Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'9 to 6'2  (Read 1745 times)

Litenkar

• Visitor
5'9 to 6'2
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:23:23 PM »

Hello! Im 21 years old, somehow i dident grow that much compared to my brother, my dad is 6'2 mother 5'85 brother 6'3 , im the shortest male in my whole family, even the older ones, my grandfather is 6'05, and on the other side 6'4, the grandmothers 5'6, And all of my uncles are around 6'2. I was super skinny growing up and dident like food, i think this is the reason i lost 10cm+ or its random genetic hit.

Well the thing is id love to be 6'2 in my eyes its the ideal male height. It looks good, the clothing hangs well, its noticeable taller than most girls!

Id also add that im above average looking, so i feel this is a let down, now i have no problems with girls, infact i get alot of attention, but the chicks i want i havent even seen in real life. I have a high standard, and the few ive seen is 5'9. And by saying girls dont care about height is like cursing in the church on this site i hope? Becouse they DO! And when they do, so do you. So its s mental game aswell. Like think about it the girl u really like, thinks ur handsome she loves your personality but her standard is tall, wouldent that break you down? If one of the few u like!

so i got several jobs and im a pro to saving money, id save enough for the best doctor in the world, and i hope i grow 1 inch in like 2-3 yrs this is possible, proven cases to age 25 in men. So id then end up 5'10 and id then have to lengthening 4 inches even if that isent the case 5 is probably too much. Lets hope for the best either way 6'1 wud be good aswell.

So point being: what do you guys think how should the surgery go, 5 cm in both bones? 6 and 4? Like what would be the safest way and how much to stretch daily! Im reading everywhere and i have some years to prepaire, but id like to have my own post!

Im a healthy male im lifting weights, im lean and trying to lean bulk, im quite stiff, so i suppose stretching would be smart?

PS: sorry for the english

TIBIKE200

Re: 5'9 to 6'2
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:31:48 PM »

You have no problems with girls but you have problems with girls? Didn't get that.

Anyway, for 4 inches it's better to seperate between the two. Dont think about it too much. Collect the money and once you have it decide what to do
I learned some stuff during this time

Litenkar

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 09:39:15 PM »

I mean like i havet been rejected, but i havent been around those super models either, so it wouldent be a shock if we were the  same height snd they wouldent enjoy it, , but its not so important i just wanted to clear the air some people want to know, thanks for your input.

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 09:49:01 PM »

First of all at 21 you won't grow further at height even a mm, not an inch.
So 5.9 is your final height period.

If you want 10 cm, yes do 6cm in femurs and 4 in tibias although at your height it would have been much more clever to do only one LL, like 7cm in femurs and stop there. But if you have time and money to sacrifice then go for 2 LLs to have better proportions.
Stretching and all these are bs especially with sensible lengthening as the one you want to do.
Just save enough money and find the time, nothing else really matters. Money (for a good doctor), time, sensible lengthening and luck.

Litenkar

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 09:53:05 PM »

Ive read several places its possible, but im not sure, either way if it happends its just a bonus less lengthening, and i have grown after age 18 thats for sure, several of my family but w.e how im gonna do this is the real question
Thanks for your reply

biggerdreams

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 10:13:02 PM »

Like everyone else says, just save the money. Time changes a lot and by the time you save enough money, your mind may change as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up