Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please tell me where I can get this procedure.  (Read 1402 times)

dreamcatcher900

• Visitor
Please tell me where I can get this procedure.
« on: May 14, 2017, 07:49:09 PM »

I had dream to get taller, fortunately I achieve that dream and lengthened 6cm on tibia. It was most painful experience of my life but very rewarding. I am still not "tall" but I can say I do not get insecure about my height anymore. I do externals to avoid possible permanent knee pain. I feel great now. But I have another insecurity I would like to take care of. I have 6 inch wrist, small frame. I see on this forum "clavicle lengthening". I talk to a few doctors about this, one said they will do it but price too expensive. I was told it is simpler process than LL because it not waiting for bone to heal, they take bone graft. I don't want to hear about "dangerous" I talk to multiple surgeon about this and they all said it is less of a risk than LL. I work out, my frame still small because my bone structure small. Thank you... I appreciate your knowledge.

google42

Re: Please tell me where I can get this procedure.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 07:56:16 PM »

what doctor did you go to for leg lengthening?

jeromeharrison25

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 09:33:28 PM »

What doctor did ur limb lenghening and what was the price?

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 09:58:15 PM »

Even if you have a little broader shoulder you will still have a small frame. Some few cms in your clavicles won't make you seem bigger.

This surgery is really stupid and has no serious results in improving the appearance, that's why only a very few, moneyhungry probably, doctors do it.

After clavicle lengthening don't forget to put synthol on your arms and chest to look even bigger.
 ;D

The Kaiser

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 12:23:52 AM »

I had dream to get taller, fortunately I achieve that dream and lengthened 6cm on tibia. It was most painful experience of my life but very rewarding. I am still not "tall" but I can say I do not get insecure about my height anymore. I do externals to avoid possible permanent knee pain. I feel great now. But I have another insecurity I would like to take care of. I have 6 inch wrist, small frame. I see on this forum "clavicle lengthening". I talk to a few doctors about this, one said they will do it but price too expensive. I was told it is simpler process than LL because it not waiting for bone to heal, they take bone graft. I don't want to hear about "dangerous" I talk to multiple surgeon about this and they all said it is less of a risk than LL. I work out, my frame still small because my bone structure small. Thank you... I appreciate your knowledge.
wanna be "perfect" mentality is annoying i can feel you, Whats your height now?

vegeta24

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 01:09:09 AM »

Even if you have a little broader shoulder you will still have a small frame. Some few cms in your clavicles won't make you seem bigger.

This surgery is really stupid and has no serious results in improving the appearance, that's why only a very few, moneyhungry probably, doctors do it.

After clavicle lengthening don't forget to put synthol on your arms and chest to look even bigger.
 ;D

That's not true. A few cms on each shoulder makes a huge difference. How does broadening the shoulders not make your body look more attractive? I made a thread about this surgery before and there are threads from other members too. Clavicle lengthening in my opinion is more sane than arm lengthening, does more for your overall appearance.

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 02:44:42 AM »

That's not true. A few cms on each shoulder makes a huge difference. How does broadening the shoulders not make your body look more attractive? I made a thread about this surgery before and there are threads from other members too. Clavicle lengthening in my opinion is more sane than arm lengthening, does more for your overall appearance.
Both arm and clavicle lemgthening are really insane and give you nothing in return.

Even if you have 1-2 cm broader shoulders your muscles will still be skinny if you have a small frame and if your arms and your back is not proportional to your broader shoulders (which they won't be because you have small frame) everything will look ridiculous.

The only thing a man with a small frame can do is to work out hard and he will be much better that having 1-2 cm broader shoulders in a scrawny body.
Keep yourself serious people, not everything can chamge with a surgery.
And there is no need for that after all. There is no reason for everyone to be bulky. Sometimes we should accept ourselves as we are rather than doing crazy surgeries for nothing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up