Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finance options, Carecredit?  (Read 1529 times)

Shorty94

• Visitor
Finance options, Carecredit?
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:52:57 AM »

Hello guys. longtime lurker first time poster.

I just graduated and am commited to undergo surgery with Dr. M once i acquire the funds for internal Femurs. I have currently 25,000 saved up and the price estimate for Dr. M seem to run around 80-100K including everything. I am wondering how much Carecredit is capable of financing for the surgery and what other options are there.

The plan is to save up to 50-60K within 6 months and then have the rest financed if possible via Carecredit/Credit Cards etc

Bander72

Re: Finance options, Carecredit?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 05:23:56 AM »

Who is Dr. M? With 50k you could go to Dr pili to do femurs. It is better not to have to deal with any loans as you don't know when you will be able to go back into the workforce.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

U only live once

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:47:08 AM »

Hi Shorty,

I know what is like to have this surgery done as soon as possible but Bander is right, first check other options available such as cheaper doctors, there are other very good doctors out there for half the price of what you would pay in the USA. About having this surgery funded by a loan or credit card, you need to keep in mind that you would be at least 3 months wheelchair bound however this will depend quite a lot if you can still work from the comfort of your bed. If this is the case a loan is a great option to have your surgery done sooner rather than later as your earning capacity wont be affected by this surgery.

All the best!
Aim high

Shorty94

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 07:30:43 PM »

Thanks for the response. Dr. M is Dr. Mahboubian from cali.
While i dont recommend others to take loan, Im in a different situation where ill inherit alot of wealth from my parents in a few years when they retire and return to china. (Im chinese). Future debt is not a big concern to me especially since carecredit offers 5 year term. Although Dr. Pili seems like a good option if i fail to get financing. Its just the comfort of staying in u.s. Its a matter of keeping it confidential from my parents which is why im considering loans.

Shorty94

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:32:44 PM »

Also im roughly 5ft 5.5 ish hoping to get 8cm so I can be roughly 5 ft 9 which is a near ideal height for a male asian.

Bander72

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 09:05:20 PM »

Thanks for the response. Dr. M is Dr. Mahboubian from cali.
While i dont recommend others to take loan, Im in a different situation where ill inherit alot of wealth from my parents in a few years when they retire and return to china. (Im chinese). Future debt is not a big concern to me especially since carecredit offers 5 year term. Although Dr. Pili seems like a good option if i fail to get financing. Its just the comfort of staying in u.s. Its a matter of keeping it confidential from my parents which is why im considering loans.

If thats the case that money is not a issue then go for it. I know for doctor rozbucrch someone ended
paying only 50k after insurance when the original price was over 100k. So imagine if you could get something similar with mahboubian. :o
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 01:07:09 AM »

Who is Dr. M? With 50k you could go to Dr pili to do femurs. It is better not to have to deal with any loans as you don't know when you will be able to go back into the workforce.
Maybe is Dr Mahboubian
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up