Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Help) Can you guys suggest me the best place to get LL?  (Read 3238 times)

xqtm

• Visitor
(Help) Can you guys suggest me the best place to get LL?
« on: May 12, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »

HI guys i'm new to the forum.

I'm a 31 years old male and i'm 5'4'', living in Europe. It's quite sometime i was thinking to get LL for aesthetical reasons and i've save quite some money now.

Can you guys suggest me the most safest and best surgeon to get LL? I want to growth the max possibie inches, also what do you think is the max possible height i can gain trough the surgery?

Can i save so money and still get the same results and be safest in other countries where the surgery is cheaper, like India etc?

Sorry for my english and these questions if they are stupid but i really need some suggestions.  :)

Knik

Re: (Help) Can you guys suggest me the best place to get LL?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 12:15:09 PM »

You should stay in Europe
Russia, Italy, if very cheaper Serbia
UK too, I don't know about Germany
Looking for Pili

xqtm

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 01:03:55 PM »

You should stay in Europe
Russia, Italy, if very cheaper Serbia
UK too, I don't know about Germany

Thx you for the fast reply, i live in italy. Do you know anything about the other questions?  :)

Knik

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »

Thx you for the fast reply, i live in italy. Do you know anything about the other questions?  :)

No, there is many opinion here about LL. Someone will answer
Looking for Pili

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 02:10:39 PM »

If money is not a problem, go to Rozbruch in usa.
You can lengthen about 6-7 cm without much risks your femurs with internal nails. It will cost you around 90.000 euros.

If you wamt more, go for another 5-6 cm in tibias. I don't know if the same doctor does tibiasbut you can go in Italy and do it witb Catagni or Pili for about 25.000 euros.

So with about 130.000 euros (with physiotherapies, accomondation etc) you can gain about 12-3 cm without much risks and go to some of the best doctors in the world.
If you have so much money go for it.

paco1

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 02:45:44 PM »

I think in this surgery it is very important the doctor is near. Because you can need anothers surgery and imagine that you need others surgery and you have to go to USA or more far again.

xqtm

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 07:38:49 PM »

If money is not a problem, go to Rozbruch in usa.
You can lengthen about 6-7 cm without much risks your femurs with internal nails. It will cost you around 90.000 euros.

If you wamt more, go for another 5-6 cm in tibias. I don't know if the same doctor does tibiasbut you can go in Italy and do it witb Catagni or Pili for about 25.000 euros.

So with about 130.000 euros (with physiotherapies, accomondation etc) you can gain about 12-3 cm without much risks and go to some of the best doctors in the world.
If you have so much money go for it.

Ok thx, what do you think it's better Catagni or Pili in Italy?

paco1

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:41 PM »

I don't know so much about these doctors, but without doubt i would do internals.
When i was planning my surgery i had two consultations with salameh in frankfurt, with doctor betz and doctor guichet, but the last two were so expensive.
Finally i made my surgery with doctor Monegal in spain. I think Pili and catagni would be good decision, but internals, please.

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 10:44:50 PM »

Ok thx, what do you think it's better Catagni or Pili in Italy?
Both are good, they operate together, whoever You choose is good, internals there is too expensive, want internals go to Franz or Parihar.
Budget will determine my future.

Body Builder

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 11:07:43 PM »

Both are good, they operate together, whoever You choose is good, internals there is too expensive, want internals go to Franz or Parihar.
Pili and Catagni work together as mentioned.

But even for internals the difference is not that big. I would easily prefer to pay 55k for internals in Italy than 42k for India or S. Africa (which is better than India of course).

But xqtm asked about the best, not the better value for money doctor.
And the best is Rozbruch and then Paley, noone else.
So if you can afford them go there. In both you'll need about 100k .

onemorefoot

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 01:21:16 AM »

If you have the money (which is 100k) go to Rozbruch, I think that Catagni can be better than Paley as the same Paley in his book wrote that And was his teacher, but he has much more experience with internals, which is not that difficult, insertion of Nails can be done by an average surgeon And go well. If can go to US go, but is very expensive, I didnt read that you have the enough money, if that is the case dont think twice.
Budget will determine my future.

Bander72

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 02:27:17 AM »

Paley is more experienced in internals which is more easier. Catgani wants to charge 40k euro for lon lol and less experienced in internals. might as well go to the south African doctor.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

alps

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 04:30:39 AM »

100k is the bare minimum with Paley or Rozbruch. I would keep *another* 100k on top of that for safety. US healthcare is crazy expensive You have got to be kidding yourself to go there with 100k.

crimsontide

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 05:52:07 AM »

Whatever you do.... Do not go to India. Trust me on this

xqtm

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 11:02:50 AM »

Thx guys for all the replies, if i can i would stay in Italy and 100k is starting to be a little too much.

But as far i understand, Catagni is not good for internals and charges a lot for what he offers, am i wrong?

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 11:27:02 AM »

Thx guys for all the replies, if i can i would stay in Italy and 100k is starting to be a little too much.

But as far i understand, Catagni is not good for internals and charges a lot for what he offers, am i wrong?
Catagni does LON, not completely internals.
Pili does internal only with precise 2 like Paley and Rozbruch and he charges a little more than half the money that american doctors charge, so by no way he is not expensive compared to them.

For internals only, which is not anything really difficult, I would prefer a trusted european doctor like Pili over american doctors due to his much better vfm and the comparably good results.
But if I had millions I would have gone to Rozbruch. But only then.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 11:34:41 AM »

Catagni does LON, not completely internals.
Pili does internal only with precise 2 like Paley and Rozbruch and he charges a little more than half the money that american doctors charge, so by no way he is not expensive compared to them.

For internals only, which is not anything really difficult, I would prefer a trusted european doctor like Pili over american doctors due to his much better vfm and the comparably good results.
But if I had millions I would have gone to Rozbruch. But only then.

Why Rozbruch and not Paley?
I learned some stuff during this time

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 11:57:46 AM »

Why Rozbruch and not Paley?
Because he is younger and is more motivated with his work (like the majority of younger doctors compared to older ones), seems less money hungry than Paley who although respectable doctor he seems like a merchant when it comes to LL and from the diary of his patient he seems (Rozbruch) to focus a lot on details compared to Paley who counts more on his experience. Finally, Roz. is in a better hospital in NY, not in Florida.

So both these doctors are the best in the world right now but if I had to choose I would prefer Rozbruch for the reasons I mentioned.

Bander72

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »

Yes rozbruch is one of the best in the world but paley is a legend. If money was not a issue of the two I would go with paley. But you can't go wrong with either. But if youre set on internals and don't want to pay 100k then your best bet is a European doc or that south African one. Parihar from India is good but the conditions there are not very good and to the standards that westerners are used to.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

xqtm

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 06:58:26 PM »

Got an appointment with Pili, they need to confirm it now. Do you know guys if he charges something for those kind of aoppointments?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »

Didn't  you ask?

And yes of course he will charge you. You are going for a private consultation with a doctor. Unless the doc is 100% certainly crook, he will ask you for money
I learned some stuff during this time
Pages: [1]   Go Up