Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: When is LL worth it?  (Read 17668 times)

vegeta24

Re: When is LL worth it?
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2017, 04:35:01 PM »

If you have a decent face and are successful in life and have had no trouble finding women to date you, then you're doing this surgery because you're still insecure about your height. I know many below average height guys who do great with women, that's because though they have good faces. Height is really one of those things that only compliments having a decent looking face.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2017, 05:00:49 PM »

Not really. In my humble experience, most women I know would rather date an average/ less than average in beauty but average/more than average height than the other way around. So even the ugly ones can benefit from looking taller.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

TIBIKE200

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2017, 05:49:23 PM »

Not really. In my humble experience, most women I know would rather date an average/ less than average in beauty but average/more than average height than the other way around. So even the ugly ones can benefit from looking taller.

I on the other hand see things completely opposite to you
I learned some stuff during this time

Body Builder

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2017, 05:57:12 PM »

That's the truth.
The majority of women don't care about short men no matter how handsome they are. Short men are simoly not an option for them.
On the other hand, average im facial aesthetics men eith normal height have many chances with women.
Most women need to feel safe and they want a built and taller than average man to have this feeling. An Adones faced man with 5.5 height is simply nothing that most women will care about.

Anyone who thinks that women care more than face than height really don't know much about women.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2017, 06:01:10 PM »

That's the truth.
The majority of women don't care about short men no matter how handsome they are. Short men are simoly not an option for them.
On the other hand, average im facial aesthetics men eith normal height have many chances with women.
Most women need to feel safe and they want a built and taller than average man to have this feeling. An Adones faced man with 5.5 height is simply nothing that most women will care about.

Anyone who thinks that women care more than face than height really don't know much about women.

They care more about face than height when the guy is 5'6+ from what I have seen

James24

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2017, 07:09:36 PM »

I personally believe it all comes down to the mindset of people..
This i hope we can all agree on..

For example, You could enjoy a good ol' strawberry lolipop, although your ideal flavor is coke.. that doesn't mean you won't enjoy the strawberry and are only restricted to the coke flavored one.
Same goes with women's preference when it comes to height..
Some prefer men taller than themselves, no matter the height
Some actually don't mind, although they'd like some 6 ft+ guy or something

If the man has the guts and courage to walk up to a woman and get the date, lacking in height or what not, Then he can.. it "isn't" impossible.

Although yes, Being taller is an instant advantage because the women are the ones walking up to you in many cases (not all..)
As our friend here desires :P  :D

But I think we're forgetting how important of a decision this surgery is..
This surgery is genuinely for people who are insecure beyond the point of ..... insecurity itself. (idk if that makes sense, but yeah insecure as hell) and for people who suffer deformities.

I think and believe that there are better ways, than to undergo this surgery, have women attracted to you just so you feel better about yourself. Where in fact, you could attract women to yourself regardless of the surgery..

Unless terribly short..
5'8 is not that short.
It's not about how tall you are in the eyes of the world, It's about how you feel about yourself as an individual.

yyes

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2017, 07:21:22 PM »

I personally believe it all comes down to the mindset of people..
This i hope we can all agree on..

For example, You could enjoy a good ol' strawberry lolipop, although your ideal flavor is coke.. that doesn't mean you won't enjoy the strawberry and are only restricted to the coke flavored one.
Same goes with women's preference when it comes to height..
Some prefer men taller than themselves, no matter the height
Some actually don't mind, although they'd like some 6 ft+ guy or something

If the man has the guts and courage to walk up to a woman and get the date, lacking in height or what not, Then he can.. it "isn't" impossible.

Although yes, Being taller is an instant advantage because the women are the ones walking up to you in many cases (not all..)
As our friend here desires :P  :D

But I think we're forgetting how important of a decision this surgery is..
This surgery is genuinely for people who are insecure beyond the point of ..... insecurity itself. (idk if that makes sense, but yeah insecure as hell) and for people who suffer deformities.

I think and believe that there are better ways, than to undergo this surgery, have women attracted to you just so you feel better about yourself. Where in fact, you could attract women to yourself regardless of the surgery..

Unless terribly short..
5'8 is not that short.

You quoted Zac Efron in an earlier post.

Yes, he can get girls. But hes not only handsome, hesa multi millionaire who went hollywood.

Ozymandias

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2017, 08:23:30 PM »

They care more about face than height when the guy is 5'6+ from what I have seen

I agree with this.

Ryda

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2017, 09:09:07 PM »

I agree with Body Builder.You have reasons to do LL.You look short in the picture(sorry but thats the truth).Anyone who tells you,you dont look short is probably below 5'8 n feel u r lucky to be 5'8 OR they are just trying to be nice to you.From what I see,you have quite narrow shoulders(in my opinion) and a short lower body which makes you appear shorter than 5'8.Since you have short legs,I strongly believe LL is going to do you a lot of good.And hey,dont worry about your face.You are good looking 😘and this is coming from a lady.
If ONLY your personality is already impressive,LL shd be a significant plus  to your life(especially in your dating life).Cheers.
Its worth the wait😊

Body Builder

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2017, 10:26:11 PM »

5.6 is very short for most women to even care about how your face looks.
Yes, a 5.8 guy with muscles and a nice face can be as successful with women as a 5.11-6ft average looking man with average body.
So you should be almost excellent in everything else if you just lack 2-3 inches compared to average height (if you are even less then nothing can compensate in reality for that) to be the same as the average guy out there.
I am sorry but I am not ok with that although I really have a good face and some big muscles. If I didn't have the height I have, I would have been way better than average and now I am just average only from my height. And the strong majority of people at my height who just have an average face and not a built body are in a way worse situation.
And I am not talking about really short men but for 5.7-5.9 men. As I mentioned again and again I really believe that men under 5.7 are doomed. I don't say this is fair, it is not, but we talk the truth here. After all I was less than 5.7 before LL so I know what I am talking about.

So if someome is just less than average and does not want to compensate all of his life for that then LL is the only solution.
If someone is short, then LL is really important to live a normal and not an inferior life. That's the harsh truth.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2017, 10:45:30 PM »

5.6 is very short for most women to even care about how your face looks.
Yes, a 5.8 guy with muscles and a nice face can be as successful with women as a 5.11-6ft average looking man with average body.
So you should be almost excellent in everything else if you just lack 2-3 inches compared to average height (if you are even less then nothing can compensate in reality for that) to be the same as the average guy out there.
I am sorry but I am not ok with that although I really have a good face and some big muscles. If I didn't have the height I have, I would have been way better than average and now I am just average only from my height. And the strong majority of people at my height who just have an average face and not a built body are in a way worse situation.
And I am not talking about really short men but for 5.7-5.9 men. As I mentioned again and again I really believe that men under 5.7 are doomed. I don't say this is fair, it is not, but we talk the truth here. After all I was less than 5.7 before LL so I know what I am talking about.

So if someome is just less than average and does not want to compensate all of his life for that then LL is the only solution.
If someone is short, then LL is really important to live a normal and not an inferior life. That's the harsh truth.

I know tons of guys 5'7 5'8 5'9 and the good looking ones get women non stop. The 6'+ guys who are good looking are also getting girls. The not good looking guys of all these height ranges do bad.
  I think you still have your mind stuck in your past self. Guys who are 5'6+ and are good looking are getting more women than 5'10+ guys who are average looking. Deal with it

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2017, 10:52:37 PM »

I don't get why Bodybuilder is so against this notion. It's not like he will be physically hurt when a 5'6'' guy gets laid with a hot girl. Why not give this guy the credit her deserves? Instead of saying this is absolutely impossible, be motivated and inspired by shorter guys picking up chicks.

You look short in the picture(sorry but thats the truth).Anyone who tells you,you dont look short is probably below 5'8 n feel u r lucky to be 5'8 OR they are just trying to be nice to you.

So much bulls hit, including the idiotic statement "you are just short too, that's why your argument is invalid". Nobody in this photo is taller than him, so how can you honestly say he looks short.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2017, 11:06:34 PM »

I know tons of guys 5'7 5'8 5'9 and the good looking ones get women non stop. The 6'+ guys who are good looking are also getting girls. The not good looking guys of all these height ranges do bad.
  I think you still have your mind stuck in your past self. Guys who are 5'6+ and are good looking are getting more women than 5'10+ guys who are average looking. Deal with it
I won't deal with it because simply it is not true.
A 5.6 guy will be rejected from 90% of women only for his height, no matter if he has a great face or a charming personality. Most women won't try to know him better because they can't see further his height.
A 5.10 and average in everything else guy will have much better chances because women don't care for excellent looks, they just don't want someone less than average in any aspect and height is the most important for them in men looks.

So a 5.10 average guy can have successes with women if he has a good character and even more if he has a good style (something that everyone can have).
A 5.6 man on the other hand won't as almost no woman can see past his short height.
I am so absolute about that the same as I believe that men more tham average height has almost nothing to gain from LL.
Height matters a lot for women when you are lack of it. If you are average and more then it stops to matter but if you don't, then the shorter you are the worse it becomes and when you are beyond the border of average (about 5.7) then almost nothing else matters.
Things are simple for me. Above 5.11 height does not matter and beyond 5.7 nothing can really compeasate for the lack of height.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2017, 11:10:53 PM »

I won't deal with it because simply it is not true.
A 5.6 guy will be rejected from 90% of women only for his height, no matter if he has a great face or a charming personality. Most women won't try to know him better because they can't see further his height.
A 5.10 and average in everything else guy will have much better chances because women don't care for excellent looks, they just don't want someone less than average in any aspect and height is the most important for them in men looks.

So a 5.10 average guy can have successes with women if he has a good character and even more if he has a good style (something that everyone can have).
A 5.6 man on the other hand won't as almost no woman can see past his short height.
I am so absolute about that the same as I believe that men more tham average height has almost nothing to gain from LL.
Height matters a lot for women when you are lack of it. If you are average and more then it stops to matter but if you don't, then the shorter you are the worse it becomes and when you are beyond the border of average (about 5.7) then almost nothing else matters.
Things are simple for me. Above 5.11 height does not matter and beyond 5.7 nothing can really compeasate for the lack of height.

For me it's pretty simple that if you think women are robots who are all programmed to like the same than something is wrong with how you understand women and maybe this is why you and your friends (usually friends think alike) have a lot of drawbacks at your height.
  "sorry I date taller guys" is a common way for women (Never got that comment to be frank.. Just heard of it) to tell people they don't like for whatever reason that they don't like them. Usually it's also not the real reason because "sorry you are too short" sounds better (in their opinion) than "sorry but I don't date ugly".

Anyhow, your views on women are skewed and no one should take tips about women from you

google42

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2017, 11:29:48 PM »

For me it's pretty simple that if you think women are robots who are all programmed to like the same than something is wrong with how you understand women and maybe this is why you and your friends (usually friends think alike) have a lot of drawbacks at your height.
  "sorry I date taller guys" is a common way for women (Never got that comment to be frank.. Just heard of it) to tell people they don't like for whatever reason that they don't like them. Usually it's also not the real reason because "sorry you are too short" sounds better (in their opinion) than "sorry but I don't date ugly".

Anyhow, your views on women are skewed and no one should take tips about women from you

Sometimes they'll pick on something you can't change like height because they think it's better than saying something else that you can change like " sorry I don't like your personality" or "sorry I don't like your body". This to prevent guys from having the "I'll change just for you" mentality, and so guys don't keep bothering them will be left alone.

This isn't always the case but I think you get the point.

Ryda

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2017, 11:36:09 PM »

I am a 28 year old male. My life has changed dramatically these last 6 months to the point where I can get the surgery done overseas next year.

I realize that I wont be able to be as athletic as I once was but thats ok. I dont like the way I look, especially in pictures. I legit look like a midget. This is how I feel. I measured myself yesterday and I am 5'8. In this picture, I am actually wearing 2 inch lifts and I still look short.

Heres a pic for reference. http://imgur.com/a/EMjE7

Main reason for doing this? To feel more confident and hopefully attract more girls. However, maybe my height isnt the issue, maybe it is. This is where your feedback is important to me. Also, I would appreciate it if you refrain from making any derogatory remarks. It takes a lot to post a picture and ask for help from internet strangers.

This is all I ask.

Thank you guys.
Do this for yourself Yyes.Its ur body n its your choice.
Its worth the wait😊

Ryda

• Visitor
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2017, 12:21:51 AM »

I don't get why Bodybuilder is so against this notion. It's not like he will be physically hurt when a 5'6'' guy gets laid with a hot girl. Why not give this guy the credit her deserves? Instead of saying this is absolutely impossible, be motivated and inspired by shorter guys picking up chicks.

So much bulls hit, including the idiotic statement "you are just short too, that's why your argument is invalid". Nobody in this photo is taller than him, so how can you honestly say he looks short.
Was there any need to insult me before making your point?The fact that he is among other short people doesn't make  him tall..I still stand by my words.He appears to be short.He is an individual and am focused on him in the pic.
Its worth the wait😊

helloworld

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2017, 12:37:12 AM »

I went from 5'11 to 6'1, and in hindsight I am happy I did. But if I was 5'8 I would have been even more willing to go through the surgery.

If you do internal at a good doctor I do not think there are many risks nor side effects.

The height increase helped me be more confident. And currently I am seeing a girl that told me that she is unable to date guys below 6 feet. Furthermore, I am sometimes watching a speed dating TV show with my female flat mates and every time, the first thing they notice is the man's height : "Oh, he looks too short!". So it seems height is very important indeed.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

Body Builder

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2017, 12:37:33 AM »

Tibike I never disrespected you and I demand the same from you.
I say my opinion and what I see personally and in men I know and I speak as someone who was short and now average and in a few years, if things go well, taller than average.
The difference in how women treat me is big before and now. Almost all women I dated said that they would never be with a short man and many of them said that about my height is the border between dating a man or not.
This is my experience and most of men at my height and less agree with that but if someone less than 5.7 is very successful with women then good for him.
But I guess such a man wouldn't have been in a forum about the most hardcore cosmetic surgery out there.

So tell me Tibike, if you are completely ok with dating and you think that what I'm saying is false, why are you here and you don't live your successful life but you care about something extreme like LL?
I have done LL and I saw with my own eyes how important was the difference before and after and I saw also how important is height for a man, that's why I am so motivated about doing LL.
I have a very good face, a built body with 48cm arms, a bmw car and an average job but all these make me just average because of my mediocre height.
Guess what, if I was 5.11 or more I wouldn't have been an average man but better from at least 90% of men out there as I am better than average in anything else from a little to too much.
Still my height keeps me back and I know it. Things are much easier for a taller than average man, while short men struggle a lot, especially on dating.
So if you don't believe all these, why you care about LL? After all you are more than 5.7 which is not really short.
So you don't have any real reason to do LL from what you saying. Why are you here then?
People who don't believe that height is really significant for a man don't consider LL or they are stupid. So what is your motivation because from your words you are completely ok with your life.
As far as I know people who are ok in their lives don't want cosmetic surgeries, especially ones like LL which mean that you'll never be again as before doing it.

Height is the most important aspect in a man's appearance and the shorter you are from average the worse it becomes until you reach a border where under it you are just doomed. For me this border is 5.7, for others it is 5.6, 5.9 etc. But even that border for many women is unacceptable as they just want tall men only.
Anyone who is here and does not admit all the above is either a liar or lives in denial.

google42

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2017, 12:42:58 AM »

Do this for yourself Yyes.Its ur body n its your choice.
I agree. If you really need it then do it for yourself.

Bander72

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2017, 01:07:30 AM »

You guys talk about face but the majority of men are of average looks or ugly. So what is an average 5'6 guy supposed to do if he does not look like Zack Efron. And only the most blunt of women will tell you directly that your height is a big turn off for her. Beyond one night stands having more height helps in improving your chances in dating.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

biggerdreams

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2017, 03:31:29 AM »

You guys talk about face but the majority of men are of average looks or ugly. So what is an average 5'6 guy supposed to do if he does not look like Zack Efron. And only the most blunt of women will tell you directly that your height is a big turn off for her. Beyond one night stands having more height helps in improving your chances in dating.

I find that it would be more likely for you to have real relationships versus one night stands. One night stands are more about physical attraction so she will most likely not go for the short guy.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2017, 07:17:11 AM »

Was there any need to insult me before making your point?The fact that he is among other short people doesn't make  him tall..I still stand by my words.He appears to be short.He is an individual and am focused on him in the pic.

If you don't wanna be insulted, don't say things like "anyone who disagrees with me is just short so his argument doesn't count". Also you said he looks short because he has narrow shoulders and short legs. Shoulder widening surgery has never been done before, so what is he supposed to do? And he shouldn't do LL just because his legs "look short", that's not a route to happiness.

llendpoint

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2017, 07:53:57 AM »

So what is an average 5'6 guy supposed to do if he does not look like Zack Efron. And only the most blunt of women will tell you directly that your height is a big turn off for her.

Maybe we should have a sticky here with links to pick up teachings and self development. That might solve some of the reasons people want to undergo LL. No joke. Cuz it's most important what kind of character you develop, what kind of person you have become, being able to spike women's emotions and handle them, handling even your own emotions first, being social, having social status, being able to present oneself in a confident way and having developed personal boundaries and a set character, not being blind to dynamics in social environments.
Being rich is not attractive because of the money but because of the person you had to become to pull it off. Looking good and taking care of oneself is somewhat basic, it shows that you get it that we live in a society where it's appropriate. It's always goes back to what kind of person must be, that is what he is. Height is not a deal breaker. It makes stuff just easier the bigger you are. That's all.

Also, women say a lot that they have been conditioned to think. In the end, what turns them on is mostly hard wired and they are not conscious of it. But they have no conscious access to that information, so they say what society says, which often is the opposite of what they really want. And of course, if you ask them directly what they like, it kinda suggests to answer what you prefer, and they prefer what's better like everyone else, bigger guys?

Height is a border for women often because they are not mentally strong to cope with all the comments of their families and friends that they get when they date a short guy. These people themselves have mostly societie's opinions injected into them. They don't feel the same way towards a short person as for example the girl of that social circle or family. They can not relate to it on an emotional level. You can even have done stuff right witht he woman, but then there are here influencers. To overcome that you need to shift her thinking, she needs to have a strong character and high self-esteem to own what she wants, and not what others suggest her to do. For a woman it is crucial to be accepted in her social circle. It is a burden to justify being with a short guy. it makes it harder if you are not cool with your height, too.

What looks are to us in a woman is not the same it is to them in a man.

This is not my opinion. These are facts.

People should at least be that confident to talk to anyone and feel comfortable about themselves as a person. Being able to handle rejections, knowing that you did nothing that is bad. From there, if you still don't get results you want you can consider LL, because then it is not your mentality or behviour anymore that is stopping you, but actually your physicality making it a bit too hard.

That is for those who really look for what they can do other than LL. There is a lot you can do besides LL. Give that one a try first.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:40:14 AM by LLprime2 »

biggerdreams

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2017, 08:08:22 AM »

Maybe we should have a sticky here with links to pick up teachings and self development. That might solve some of the reasons people want to undergo LL. No joke. Cuz it's most important what kind of character you develop, what kind of person you have become, being able to spike women's emotions and handle them, handling even your own emotions first, being social, having social status, being able to present oneself in a confident way and having developed personal boundaries and a set character, not being blind to dynamics in social environments.
Being rich is not attractive because of the money but because of the person you had to become to pull it off. Looking good and taking care of oneself is somewhat basic, it shows that you get it that we live in a society where it's appropriate. It's always goes back to what kind of person must be, that is what he is. Height is not a deal breaker. It makes stuff just easier the bigger you are. That's all.

Also, women say a lot that they have been conditioned to think. In the end, what turns them on is mostly hard wired and they are not conscious of it. But they have no conscious access to it, so they say what society says, which often is the opposite of what they will tell you. And of course, if you ask them directly what they like, it kinda suggests to answer what you prefer, and they prefer what's better like everyone else, bigger guys?

Height is a border for women often because they are not mentally strong to cope with all the comments of their families and friends that they get when they date a short guy. These people themselves have mostly societie's opinions injected into them. They don't feel the same way towards a short person as for example the girl of that social circle or family. They can not relate to it on an emotional level. You can even have done stuff right witht he woman, but then there are here influencers. To overcome that you need to shift her thinking, she needs to have a strong character and high self-esteem to own what she wants, and not what others suggest her to do. For a woman it is crucial to be accepted in her social circle. It is a burden to justify being with a short guy. it makes it harder if you are not cool with your height, too.

What looks are to us in a woman is not the same it is to them in a man.

This is not my opinion. These are facts.

People should at least be that confident to talk to anyone and feel comfortable about themselves as a person. Being able to handle rejections, knowing that you did nothing that is bad. From there, if you still don't get results you want you can consider LL, because then it is not your mentality or behviour anymore that is stopping you, but actually your physicality making it a bit too hard.

That is for those who really look for what they can do other than LL. There is a lot you can do besides LL. Give that one a try first.

Nature and nurture. Yeah there's a push from society to what they "should" go after but there are animalistic instincts that will guarantee survival of the fittest.

But utmost agreement with improving your game before changing your body.

Bander72

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2017, 08:31:20 AM »

I find that it would be more likely for you to have real relationships versus one night stands. One night stands are more about physical attraction so she will most likely not go for the short guy.

Not really since a short guy with a good body might entice a woman to a one night stand but she would be embarassed to introduce to her friends as her boyfriend.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

helloworld

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2017, 10:47:45 AM »

This is what I recommend to you: try it out how longer legs would feel! How?

You spend some time in the US with very low heel shoes and no lifts.
Then you go to Mexico, where people are shorter, and use lifts.

While in Mexico and using lifts ask yourself:
1. Do people treat me with more respect?
2. Do I feel more confident?
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

Alu

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2017, 01:32:58 PM »

This is what I recommend to you: try it out how longer legs would feel! How?

You spend some time in the US with very low heel shoes and no lifts.
Then you go to Mexico, where people are shorter, and use lifts.

While in Mexico and using lifts ask yourself:
1. Do people treat me with more respect?
2. Do I feel more confident?

1) No
2) If all you can think about is height then point granted, but maybe you're ugly and that could also be a source of insecurity.
Point being you have no real fundamental grasp of a society's culture (especially a Mexican one).

Those people are clearly average or just slightly below average; you didn't pay attention. By that logic anyone who isn't tall isn't worth a damn... and that makes absolutely no sense, so yeah calling you out on your bs right there (don't misconstrue calling out a BS statement with an attack on your personal self).

Body Builder

« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »

1) No
2) If all you can think about is height then point granted, but maybe you're ugly and that could also be a source of insecurity.
Point being you have no real fundamental grasp of a society's culture (especially a Mexican one).

Those people are clearly average or just slightly below average; you didn't pay attention. By that logic anyone who isn't tall isn't worth a damn... and that makes absolutely no sense, so yeah calling you out on your bs right there (don't misconstrue calling out a BS statement with an attack on your personal self).
At 5.8 most people look relatively short unless they have very long (for their height legs).
I look better than the average 5.8-5.9 man only because I did LL.
Yves on the opposite seems on the shorter side because his legs are short compared to his torso but that makes him a very good LL candidate and he will look much better after LL.

And yes, the other men in the pic are the same height or shorter so the comparison has no meaning.
If I was in a picture with 5.6-5.7 guys I would look much better but still compared with completely average men or taller I'd look short.
So we talk about each person individually here and Yves asked for our honest opinion.
It is stupid to say, from this pic at least, that he is completely ok and that his height is not a problem because it clearly is and LL would help a lot to make his body look much better.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »

At 5.8 most people look relatively short unless they have very long (for their height legs).
I look better than the average 5.8-5.9 man only because I did LL.
Yves on the opposite seems on the shorter side because his legs are short compared to his torso but that makes him a very good LL candidate and he will look much better after LL.

And yes, the other men in the pic are the same height or shorter so the comparison has no meaning.
If I was in a picture with 5.6-5.7 guys I would look much better but still compared with completely average men or taller I'd look short.
So we talk about each person individually here and Yves asked for our honest opinion.
It is stupid to say, from this pic at least, that he is completely ok and that his height is not a problem because it clearly is and LL would help a lot to make his body look much better.

Some people find longer torsos and shorter legs more attractive (on men). Apart from that, aren't there tall people with long torsos and short legs, which would also make their bodies "look short"? Aren't there 5'8-5'9 men with long legs and shorter torsos?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2017, 02:56:02 PM »

Some people find longer torsos and shorter legs more attractive (on men). Apart from that, aren't there tall people with long torsos and short legs, which would also make their bodies "look short"? Aren't there 5'8-5'9 men with long legs and shorter torsos?

Of course there are. My best friend who is 173cm has much longer legs and arms than me and while we sit down I look a lot taller than him and when we stand up he looks a lot taller than me when we are not standing next to each other. Same goes with tall people. I have seen some huge torsos and short torsos on people of all heights. No one can look short in a pic nor can someone look tall since almost everyone are well proportioned to a certain degree so all the guys in the pic yves posted could well be 6'+.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up