Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: to sue or not to sue?  (Read 9262 times)

LLSouthAmerica

Re: to sue or not to sue?
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

Helloworld if that's what happened with you I don't think there is a reason to sue. Unless of course Fitbone is advertising a lower failure rate than it really has.
How are you MusicMaker, are you already walking unaided or with frames, is it true you've been on this path for 3 years ?
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

notimportant

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:38 AM »

Helloworld in your case 'almost' immediatedly but in Penguinn case they changed implant in OR so he had just 1 surgery and not 3 like you. In Musicmaker's case it took months for every failure and she was going to be charged for external fixator (not American guy) and when changed implant they sent her home in 1 day crying in pain (other patients told Lluser). What do you say about that truth? Is it ethical antitroll? The poor girl needs our help brainwashed 3 years by that man.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Auron

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2017, 10:13:07 AM »

Helloworld in your case 'almost' immediatedly but in Penguinn case they changed implant in OR so he had just 1 surgery and not 3 like you. In Musicmaker's case it took months for every failure and she was going to be charged for external fixator (not American guy) and when changed implant they sent her home in 1 day crying in pain (other patients told Lluser). What do you say about that truth? Is it ethical antitroll? The poor girl needs our help brainwashed 3 years by that man.
I think you're the one who needs help. Living in the past and talking about yourself in the 3rd person... have you tryed a psychiatrist?

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2017, 10:23:27 AM »

Not important, how do you have so much inside knowledge about Monegal patients ? Also why is everyone so fixated with MusicMaker?? With all this talk about her. What Is she going on right now ? Is it true it is 3 years after surgery and she has not recovered. That's very concerning and sad.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »

i don't care about musicmaker and i don't care about monegal.  if that is what happened to musicmaker then she is more of a man than you'll ever be

only little boys that have never left their mama's basement are stunned to learn that the world isn't perfect

go outside and get some sun, batman

notimportant

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2017, 12:23:17 AM »

Antitroll if you don't care about them why did you create an account to defend Dr Monegal?
Musicmaker is brave but not a hero. She's a victim like Cooper.
Llsouthamerica, I know the cases because I met some patients and I'm in touch with them and they met Musicmaker and others.
For me Musicmaker is the best example of Dr Monegal's malpractice destroying limbs and lives. People are interested in her because she's a beautiful girl and the worst case in LL recent history.

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2017, 03:33:04 AM »

blah blah blah more musicmaker blah blah blah i'm so delusional i call musicmaker a hero two days ago and now i'm saying she's not because the argument doesn't suit me anymore.. that's ok, it's just another thing i'll backtrack on, as long as i keep repeating her complications no one will realize i'm a loser psycho blah blah blah proofs! listen to me! i speak the truthhhhhhhh

People are interested in her because she's a beautiful girl and the worst case in LL recent history.

nobody is interested in some girl on the forum they will never even meet in real life. only you are you pervert.  you still haven't answered us, how many times a day?

onemorefoot

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »

I think monegal can get precice too. I think when complications arises is in Internal tibia patients, but Internal femurs are easier. Anyway I want precice 3.
Budget will determine my future.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2017, 09:00:38 PM »

You all seem to have met MusicMaker to know she's beautiful. Is there a secret party of LL which I'm not invited to?  :D

Went from 164 to 170 cm

zantac20

« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2017, 09:46:25 PM »

You all seem to have met MusicMaker to know she's beautiful. Is there a secret party of LL which I'm not invited to?  :D
nah, only @notimportant (AKA @LLuser) seems to be obsessed with her. But I doubt he met her, unless he is Cooper, which wouldn't be surprising (why the hate to Monegal if you haven't had a bad experience yourself?).

@notimportant , you already gave your opinion with so many accounts. Giving an opinion, based on real facts or not, will be acceptable in a forum, but you can't do anything more. Stop with the spam because people already think you have mental issues. Seriously, just move on. I hope the admins ban your IP or something if you keep this attitude, you are staining the forum.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2017, 09:50:43 PM »

will you guys please start ignoring this guy?
I learned some stuff during this time

notimportant

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2017, 10:16:47 PM »

I've seen pics of her and she's very pretty but I'm not interested in her. I'm just sad that all this happened to her. The girl lost everything due the greed of her CLL doctor and she wasn't short. I don't have mental issues I only want to warn you. I'm not derailing I keep in my threads.

crimsontide

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2017, 10:23:19 PM »

Notimportant knows about  Musicmaker because he messages members in private

I know this because he messaged me last week asking me what I know about her   and/or Monegal. I ignored him though

Everyone should focus on themselves and  stop wondering how others are doing

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2017, 10:41:07 PM »

I disagree completely. I know it is very difficult and naive to trust a forum where you don't know the faces of who posts. Still, I have inside knowledge (being a current LL patient) of how greedy LL doctors can be to the point to endangering patients. I know that of course current patients cannot speak badly of their doctor because they are afraid. Even so we as a community should be as open as possible with our individual journeys. Not for us, but for others who may do this surgery and ruin their lives because they weren't ready, were not good candidates or were too ambitious.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2017, 10:44:09 PM »

There are so many things I would have loved to know before embarking in this journey. I would like to know the truth if there is a doctor who is coercing patients to advertise for him as people have told me about on private messages. I only know my experience but I would have benefited a lot from listening to them beforehand.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

notimportant

« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2017, 10:53:50 PM »

LlSouthAmerica the problem is people in the forum are delusional. They so obsessed about getting LL that they focus on good experiences, they ignore bad experiences and dismiss their posters as liars and don't remember things can go wrong until it's too late for them. They think the doctor can't be a liar because he is a doctor but in fact doctors are the only ones who get (economical) profit by lying. Some 'trolls' post things about a doctor for good reasons not economical profit.

helloworld

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2017, 07:41:13 AM »

Helloworld if that's what happened with you I don't think there is a reason to sue. Unless of course Fitbone is advertising a lower failure rate than it really has.
How are you MusicMaker, are you already walking unaided or with frames, is it true you've been on this path for 3 years ?
Thanks for advice!
If the implant was faulty then the makers is legally required to make person "whole" again, meaning compensation for the harm caused.
That said, I think the initial reaction of Fitbone maker was great. But the follow up reaction was not.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

helloworld

« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2017, 07:42:58 AM »

No. There is an LL party in Barcelona, yes. But you, LLSouthamerica, are invited to come.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

notimportant

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2017, 08:42:35 PM »

Friend Notimportant is also invited

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2017, 09:29:50 PM »

No. There is an LL party in Barcelona, yes. But you, LLSouthamerica, are invited to come.

I hope you were serious because I might really visit sometime!! 😁  I envy you, psychologically it must really help to be surrounded by many people going through the same as you!!
Went from 164 to 170 cm

notimportant

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2017, 11:49:16 PM »

Many friends in Barcelona and in forum too. We support each other in LL process and against greedy doctors
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up