Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: TIBIA LENGTHENING IN MOSCOW WITH DR BAGIROV  (Read 173465 times)

crimsontide

Re: TIBIA LENGTHENING IN MOSCOW WITH DR BAGIROV
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2014, 12:55:22 PM »

2 options... dr shah and dr parihar in mumbai...  delhi is too far, so  only considering these 2

TRS

« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2014, 12:59:33 PM »

I reckon they are the best options in India.
All the best :)

crimsontide

« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2014, 01:03:21 PM »

thank you

btw, i think i know the answer... but if i got frames removed,etc...  before i got nail put in, wouldn't it be possible for dr to extend by 1 cm or so???

I've seen a few diaries where    a dr did this,  i think once to correct a leg so both were equal

Converse

• Visitor
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2014, 02:46:31 PM »

I would say don't try it if the doc thinks it's a bad idea! BTW when does your flight leave? I am considering Dr. Bagirov mainly due to his small frames, but I had a few questions which I think are better answered through a PM. Let me know if it's okay for me to PM you and if you'll have some time to answer them!

All the best for your trip to India!

[BTW I think Mumbai airport is larger than Delhi airport and there are more flights to Mumbai, but Delhi is located right in the heart of India (so distance should be less IMO)]

crimsontide

« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »

don't think its a big deal if dr lengthens a cm..

you can pm me

Converse

• Visitor
« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2014, 03:00:50 PM »

Thanks Crimsontide,

Just sent you a PM! :) All the best with your journey!

crimsontide

« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2014, 10:08:20 PM »

so i go to airport on thursday....  was an issue with visa, so they wouldn't let me on plane

at this point, I'm seriously considering turkey  if its  comparable in price just to get a release and frames possibly removed... costs way too much in nyc

ugh, visa issues ruining my week... everything will turn out alright though

crimsontide

« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2014, 08:52:40 AM »

still stuck..... waiting for visa, thinking of traveling to turkey, since i can get visa in a few minutes, but dr inan never replies to emails

everyone i know in morocco  has been no help lately, so I'm stuck in morocco now, alone,with few options left... I'm in a hotel trying to figure out what to do

dr rozbruch in  nyc is just too expensive for me... i think over 7000 just for frame removal... not sure about release, but I'm sure its a lot...

not too happy right now, and starting to hate morocco

crimsontide

« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2014, 09:52:34 AM »

just contacted another dr, in a country  where i do not need to get a visa... hopefully he replies

Sweden

« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2014, 01:21:26 PM »

It would have been free in Sweden.

Best of luck.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

crimsontide

« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »

ty

unfortunately.... health care in the states is awful....  high taxes, but unlike other nations, we see very little return from it

I'm just waiting on replies now.... i really do not wanna have to pay a few thousand $ just for a release

PrettyTall

« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2014, 03:58:05 PM »

Did you search for a dr in morocco ?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2014, 04:00:15 PM »

Stay strong crimsontide.  Things may not be going well now, but remember one thing about LL: it WILL end.  You'll be back to living a normal life eventually, so stay positive through it all!

crimsontide

« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2014, 09:30:58 PM »

was the board down for everyone???

ty medium... been rough, but i think ill get frames removed soon... just waiting on visa  now

im not sure if i should be to able to walk unassisted now... but i can't

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »

I used a walker the whole time I had my frames on.  Don't worry about being able to walk unassisted yet.

crimsontide

« Reply #263 on: July 23, 2014, 11:07:44 PM »

ok, ty medium.... i guess its normal.... just hate life with these things on... what id do to be able to sleep on my side now, which is impossible with the frames on

ty  again

« Reply #264 on: July 23, 2014, 11:48:38 PM »

Hey, just wanted to say that sleeping on your side should be no problem at all with frames!
Just put a small pillow between your legs and lay on your side, just try it, it will work :)

crimsontide

« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2014, 11:57:24 PM »

ahhhh, good idea.... ill try that... thank you...  should have thought of that on my own

crimsontide

« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2014, 12:03:50 AM »

just tried it.... but only have a large pillow... it sort of works, but  makes my feet kind of fall to sleep... this pillow is pretty thick, so  odd position

i just need these frames off

crimsontide

« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2014, 09:46:09 AM »

so looks like ill be going to india  once i get a visa... soon hopefully.... dr inan never replied to my messages, so I'm not going to chance it and fly to  turkey... i think dr birkholtz would be too expensive, though  not 100% sure...  definitely getting a release, possibly getting plating... these frames are hard to deal with now...

jerry

« Reply #268 on: July 24, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »

the visa to india is not a straightforward process.  I guess they are worried of americans becoming illegal immigrants of india  :D   best of luck

crimsontide

« Reply #269 on: July 24, 2014, 11:10:33 AM »

visa to india is simple

the issue is,  the people that were supposed to help me here are   taking their time... i need someone to get a photo taken, which took days, now to hand in application at embassy... and they just  are taking way too long

I'm just sitting here in a hotel now, wasting time and money... this is really starting to piss me off...

this is definitely to alter how i feel about the arab world in general...... specifically the women, as it is not my first extremely negative interaction with them... i don't even wanna go into the other issues

ill be posting more once I'm healed, so  people can see what i had to deal with here

PrettyTall

« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »

What's with the arab world ? don't hate because you dont feel well ...

crimsontide

« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »

pretty tall,

its partially how i feel... the majority is my experience, and now i will provide some info

i had a moroccan girlfriend... i told her, its better if i go home to recover, but she insisted she'd help me during this time, so i acquiesced..

now, about a week in, i started seeing some major problems.... she is very very controlling and jealous, so after a few days, she said she was leaving

well, lots of arguing, etc, she stayed.. i won't go into every detail, but she broke my computer,   after i told her i didn't want her  checking on my personal accounts....facebook,etc... she had done  once before and deleted  half my friends list

she insisted on monitoring everything i do... so if i told her its too much, I'm recovering with 2 broken legs, not cheating.... she would literally start hitting me in the face... hard.... she even did this while i was using the walker

she then punched me in my nose, which caused it to bleed profusely...luckily it did not break

after all this, she simply left me alone... and told me  no one here would help me, that she told all her friends not to help me... and they did not...  a few them blocked me when i tried to contact them asking for assistance...i all because she told them not to.... had previously tried to befriend someone, but she was not having it....  only she could have access to me.

1 person eventually started to try to help, but lately hasn't been responding .

When she found out i was being helped, she flipped out  and asked me why i had gotten rid of her for another person.... so i explained she left me.... and that the person helping was a man... i then asked her for assistance, and she gave me conditions, she said  it was her giving me a last chance.... what i did wrong, i have no idea

she stated that  i had to stop talking to the person helping me, and then she might see me....

i subsequently informed her i had did just that... and she told me it was too late, i hadn't obeyed her  fast enough... she has since ignored me

i could go on about this,  but you get the general idea

IT HAS BEEN A DISASTER AND I AM NOT EXAGGERATING THIS STORY IN ANY WAY OR LEAVING  THINGS OUT...

Wannabegiant

« Reply #272 on: July 24, 2014, 03:55:12 PM »

That sounds close to unbelievable, how did you end up with such a psycho bitch?

Hope you will pull through wherever you end up though. You should not waste any time thinking about that horrible ex of yours.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:05:25 PM by Wannabegiant »

crimsontide

« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »

ty wannabe

the story is unbelievable.... but true... i told her  before i came, i have 2 broken legs now, and i won't be much fun to be around.... i really tried to get that in her head, but she insisted

ill admit I'm still upset by her, i cared for her... even today i attempted to say hi, and and that you don't treat people that u love in this way

the reply i got back  was   "f**k YOU,,who i said i loved you loll....   please don't contact me anymore, have some dignity... ciao"

but wannabe, you're right....  time to forget her.... just upsets me still a little...

i met her online actually.... i know,  turned out to be a bAd idea

PrettyTall

« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2014, 04:28:14 PM »

Ok    she obliviously a BITCH but don't talk in general she told her friends not to help you so they did , I think that's normal even if they are wrong, But let me tell you this there is alot of girls out there hoping to find a non-moroccan bf because they think mroccans bf are not enough open-minded or don't treat girls right like Us or europ do (which is is wrong but that's a group of people not all ), I advice you to not talk to that bitch anymore or to make here even more jealous , let here know that you found another gilr so she can taste her own medicine. and belive me rabat is as not a good city try Casablanca.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #275 on: July 24, 2014, 05:21:29 PM »

Wow.  Totally crazy.

Shortie

« Reply #276 on: July 24, 2014, 05:40:20 PM »

If u are from the west or live in the West Europe or the states do not date any girl from a third world country online , they just want the green card that's it anything else is blah blah

crimsontide

« Reply #277 on: July 24, 2014, 07:09:29 PM »

she wasnt doing it for green card... her  father has a lot of money actually

she just is really sick in the head... i told her she should see a dr... i wasnt joking or trying to be mean,  but all she did was insult me

crimsontide

« Reply #278 on: July 24, 2014, 08:00:31 PM »

just for an update

been here a week waiting for a so called friend to   take 2 photos for visa....  he comes yesterday with someone, takes photos.... I give them 100 dirhams... and today,  i call him all day..... nothing... can not get a hold of him

so at this point, I'm   left with very limited options......  depressed.....

ill try to update  soon
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Up