Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do I need to prepare from now? I will have the surgery in July.  (Read 633 times)

vn123

• Visitor

It is a hard decision but I will have the surgery in July. I just wanna know do I need to prepare anything? And like everyone,  the most scarything is complication. I have read a lot of documents, forum posts but It is still a big thing to deal with. Can u please give me some âdvice from your own situation. Thanks

The Kaiser

Re: What do I need to prepare from now? I will have the surgery in July.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 11:58:00 AM »

well preparation will make a different but not like what you think. its unpredictable surgery what will happen to you. Get some good amount of muscles, and stretching for flexibility. Its depend if you do tibia or femur there are some basic stretches. Good luck with the surgery   

Jack1066

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 03:01:25 PM »

Do some yoga. You can find exercise videos on the internet.

vn123

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 04:35:32 PM »

Thank you for your answers. I will join a small yoga class. But do I need to supplement more calcium or something like that at the front of the surgery? Besides, Im already 30 years old, is it quite late for this? And in all possible complications, what is the most dangerous to patient, what about non-union and what is the most popular reason that causes non-union? Sorry for asking so many questions but you know it is not easy to go through this so I dont want to go into it while Im not really ready for this. Thanks a lot
Pages: [1]   Go Up