Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEED MONEY  (Read 2012 times)

jimpoFr

• Visitor
NEED MONEY
« on: August 25, 2017, 06:06:55 PM »

Hello, i am 20 year old, and 169cm man from France, i am planning to do the surgery with dr guichet, i was first planning to do it when i will have finished my medical studies and take a loan, but i can't wait, my life is fked up right, every single day is wasted, i am so depressed with this height,
So the only solution to me is to find money or someone willing to give me a loan ( the bank don't want to give it to me because even though i am a medical student, the fact that i have no parents anymore make them refuse my loan)
I am open to any ideas or propositions from you , i am ready to do EVERYTHING to get this money .....

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: NEED MONEY
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 07:10:34 PM »

Get a job

jimpoFr

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 07:12:52 PM »

i m studying medicine , 3rd year, i already have a job which gets me 200euros per months, but banks don't care about that and don't want to give ma any loans

Chris

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 07:13:03 PM »

Go to India to sell a kidney and then you can stay in the clinic right away to have your legs broken. 
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Bander72

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:14:26 PM »

Hello, i am 20 year old, and 169cm man from France, i am planning to do the surgery with dr guichet, i was first planning to do it when i will have finished my medical studies and take a loan, but i can't wait, my life is fked up right, every single day is wasted, i am so depressed with this height,
So the only solution to me is to find money or someone willing to give me a loan ( the bank don't want to give it to me because even though i am a medical student, the fact that i have no parents anymore make them refuse my loan)
I am open to any ideas or propositions from you , i am ready to do EVERYTHING to get this money .....

Since you say EVERYTHING go find a local pimp.... :o
But seriously if you have money problems go for a cheaper doctor. Guichet is expensive and not worth the money he charges. You could get surgery done in italy for 20k.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Chris

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 07:18:17 PM »

Aren't there any student loans in France?
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

google42

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 08:18:59 PM »

Go to a cheaper doctor, especially if you're willing to do Tibia lengthening. Or you could just wait until your out of med school then you'll be making lots of money as a doctor.

Jack1066

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 12:36:30 AM »

There are plenty of good doctors who can do tibia externals (or combination internals/externals) cheaper than Guichet.

Catagni, Solomin, Mitkovic are all decent options and much cheaper.

Either that or sell your butt to the highest bidder if you're really willing to do EVERYTHING :P

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 01:01:36 AM »

Me too
Budget will determine my future.

jimpoFr

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 10:03:41 AM »

i would sell my butt if i find anyone buying it for 50 000+ euros though

for the student loans i can't get them because banks want a parent with money for that, i have no parents anymore,
the only money i can get is 3000Euros per year coming from the minister of education.( CROUS)
I first thought that i will wait till i am a doctor and then get the surgery, but honestly i can't wait, my height depresses me in a severe way

Bander72

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 10:31:01 AM »

i would sell my butt if i find anyone buying it for 50 000+ euros though

for the student loans i can't get them because banks want a parent with money for that, i have no parents anymore,
the only money i can get is 3000Euros per year coming from the minister of education.( CROUS)
I first thought that i will wait till i am a doctor and then get the surgery, but honestly i can't wait, my height depresses me in a severe way

Think of it this way, if you give your but to 500 a pop then you would only have to go through 99 more to hit 50,000 :D
It sounds like you should do external tibia first which could cost you 20k total in russia and do internals when you have more money. Just wear lifts after the first surgery.

jimpoFr

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 12:45:00 PM »

yeah but even 20K is a crazy lot of money to me right, and what annoys me the most is that this amount of money will be nothing to me when ill be a doctor ...

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 12:53:30 PM »

Still easier path than the 50k and if you really cant wait till you are making more money then it is the quickest way.

jimpoFr

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 02:21:22 PM »

yes you are right, i am now looking for 20000 instead of 50000

Knik

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 02:28:28 PM »

je suis français et je sais aussi très bien que c'est difficile
dans mon cas je pense à un prêt étudiant si vraiment je suis en manque d'argent
pour le moment je mange au mieux pour étendre mon potentiel de croissance au max
si je pouvais prendre ne serait ce que 2-3 cm ce serait bien
Looking for Pili

jimpoFr

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »

theophilo tu as quel age ? personnellement, j'ai plus aucun espoir de croissance naturel ca fait 6 ans que j'ai pas bougé!
j'essaie quand meme le programme de ce site http://www.widershoulderbones.com   longer leg, j'ai peu d'espoir mais ca coute rien d'essayer! pour le prêt étudiant c'est impossible car il faut avoir un parent qui sert de garant ( je suis orphelin)

Overdozer

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 03:49:59 PM »

You can get it done for 5000 EUR here in Russia, I don't see a reason to wait for 50 000 EUR to fall on your head and I don't see the need to sell your ass for it  :-*
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Knik

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 04:03:09 PM »

You can get it done for 5000 EUR here in Russia, I don't see a reason to wait for 50 000 EUR to fall on your head and I don't see the need to sell your ass for it  :-*

it will be hard to in 50 000 as a male prostitute
but lets try
Looking for Pili

jimpoFr

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 05:08:56 PM »

overdose, you have got it done for 5000euros ?
thank you for your advice

nomad13

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »

can someone tell me where is this 5000€ thing and how long should i have to stay there?
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

GeTs

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 01:24:36 PM »

can someone tell me where is this 5000€ thing and how long should i have to stay there?

He's a local (Russia), and lives there. He didn't have to pay for hotel or apartment, and international patients will be charged slightly more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up