.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:32:26 AM by endlesswaiting »

endlesswaiting

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 02:29:13 AM »

Hi Gets, thank you for taking time to reply. Just want to point out that I'm not doing this to attract other men or improving my working opportunities, I have already engaged and have no complaint about my life. My significant other is open and caring and he'd like to help me make through this procedure if it is my wish to getting taller. 

endlesswaiting

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »

Hope someone would answer my questions about cost, post-op follow-ups and medication.

LAGrowin

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 07:07:42 AM »

Hope someone would answer my questions about cost, post-op follow-ups and medication.

Hello Endlesswaiting,  hope you are able to have your questions answered.  As you can see you will find a variation of opinions here.  Some worthwhile and some not.  The best thing is to research as much as possible, and read as many diaries as you can.  Then use your judgement.

As for U.S doctors,  there are Paley and Rozbruch on the east coast and of course Dr. Mahboubian on the west coast.  I will be using Dr. Mahboubian.  I've had two consultations with him and feel very comfortable.

I live in Southern California where Dr. M is located, so it is very convenient for me.   I have been quoted $70k all in for internal femurs.  There is a possibility that $130k might get you both femurs and external tibial with Dr. M.   My understanding is that he still does external tibias.

You should call and consult.  He is located in Burbank, California .

All the best.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 07:18:24 AM »

Best part of all of this is that beauty for women peaks at around 22 and starts declining afterwards (that's because women beauty is based on youth and fertility).

Oh boy.  ::)

While women won't even consider 80% of men (consider them below average) and will aim for the 20%, men don't.

Oh boy, oh boy.  ::)
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Knik

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 08:31:10 AM »

Can someone tell to GeTs that he is saying   ?
Looking for Pili

Chris

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 10:01:12 AM »

There is a possibility that $130k might get you both femurs and external tibial with Dr. M.   My understanding is that he still does external tibias.
Just wanted to point out, that Endlesswaiting can say goodbye to a perfect looking skin after external tibia. In case this is important to her.
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Knik

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 10:08:52 AM »

Where you from to collect 100k that easily ?
Looking for Pili

GeTs

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 03:19:40 PM »

Oh boy.  ::)

Oh boy, oh boy.  ::)
Can someone tell to GeTs that he is saying crap ?

All my claims are backed up by stats & scientific research. If you don't like it feel free to ignore it, but to say that it's crap when it's backed up by data is completely ignorant, makes you look like a clown and makes me wonder if you guys even cross past double digits on IQ tests

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19498952

http://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/gpr13159.pdf

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

http://thechive.com/2014/11/19/study-reveals-surprising-statistics-behind-tinder-hookups-10-photos/

http://www.elephantseal.org/Research-friends/Reproduction.pdf

Alu

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 03:52:54 PM »

You can always tell who's not getting laid by the fact that they spend all that time researching   lol.

GeTs

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 03:54:43 PM »

You can always tell who's not getting laid by the fact that they spend all that time researching crap lol.

Except that I'm extremely good looking and far from incel. Curiosity is different than not being able to get laid

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 04:00:34 PM »

Except that I'm extremely good looking and far from incel

You think people will believe it after your huge ass essays?

GeTs

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 04:06:10 PM »

You think people will believe it after your huge ass essays?
Yes

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:50:38 PM by GeTs »

Cloudo

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 05:06:11 PM »

That escalated quickly  ;D
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2017, 05:14:29 PM »

All my claims are backed up by stats & scientific research. If you don't like it feel free to ignore it, but to say that it's crap when it's backed up by data is completely ignorant, makes you look like a clown and makes me wonder if you guys even cross past double digits on IQ tests

Did you just link an article about baby elephants? LMAO.

Listen, all of this could be discussed and talked about individually, but this is not the right place. But the OkCupid study does not prove that women find 80% of men unattractive. The members of that site are not an exact representation of the female population. Also, did you not know that the data also showed that women messaged the men which were equivalent to their own appearance, while the men messaged only the top % of women?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

google42

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 05:35:27 PM »

Except that I'm extremely good looking and far from incel. Curiosity is different than not being able to get laid
Prove it. If you were really good looking you wouldn't spend time or effort researching about this kind of stuff.

backrandom

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2017, 05:55:33 PM »

Can someone tell to GeTs that he is saying crap ?

Yes. PURE CRAP. This is EXTREMELY sexist (all women here should report him). It's also incongrous coming from an incel who can't get laid even by those women he claims to dislike.
You must have a short dck. Otherwise you wouldn't have spent 3 YEARS of your fkING life writing huge ASS essays in this forum Hallijah.

GeTs

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2017, 06:10:32 PM »

Prove it. If you were really good looking you wouldn't spend time or effort researching about this kind of stuff.

Auron

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2017, 06:11:31 PM »

You must have a short dck.
Dck pic incoming.

GeTs

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2017, 06:13:11 PM »

Dck pic incoming.
You want it? It's far from small. Only PM though, I don't think this forum is 18+ otherwise would of already done it  ;D

GeTs

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »

Yes. PURE CRAP. This is EXTREMELY sxxist (all women here should report him). It's also incongrous coming from an incel who can't get laid even by those women he claims to dislike.
You must have a short dck. Otherwise you wouldn't have spent 3 YEARS of your fkING life writing huge ASS essays in this forum Hallijah.

Nah, I love women, they're cute & charming. I just have a curiosity for facts and biology  :D :D :D

Auron

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2017, 06:16:18 PM »

You want it? It's far from small. Only PM though, I don't think this forum is 18+ otherwise would of already done it  ;D
Hell yeah.

GeTs

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2017, 06:21:10 PM »

Hell yeah.
You asked for it. I'm fine in that department

Cloudo

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2017, 06:33:07 PM »

Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

GeTs

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2017, 06:33:36 PM »

So? Did you get it?  ;D

Yes, you want it as well?

Auron

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2017, 06:34:33 PM »

You asked for it. I'm fine in that department
I can confirm, it's a dck. Thought it would be bigger... unless you have a huge hand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up