Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: will it be possible to do work when lengthening  (Read 815 times)

p89

• Visitor
will it be possible to do work when lengthening
« on: July 30, 2017, 07:11:12 PM »

i do freelancing and need to work from my laptop. i want to get femur surgery and grow by 5-6 centimetre.

can i do some 3-4 hours of work everyday? i want to decide whether to cancel all my current work clients and then do surgery or continue with them as usual (and take just 1-2 week break for surgery recovery).

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: will it be possible to do work when lengthening
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 09:46:31 PM »

There is a chance that with the lengthening pains, lack of sleep, and pain meds, you won't really feel up to working a lot of the time, so if you were forced to have a consistent 8 hour day schedule of work on the PC or had a very strict deadline for a freelance project that might be hard to accomplish. But so long as you have flexibility in setting your own work hours you should be fine.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

LLSouthAmerica

Re: will it be possible to do work when lengthening
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »

i do freelancing and need to work from my laptop. i want to get femur surgery and grow by 5-6 centimetre.

can i do some 3-4 hours of work everyday? i want to decide whether to cancel all my current work clients and then do surgery or continue with them as usual (and take just 1-2 week break for surgery recovery).

I also think that 3-4 hours of work from your laptop at home is feasible; just as long as you don't miss your PT and appointments. The first week is the hardest, and from then pain is variable but as long as you are determined you can do it.

However, it would be a different story if you wanted to work in an office or outdoors.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient
Pages: [1]   Go Up