Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traveling oversea for LL (QUESTIONS)  (Read 896 times)

Hopefullytaller

• Visitor
Traveling oversea for LL (QUESTIONS)
« on: August 06, 2017, 10:46:02 PM »

Noticing that a lot of guys on here travel oversea to get LL done for a cheaper price, I've also decided to do the same. With that said i have a few questions , hoping some of you guys could help and answer some of them.

1. What paper works go into the process?
2. For those who have found doctors, which doctors would you guys recommend that's affordable and a safe bet? (could you list their info/email.)
3. Any doctors that allow you to return home for the duration of the lengthening? (Currently trying to finish school)
4. And the estimated total cost for the stay and other fees (not including the surgery cost.)

Would be very thankful for all responses.  :)

Dhdhdjuru

Re: Traveling oversea for LL (QUESTIONS)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »

My information might not be too usefull but Dr. Parihar in India is known for his honesty and professionalism in LL which could benefit you in a way that he won't talk nonsense to you and guide you through everything with complete support. I heard his pricing is anywhere from 40-50K. I'm also considering LL overseas and asking the same questions as you are. Also I have not got too much time either as I can only spare a maximum of 5 months because I'm a college student.
Hope everything goes well, all the best wishes!!!
167cm Morning & 166.7 Evening.
Goal: 182cm, Tibia and Femur 14-15cm.
Possibly in Russia during Summer of 2019.

Frogger

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 04:48:59 AM »

Hi! I am in the same boat as you (univ. student planning on doing it after graduation in 2 years) and I too have been researching Dr. Parihar for internal femoral lengthening. Here are some things I found out that I think will be of help to you

*parihar requires you to stay in India for the duration of the lengthening and recovery
*parihar also apparently requires you to provide him with a contact of someone who knows you are doing LL. this might matter to you if you are trying to keep it a secret
*from what I understand, the recovery times are different depending on how much you lengthen but also which segment, tibia or femur you lengthen and by which method, internal or external.. This is important if you only have a limited amount of months devoted for recovery
*in addition to recovery, your walk/gait is not the same until an extra amount of time (a few months additional from what it seems in the various diaries)

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:11:18 PM »

Hi! I am in the same boat as you (univ. student planning on doing it after graduation in 2 years) and I too have been researching Dr. Parihar for internal femoral lengthening. Here are some things I found out that I think will be of help to you

*parihar requires you to stay in India for the duration of the lengthening and recovery
*parihar also apparently requires you to provide him with a contact of someone who knows you are doing LL. this might matter to you if you are trying to keep it a secret
*from what I understand, the recovery times are different depending on how much you lengthen but also which segment, tibia or femur you lengthen and by which method, internal or external.. This is important if you only have a limited amount of months devoted for recovery
*in addition to recovery, your walk/gait is not the same until an extra amount of time (a few months additional from what it seems in the various diaries)

You can go back home after you finished distraction.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1]   Go Up