Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help me chose the right Doctor and Procedure  (Read 937 times)

Mr.Robot

• Visitor
Help me chose the right Doctor and Procedure
« on: April 09, 2017, 05:28:22 PM »

Hello everyone, I am new to this community but have been researching for quite some time on LL since I finally decided to opt in since LL has come such a long way and the technology has just improved so much. I am currently 23 years standing at 174cm. I don't want to add a ridiculous amount of length so I want to stick with 6-7cm. I am a software/computer engineer at a highly respectable company so honestly cost of surgery doesn't bother me and I also saved a lot of money while in college for this procedure. Throughout the forum I see countless recommendations for surgeons and I cant decide. I  really want to stick with the US, Europe and Korea so I am willing to pay more for that obviously. What surgeon would you all recommend given my statement. Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:33:30 PM by Mr.Robot »

Re: Help me chose the right Doctor
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 05:44:09 PM »

You needa find out if u want ur tibia or femurs done and internally or externally that'll rule out a ton of doctors then decide who u like most

Body Builder

Re: Help me chose the right Doctor and Procedure
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 11:51:49 PM »

Imo, if money isn't a problem, I would have done femur LL with precise 2 with dr Rozbruch and lengthen max 6-7 cm (which are more than enough for your height which is the same as mine after my tibia LL)

I don't think there is a better option in the world if you have olenty of money and you want to decrease the risk rate (which is still a lot) as much as you can.

6FeetSoon

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 11:55:33 PM »

Imo, if money isn't a problem, I would have done femur LL with precise 2 with dr Rozbruch and lengthen max 6-7 cm (which are more than enough for your height which is the same as mine after my tibia LL)

I don't think there is a better option in the world if you have olenty of money and you want to decrease the risk rate (which is still a lot) as much as you can.

Agreed. I'm doing it right now with Dr. Rozbruch and it's easily one of the best decisions i've ever made. So far the process has been smoother than i could have ever imagined.

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 02:50:13 AM »

Be careful with weight bearing if you go for femurs wth p2, I still dont know how you can shower or move if you are heavy.
Budget will determine my future.

6FeetSoon

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 03:39:51 AM »

Be careful with weight bearing if you go for femurs wth p2, I still dont know how you can shower or move if you are heavy.

...you sit on your shower chair.
5'9 & 175 lbs.

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 04:23:15 AM »

...you sit on your shower chair.
5'9 & 175 lbs.
Good option, And for going from bed to chair can It be done bueno yourself?

6FeetSoon

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 04:28:46 AM »

Good option, And for going from bed to chair can It be done bueno yourself?

What exactly do you think the walker is for? I move around my apartment all the time unaided.

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 04:44:04 AM »

I Was worried that you could put accidentaly more than 75 lbs in one leg, putting less weight in your arms, but I am slighty paranoid. Good that you answered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up